Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

Aw how cute. Clayton said wiping away the blood running down his cheek, Then chasing the pony into a long hall way. GOTCHA. He yelled at the pony and sending a ball of fire in front of him so it blocked his path then he made a couple large throwing knives appear and sent one flying at the pony.

"Ooo, the pony is a fire-spitter," he giggled, setting the captain down, "Crispy crispy singed and ditsy!" He assumed a defensive position, and than laughed his way out of it, "I think we might be in the wrong movie, Den. We have to go all kongfuy like Pony Chan!" Den's voice came out, "Stow it, if you're gunna have control keep your head in the game!" The childish, almost girly voice said, "You could at least call me Sapphire, Den. No needy to be a rudy goose." "Fine, Sapphire, GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!"

"Ooo, the pony is a fire-spitter," he giggled, setting the captain down, "Crispy crispy singed and ditsy!" He assumed a defensive position, and than laughed his way out of it, "I think we might be in the wrong movie, Den. We have to go all kongfuy like Pony Chan!" Den's voice came out, "Stow it, if you're gunna have control keep your head in the game!" The childish, almost girly voice said, "You could at least call me Sapphire, Den. No needy to be a rudy goose." "Fine, Sapphire, GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!"

Thanks to the stimulants, Nightfall found he was able to sit up.

"Den, what the hell is wrong with you? Tell this 'Sapphire' to find somewhere else to lodge! And get out! I'll follow!"

Nightfall rolled over and got to his knees weakly. He made an attempt to stand, flapping his wings a bit to support himself.

Den says to his captain, "Sir, I figure you have about ten minutes of energy that you NEED to conserve body functions. In otherwords, only run if it's clear that you have to. Second of all, Sapphire isn-" His voice changed again, "Oh, mister Captain sir, you're worrying him. Don't worry, you'll be fine. Mister Fireball only wants to play!" He childishly giggled.

"It's about time you got some sense knocked into, Den!"

Nightfall swiftly rushed at the other police member in an attempt to knock him down.

"Snap out of it, and break free from Sapphire!"

He also aimed for an exit, so the two, if the went down, could quickly get out.

Clayton smiled at Den. Your almost as insane as me... OH look the great police chief is awake. He said turning to look at Nightfall. That is good, now I dont have to worry about keeping you alive for the trip back to the Asylum. He looked back at den. Maybe you should come with us, It will help you clear your mind of the few sane thoughts you have left. HAHAHAHA. He laughed and sent another couple knives at them.

Edited by Flame Dancer

"You're not very nice, mister Captian pony. Den keeps telling me not to hurt you, but it's really trying when you're the reason we keep running into fights," Says Sapphire, letting him tackle her so he wouldn't get hurt, "Just let me fight the flame-spitter and we can leave. It's not like I want to run around in this body. I just want to keep Denny safe." Den (Who still looks like Sapphire) blushes, "Aww, look, he's blushing!" she says, standing up and touching the captain on the nose, "Now you wait here, and we'll take care of the bad pony who likes fire," she says, jumping back and actually catching a knife. Den's voice came through, "Ummm, how the hay did you just do that?" Sapphire: "I'm crazy and daring. You should learn how to do that yourself!" she giggles, throwing it like a dart back at Clayton.

Nightfall blushed a bit when Sapphire touched his nose, but retained his compusre. He failed to get up when he tried.

"Just kill him and get out, Sapphire! God, you're so..."

Nightfall couldn't think of any words to describe her, really. He didn't even know exactly why she existed.

"Just hurry up."

BAHAHAHAHA. Clayton stop's the knife in mid air. I dont know if you...Know, but I created these knives with my magic just a couple seconds ago. He makes the knife turn around to face Den/Sapphire. Which means only I can use them. He sends the knife flying back towards him/her, While Sapphire was distracted He ran over and grabbed Nightfall. Your coming with me, The city will pay lots to get you back. He said smiling at Nightfall. Edited by Flame Dancer

She grinned, "Aww, the captain is tounge tied, Den! He's kinda c-" "I SAID FOCUS, HOOF IT!" ~ Den. "Alright, alright, mister bossy pants." S/He Dedges the knife, the uses one of the planks of wood that had fallen down from the fire as a javelin, pushing Clayton of the Captain. "I think now, sir, would be a good time to run," Den says grimly.

