ooc Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

Jebus Trist guys, I said outlandish because I couldn't remember. I am beginning to think that all of your names (Snail) come from a TV show. I didn't say Magnous's name because I was afraid I'd spell it wrong. Which I think I just did.

Jebus Trist guys, I said outlandish because I couldn't remember. I am beginning to think that all of your names (Snail) come from a TV show. I didn't say Magnous's name because I was afraid I'd spell it wrong. Which I think I just did.

My name doesn't include an O, but thats okay. I think people are wondering where I went since I change my name, sig, avie. Pretty much everything...
  • Brohoof 2

My name doesn't include an O, but thats okay. I think people are wondering where I went since I change my name, sig, avie. Pretty much everything...

It was mildly confusing, but I caught on quick enough. Are you planning to kill off Magneus (who is en route to the police station, I would remind you)?
  • Brohoof 1

It was mildly confusing, but I caught on quick enough. Are you planning to kill off Magneus (who is en route to the police station, I would remind you)?

Why would I kill off Magneus? Sure he kinda... turned into a police pony/hero, but I still 'kinda' wanna use him. Maybe change him up a bit?
  • Brohoof 1

Well, your name and avi were related to him before, so I just wondered.

Its kind of cool. He and Wits have a mentor/student partner vibe going on.

Has anyone else realized how heartwarming this all is?

Getting ready for a big war. Helping each other. Preparing for the worst. Helping people get over their problems. Wits revealing that he actually like Nightfall, despite the dispute. Maven and Den talking like real people. Speedy and Sapphire. Everything is just so touching.

I'm going to wait for Magenus to reply before I go any further, though this combat is getting really intense.

• Brohoof 2

I'm assuming Snails didn't catch my last post, because I already responded to his actions, and it doesn't mesh.

Yes, I edited it to block the fireballs. Just ignore the OOC note then. But I'm getting the impression that youre making up convenient spells as you go, like allowing you to absorb and give back stolen energy. That seems oddly specific for something that you just happened to know. :\

Diversion of energy is something I've had him do before, long before he was an archmage.

I could see how you could be concerned, but he is an archmage, and diversion of a foe's energy would be the first thing somepony would learn in offensive magics.

It's been a bit since we used this OOC...

So, if everyone here doesn't mind, I think letting K almost win, then somepony (Nightfall) comes back and defeats him would work... anyone else up for that?

- Inspired by the song Stand in the Rain by Superchick.

Gah, I was grounded for two days and I have no idea whats going on. I'm deciding to drop the whole Magneus thing and make a NEW character!

OC: Why not something that 'isn't' at all pony? How about Kaldr... yes my avatar.

Faction: Neutral? Can I do that?

Nickname: The Ancient Apparition

Description of powers and/ or skills: (See Skills) http://www.dota2wiki...ient_Apparition and other skirmish ice related abilities. Doesn't cost mana and only his ulti has a cooldown. A BIG one.

Voice Sample:

http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/5/5c/Appa_kill_07.mp3

Edited by Kaldr

Okay, dawn path. You can teleport your own OCs all you want, but taking away the every hero, including mine, without consensus and during a fight that I've been planning for for a month is a big no no, not to mention blaten godmodding. Because of this, the heroes have officially failed and Karasu is going to attack the innocent. Good job.

You can't fight god-moddding with god-modding, Snails. Karasu said he was going to beat us. So unless he has a reason to go back on his word, that's largely what he is going to do.

Karasu could say he was the queen of England and could create planets and it wouldn't be godmodding unless it was true. It doesn't matter if he says he'll win the fight. You can say what ever you want without godmodding. It's too late now though. The heroes failed the test misserably. It's genocide time.

Great. Perfect. Because we would all much rather have less character development, bicker, fight in a cave, and stare at a never changing screen. Makes perfect sense. I really didn't even change much other than change the surroundings to white and shoot a laser at you. Seriously.

Can we all calm down? None of us are supposed to have complete control, because that's not how RP works, Snails. But he had some thread lines and you have to see how he was irritated by your derailing them, Dawnpath. There's really no need to fight over this.

Great. Perfect. Because we would all much rather have less character development, bicker, fight in a cave, and stare at a never changing screen. Makes perfect sense. I really didn't even change much other than change the surroundings to white and shoot a laser at you. Seriously.

first off, fighting is not intended to be for character development, but it is the center of a heroes RP (here's a little hint, we're in a heroes RP) Secondly, I thought you teleported everyone but Karasu to the police station. The wording of that post was vague at best. Last, I'm sorry if I come off as a dick, but you're ruining a moth of planning in one godmod post.

This is not the place for this discussion. The PM with the sarcastic title, thais where it goes. And for the record, the whole point of RPing is character development. Someone once said you learn more about a person on the battle field than off. When Wits did his troupe description, every one of them had a fighting style.

Uh... I was wondering for a while what was happening. Was Kaldr not accepted as a character? I was really looking forward to playing as him.

Cherry Blossom is buisy with the other RPs. You can go ahead and jump in now. We're three fights away from the Big Bad (Karasus strongest personality) After that I thing sunburn will be the new Big Bad.

If something happens at the end of the epic battle currently going on (like some kind of fall-out among characters), I have a feeling Nightfall will have to "go on leave to get away from it all." He'll take what's needed, including a radio, and sooner or later, just before he begins to go back to the station (maybe just after a few days), his words would be "I'm coming home."

- Inspired by Homecoming by Hey Monday, the video posted below

• 3 weeks later...

I'm falling behind in this RP, so I'm not sure if I should continue posting in this. I'll still try to manage things, but I'm not sure for how long.

So, did you stop trying? Because it's kind of important for me to know if you're still going to be RPing here.

• Brohoof 1