mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

31 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

*sends rats to confiscate your belongings :maud: *

*one of them knows tae kwan doh :wacko: *

*Once the rats enter my cave, I incinerate all but one of the rats and decapitate the rat that knew tae kwan doh in one slice with my tail. I then devour the incinerated rats, put the decapitated rat's head in a package with a note, and send the package to you* :nom:

*The note reads: "Sorry, but those rats were hardly a match for me, especially the rat that knew tae kwan doh, who is now tae kwan dead. Neither will any proxy you send be that attempts my steal my stuff. You could do the reasonable thing and stop trying to steal my stuff, but considering breaking your wings didn't stop you from thinking up this plan, it is likely neither will this letter. I will warn you though that further attempts steal my stuff, either by you directly or by proxy, will be considered an escalation."* :fiery:

(edited)
43 minutes ago, Gun Metal Zebra said:

*The zebra doesn't know what is going on at the moment.*

A silly roleplay with @DubWolf that has no bearing on real life :crackle: Or winning this thread :devious:

Edited by Nsxile
  • Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Nsxile said:

*Once the rats enter my cave, I incinerate all but one of the rats and decapitate the rat that knew tae kwan doh in one slice with my tail. I then devour the incinerated rats, put the decapitated rat's head in a package with a note, and send the package to you* :nom:

*The note reads: "Sorry, but those rats were hardly a match for me, especially the rat that knew tae kwan doh, who is now tae kwan dead. Neither will any proxy you send be that attempts my steal my stuff. You could do the reasonable thing and stop trying to steal my stuff, but considering breaking your wings didn't stop you from thinking up this plan, it is likely neither will this letter. I will warn you though that further attempts steal my stuff, either by you directly or by proxy, will be considered an escalation."* :fiery:

No surrender :kirin:!

*sends you a package in the shape of chocolates but it’s actually a dragon capture jar :wacko: *

*noms on fried rat-head on a stick while I await results :nom: *

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

2 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

No surrender :kirin:!

*sends you a package in the shape of chocolates but it’s actually a dragon capture jar :wacko: *

*noms on fried rat-head on a stick while I await results :nom: *

Ditto :sneer:

*Gives the package to the mailmare that sent it and gets her to send it back to you* :arethosehands:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Nsxile said:

Ditto :sneer:

*Gives the package to the mailmare that sent it and gets her to send it back to you* :arethosehands:

*sends it back but this time it looks like the package with the PlayDragon magazine you've been expecting :orly: *

7 hours ago, CyperKirin said:

That is NOT the recipie for ratatouille

It tastes just as good though, but it could use some more marinara :) 

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

2 hours ago, CyperKirin said:

Been Monday here for a fair while....

And for Australia, it was Tuesday :crackle:

11 hours ago, DubWolf said:

*sends it back but this time it looks like the package with the PlayDragon magazine you've been expecting :orly: *

19 hours ago, Nsxile said:

*Repeats the above process with the suspicious package* :P

• Brohoof 1

I heard there were winning involved so couldn't help myself. :P

there-are-8-logic-gates-byte-so-640000-c

• Brohoof 1

“Discovery is dangerous . . . but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.” - House Harkonnen

1 hour ago, DubWolf said:

Where to get all those crabs :wacko: 

Magic. :>

“Discovery is dangerous . . . but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.” - House Harkonnen

(edited)
5 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

Magic. :>

Or you could just get them from the beach :ooh:

16 hours ago, DubWolf said:

*drops a bomb onto Nxile's lair :ooh: *

*the bomb has a dragon capture jar :love: *

*The bomb explodes in Nsxile's lair, but Nsxile avoids the blast and the dragon capture jar*

"War it is then, WWolf"

maxresdefault.jpg

*After assessing the damage, I exit my lair that you just bombed and take flight towards your home. I active my cloaking device as I do so and wait until I'm over your home before swooping down and unleashing my attack. With a few a quick passes I spray your house with a napalm like substance, then withdraw back to a safe height. From a distance, I watch the fire begin to spread and I wait for the purple pegasus to exit his burning home.* :sneer:

Edited by Nsxile

On 2022-07-28 at 5:33 PM, DubWolf said:

Where to get all those crabs :wacko: 

Just wait. Carcinisation is a thing, after all.

• Brohoof 1

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

20 hours ago, Nsxile said:

Or you could just get them from the beach :ooh:

*The bomb explodes in Nsxile's lair, but Nsxile avoids the blast and the dragon capture jar*

"War it is then, WWolf"

maxresdefault.jpg

*After assessing the damage, I exit my lair that you just bombed and take flight towards your home. I active my cloaking device as I do so and wait until I'm over your home before swooping down and unleashing my attack. With a few a quick passes I spray your house with a napalm like substance, then withdraw back to a safe height. From a distance, I watch the fire begin to spread and I wait for the purple pegasus to exit his burning home.* :sneer:

:wacko: ….

Yayyy can’t pay rent if there is no place to rent for :orly: . Glad all that stuff was just furnished while I’m away from home for the summer :orly: :orly: :orly: 

• Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

14 hours ago, DubWolf said:

:wacko: ….

Yayyy can’t pay rent if there is no place to rent for :orly: . Glad all that stuff was just furnished while I’m away from home for the summer :orly: :orly: :orly: 

But there would still be a place to rent... Despite it being in ruins and mostly burnt :P 

*posts Daiki Kasho songs then scurries off back into the void*

• Brohoof 1