ooc Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

Maven's a superhero! She's just... Limited. I have a few friends aro. If I invite them to join up, would you let them? A few are in college, and one lives in the Philipeans, so they may not be the most active, but they can do small things, provide heroes, stuff like that.

I guess we might as well keep it like this anyway. Besides, a few ponies that joined didn't even post in the RP thread. I should go and edit the main post for the inactive ponies.

Try PMing them first. They might end up playing and doing stuff if you just contact them. You never know. They could have just forgotten.

OC: http://mlpforums.com.../_/speedy-r1637

Faction: Villains

Nickname: "Speedy" is her only known name.

Description of powers and/ or skills: Your "average" mare. No powers/skills. She is pretty, though, and her speed, hunting knife, and guns keep her well-armed. Guns: a machine gun and a small pistol.

Description of Costume: Normally, she wears a blue hoodie.

----

Eeyup, I'm going into the villains with another OC.

Edited by Nightfall

OC: Mighty Force

Faction: Heroes

Nickname: The Hoof of Justice

Description of powers and/ or skills: Strength, endurance, fitness, wisdom. Doesn't use guns.

Description of costume(if any): Wears a bright green trench coat with a matching mask across his face.

He's aged, about 40, but he's still strong and knows a lot about fighting. He used to be a vigilante before, but retired and is only coming out of retirement due to the crisis and lack of heroes.

I'm upping the ante, Nightfall.

• Brohoof 1

I've put your OCs into the RP, so now you may use them.

Oh and InfinityWhale, I sent messages to them a long time ago, saying that they have no time or the RP is going too quickly.

Should I try to invite some more ponies?

• Brohoof 1

I've put your OCs into the RP, so now you may use them.

Oh and InfinityWhale, I sent messages to them a long time ago, saying that they have no time or the RP is going too quickly.

Should I try to invite some more ponies?

Yes. I want someone to be a villain besides me so that Jack can actually do something. Oh and I guess I forgot to do this.

OC: Rando

Faction: Villains

Powers:

Psychic Mimic: Can copy any spell, Technique or fighting style that he sees preformed.

Yes, I think more ponies is a good idea.

On a different note, do you guys like the way I post? Or does it bother you? Because I know sometimes I can get a little... What's the word... Sidetracked? No, pushy?

• Brohoof 2

Introduced Speedy to the story. She'll create havoc, hate, and discontent later. ;)

And her "main" song is something like this, with the lyrics "them/they" pointed at the government:

Or that's the way she feels. ;)

(I love how wits didn't tell anyone that he'd already fought Rando

Seiryu watched the transaction between Speedy and Nightfall. Interesting, he thought, but Nightfall is the one Rando wants. He followed Nightfall, keeping his distance so as not to be seen.

Jack had followed Wits to the warehouse. He had constantly asked himself why he had come. Group work wasn't his strong suit.

He doesn't know who the pony he fought was. He just thought it was a random demon from somewhere. If he sees him again, he'll mention it.
  • Brohoof 1

He didn't jump her right outside the police station. He jumped at her at a later point. He's fast, too. He jumped her in midair, if necessary. He's fast, too.

Fixed, man.

Go ahead, make your move. I don't want to godmod, so it's all better, and now we can see how Mighty deals with this 'youngster.'

Fixed, man.

Go ahead, make your move. I don't want to godmod, so it's all better, and now we can see how Mighty deals with this 'youngster.'

It wasn't a major one. I just want to prove that the Hoof isn't totally pathetic or inept, like he's coming across as so far in the RP.

@, Alright, this is WAY too much. This guy never gets fazed, and 4 heroes should be able to stomp him into the ground, but haven't so much as scratched him. I'm calling god-modding.

• Brohoof 1

It wasn't a major one. I just want to prove that the Hoof isn't totally pathetic or inept, like he's coming across as so far in the RP.

@, Alright, this is WAY too much. This guy never gets fazed, and 4 heroes should be able to stomp him into the ground, but haven't so much as scratched him. I'm calling god-modding.

... Or you could try reading the note I made two posts ago. If you haven't noticed by now, I tend to use my characters as a way to allow your guys to get stronger then kill them off myself, and if I was godmodding you'd have lost by now.

... Or you could try reading the note I made two posts ago. If you haven't noticed by now, I tend to use my characters as a way to allow your guys to get stronger then kill them off myself, and if I was godmodding you'd have lost by now.

No, you are godmodding because all of our attacks do next to nothing no matter what we do, and you are changing your character so that ours can't do anything! As for growing, it is up to us to dictate when our characters grow stronger, not you.

No, you are godmodding because all of our attacks do next to nothing no matter what we do, and you are changing your character so that ours can't do anything! As for growing, it is up to us to dictate when our characters grow stronger, not you.

If you had read that note I just posted his two biggest weaknesses. And if you had read my most recent post you'd know that he's getting weaker.

I'm not using this character yet, but I will add him once we need more villains. (Not a demon this time :D)

Name: Karasu

Race: Unicorn

Title: Karasu

Powers: When he touches someone with any part of his body, he can send his own energy into them and detonate it, causing whatever he touched to explode. He can also create explosives, and gets a huge power up when he removes his mask.

Costume: He usually wears a long black cape and always wears a metal mask over his mouth.

"There's no such thing as a free lunch." You cannot do anything without paying a price. Our exchange was the only thing happening, you have motive, and a reasonable ability to be there. I do not blame you, and this sort of thing is what RPing is about; improvisation.

Sapphire stood from behind her desk, "Uh, Wits, sir, I can go! I have a ton of brownies, and I've eaten and slept, so my magic is ready to go. And there's nothing going around in here. Not even a party. Seriously," she looked around frowning, "It's all gloomy in here. No life at all."

Was this an accident? I already responded to this in a prior post. Wits said she could go, but to hold him off until Nightall got there and then radio if it didn't come.