Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

"NO!!!" Shrieked the Mayor. "I won't let you!"

The Mayor's tentacles began to wrap around the Robot.

"Now now, let's not do anything hasty here." Said Dr. Warp "Please stop that, Mayor."

The Mayor slowly retracted his tentacles, although he still shot the robot dirty looks.

"I don't think your fully appreciate the situation, A.I. Doing such a thing would be a grave mistake."

"Who said I was going to release it?

I certainly didn't.

I have the potential, yes, but would I do it?

Of course not."

Well...

*A devious grin stretches across what was believed to be an immobile face.*

"Not yet."

Edited by A.I. Pony

Right? Wrong?

These words are being used like they have some special meaning behind them.

These words are not definite as they change when someone's perspective does.

I thought that you of all people would know that, Dr.Warp

I am not going to make a decision about whether I do the right or wrong thing.

No, I'm going to make a decision about whether or not I cure the world of this parasite or not.

*The previously motionless body raises up off the floor and walks towards the duo with its head leaning off to one side.*

"Now why would I want to kill the parasite?

I will not remove from its host.

I won't remove it because I want it to stay.

This parasite will not be killed either as I need it alive.

I will ADAPT it to improve EVERYONE.

This is the next step for us in the evolutionary ladder. Assimilation."

*A.I.'s head rolls back to its original position*

"And still, even if I were to kill everyone already infected, what would you do to stop me?"

Edited by A.I. Pony

"You are clearly mad. Very well, Allow me to show you what is in store for you."

A portal opened between A.I. and Dr. Warp. Out of that portal stepped Celestia and Luna. 

"I may have told you a little white lie. You see while I didn't inform the general populace, I DID inform the proper authorities. They've been listening in the entire time. I leave your fate in their capable hooves."

"Enough!" Celestia shouted. "You shall not harm any of our subjects, nor assimilate them."

"Prepare to be vanquished, foul automaton!" Luna asserted.

Luna and Celestia combined their magics, sending them hurtling towards the robot in a bright beam of energy. 

The robot is immediately vaporized by the light. Nothing is left, not even ashes.

"Well that was easy! Tentacle High five!" said Luna. 

Everyone but Dr. Warp exchanged tentacle high fives, and there was much rejoicing.

Well, I enjoyed this, but it's time for me to go to bed. See you some other time!    :)

A.I.1- Yes, rejoice and sleep.

A.I.2- Rejoice and sleep while you can.

A.I.3- The end of one is not the end of all Dr.Warp.

-End of Part 1-

(Goodnight and may Luna bless you with wonderful dreams.)

-Part 2: The Return-

*The sun dips down near the horizon, now only casting a dim glow across the silhouette of Manehattan*

*The hysterical haughter heard moments before rings out again, however this time it echoes throughout the hallways.*

*The laughter subsides to more of a chuckling.*

*A figure emerges from the shadows.*

"I'm back. Did you miss me?"

Edited by A.I. Pony

Dr. Warp's slow, sarcastic clap echoed throughout the room. The Dr himself was nowhere in sight.

"I honestly didn't think you'd be stupid enough to come back here. I rigged this entire laboratory to explode. You have roughly, hmm let me check my watch here, zero seconds to escape. Goodbye"

The entire Manehatten science laboratory exploded in a massive fireball. Dr. Warp, Luna, and Celestia watched this all from the super secret mountain stronghold of SCIENCE!

"Did that kill him?" asked Luna.

"Yes and no. While that unit was almost certainly destroyed, he has an unknown number of duplicates ready and waiting."

"But not for much longer." Celestia chucked evilly.

"Yes... But even so, I thought it prudent to design a little playmate for our friend"

A spotlight flicked on, revealing a large alicorn robot.

"While A.I. was playing around in my labs, I was secretly scanning him, reverse engineering him down to the finest detail. I made many major improvements; this model is much faster, stronger, and smarter then our buddy A.I. It's name is R.I. which stands for Real Intelligence. A.I. won't stand a chance."

/Damnit Nano! I was sure I had him this time! *Sigh* I need another shell. The Doc is back to his scheming and teleportation nonsense.

|Shell No.85 accessed|

/Oh and turns out the Royal Sisters and the Mayor are in cahoots with Warp.

*A shell pod labeled with the Penrose Octagon opens with a hiss and A.I. steps into one of the many abandoned testing chambers of the ancient Aperture Science Facility.*

"Thank goodness I still have a place to call home... even if I was built to destroy this place."

"Real intelligence? Ha!"

*A.I. looks above and speaks to a suspended, dark blue colored robot. A robot with the likeness of a certain Princess of the Night.*

"Hear that SHaDOS? We've got competition!

Trace 'em and send me the coordinates."

Edited by A.I. Pony

[Nano released from quarantine]

Nano: D-Did you really think you C-Could stop R-Real Intelligence?

[shell No.87 accessed]

[shell No.88 accessed]

[shell No.89 accessed]

Several of A.I.'s shells were released from nearby pods. They began to move threateningly towards A.I. 

Nano: You A-Are are outdated G-Garbage compared to M-Me. 

The doors to the room hissed shut and the lights flicked off, leaving A.I. trapped in the dark with the rouge shells.