Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

so I draw w pencil for the first time in years (Honey Puff and Sugar Plum, see)

Motion Spark

like the title said, I made a drawing with pencil and paper after years not drawing in a paper...this is a "picture" with Motion Spark, Honey Puff and Sugar Plum enjoying friendship!

I took a picture of it and framed it in photoshop

post-5888-0-08802700-1345934872_thumb.png

• Brohoof 19

I just wonder what made Motion come about and change his art medium...hm?

In any case, this is pretty good. I don't exatly like the maw of the one on the right, however. Still better than what I can do. You did shade it very evenly though, and that's a big plus.

• Brohoof 1

wow... That is amazing...

I'm just left speechless, I hope to be that good with a pencil and paper one day!

the best start like this ;)

Blimey...

And this is the first time in years you say?

I say you are telling us lies! No one can be that good on their first time! NO ONE! :P

but I used to do it...XD..it's just that digital drawings are more appealing to me! :P
  • Brohoof 1

I just wonder what made Motion come about and change his art medium...hm?

In any case, this is pretty good. I don't exatly like the maw of the one on the right, however. Still better than what I can do. You did shade it very evenly though, and that's a big plus.

I've seen some very cool traditional artworks in here that I had to try it myself again...

Honey Puff snout is like that (hint, they are both are users from here XD), she has a Luna/Celestia kind of mouth

n//w//n(

I love it so so sooooo much. It's so adorable~! You're very talented, I'm gonna save this.

you like it darling?? yes!!! :D

half of my mission is complete B)

My simple little smile is so ridiculously fitting for both me and my OC that it's uncanny. On an artistic note, the shading on the manes of the ponies is very well done and also insert other miscellaneous comments on the art that way I can hide my slight embarrassment because I'm flattered, really.

• Brohoof 1

My simple little smile is so ridiculously fitting for both me and my OC that it's uncanny. On an artistic note, the shading on the manes of the ponies is very well done and also insert other miscellaneous comments on the art that way I can hide my slight embarrassment because I'm flattered, really.

I didn't know that, but I kind of sense it XD...you like it too!? :D (it was my pleasure to do it)

NOW, my mission is complete B)

I always knew you had talent pokemon shirt guy, but it wasn't until just moments ago that I found out how much...

Now I need to eliminate the competition

pokemon? is not like I wear that shirt to go out or anything, really O.O

:blink: OMG! what does that means? imma scared now :blush:

pokemon? is not like I wear that shirt to go out or anything, really O.O

:blink: OMG! what does that means? imma scared now :blush:

Once a pokemon shirt guy always a pokemon shirt guy

No need to be scared though, I probably just need to "adjust" your right index finger... Or your left... Whichever one is primarily responsible for the talent. The effects of the "adjustment" will probably only last a few days to a week... Well probably...

Once a pokemon shirt guy always a pokemon shirt guy

No need to be scared though, I probably just need to "adjust" your right index finger... Or your left... Whichever one is primarily responsible for the talent. The effects of the "adjustment" will probably only last a few days to a week... Well probably...

How am I not gonna be scared? you want to break my fingers :blink: (if I have to choose you can break my left index finger)

Wow, this looks amazing. And your OC looks like a happy boss, as usual haha. Good job on it, I definitely like this piece.

thank you so much for your comment :)

he's like me in that aspect (well not in the happy part, but in the smiling)

That is awesome. For not drawing in a while it looks perfect. Great great job.

it's not like I don't draw in a while...I had a long time since I don't draw with a pencil (a horrible one BTW)

HEHE! thanks ;)

like the title said, I made a drawing with pencil and paper after years not drawing in a paper...this is a "picture" with Motion Spark, Honey Puff and Sugar Plum enjoying friendship!

I took a picture of it and framed it in photoshop

post-5888-0-08802700-1345934872_thumb.png

I am so jelly:3

(edited)

Posted Image

[CAP]

So... Beautiful... It... Blew.. My... MIND!!

LOL...UMMM... to me it looked like it blew your chest

I know, bad pun U_U

SDHFJSHDFJSHDFJSAFSDFDSF

I am so jelly:3

remember the drawing that I was talking 2 you about? is this! :D

don't be jelly, you WILL have a fan art, just for you Sam ;)

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

LOL...UMMM... to me it looked like it blew your chest

I know, bad pun U_U

SDHFJSHDFJSHDFJSAFSDFDSF

remember the drawing that I was talking 2 you about? is this! :D

don't be jelly, you WILL have a fan art, just for you Sam ;)

i am still jelly, but don;t worry, this makes me want to thrive to try harder and make my drawings just as beautiful as you.........rrr drawings ;)
  • Brohoof 1

nice work for your first time in years and nice pencil work there, and keep it up and you will get better at it, i been doing pencil art for 12 years, and again nice work man. ;)

• Brohoof 1

nice work for your first time in years and nice pencil work there, and keep it up and you will get better at it, i been doing pencil art for 12 years, and again nice work man. ;)

comming from you, this is such a compliment! ...you should give me some tips about pencil shading because I kinda suck at that :P

• Brohoof 1