(OOC: If you lunge at someone, you move places. Therfore you dodge the knife. And, in a different RP, blood does flow through horns. It acts like an organ. But fine)

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 1

(OOC: thank you, Also How would you cut the blood supply off when its hard like a Rhino's horn or something.)

Clayton smiled at the pony, Rubbing the aria where the board had hit him. You are one stubborn pony. He said standing up. But not as stubborn as me. He smiled making the knife that S/he had dogged come flying back at Him/her. I have had enough, Lets go Chief. He threw Nightfall over his shoulder and ran for the door.

Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

She grinned, "Aww, the captain is tounge tied, Den! He's kinda c-" "I SAID FOCUS, HOOF IT!" ~ Den. "Alright, alright, mister bossy pants." S/He Dedges the knife, the uses one of the planks of wood that had fallen down from the fire as a javelin, pushing Clayton of the Captain. "I think now, sir, would be a good time to run," Den says grimly.

(OOC: If you lunge at someone, you move places. Therfore you dodge the knife. And, in a different RP, blood does flow through horns. It acts like an organ. But fine)

Nightfall tried bucking Clayton.

"It's hard to run when I'm being held, Sapphire- Den! God, this will get confusing fast..."

Nightfall even tried opening his wings to block Clayton's field of view, but his exotic wings were separated. It seemed he was, again, doomed to be some lab rat.

As several crowds of ponies sprinted from the hospital in droves, Jack worked his way to a window leading into an empty hospital room. He looked to his side, then forced his weight onto the window, shattering the glass and allowing him to fall into the room.

"Most ponies would have used door." One of the spiders commented.

• Brohoof 1

Stop trying to escape, if you play your cards the right way than you can make it out of this alive. Clayton said running into another hallway towards the main entrance. I only want you for one reason and that is to give you back to the town... after they pay me with a certain something. Edited by Flame Dancer

Stop trying to escape, if you play your cards the right way than you can make it out of this alive. Clayton said running into another hallway towards the main entrance. I only want you for one reason and that is to give you back to the town... after they pay me with a certain something.

((OOC: who's godmodding now, not letting me try to at least escape? I mean, really? Honestly, I don't get why people complain about godmodding, then go and do it themselves. And please, it's hard to read a post with improper grammar. Please try to use punctuation.))

• Brohoof 2

Sapphire narrowed her eyes, "How did I miss? Sorry captain?" she says in her high-pitched voice. She runs after Clayton, using their wings for speed, and fly-tackiling his legs, uncerimoniously dumping the captain. "Den says you'll have to kill him befor eyou can take the captain. And inorder to kill him, you have to kill me!"

• Brohoof 1

Jack walked out of the hospital room. He was than in a hallway near the main entrance. That was when he first saw Clayton making his demands. "I hope you have something to back that up, because I don't think the town owes you anything." he said in a mellow tone.
  • Brohoof 1

Nightfall tried getting to his hooves. He noticed the strange pony with the blood spiders he had met in an alleyway once.

"You..."

He stumbled and was shaking and swaying. The stimulants were wearing off.

"How... How did you.. What is... No, no, not yet... Not yet, please... No..."

((OOC: first off, grammar. It's hard to read what you said and understand it clearly. Secondly, Nightfall thought he might be doomed to be another lab rat, and we all know Clayton just kills. Please. Read my posts and don't skim them, because I'm sure everyone else actually reads the other posts.))

((GUYS, We have an OOC thread for this stuff!]]

Jack took a stance opposite clayton and pulled a knife from his belt and held it close to his chest. His spiders were no longer anywhere near him. They had most likely stayed outside, but it didn't matter much to him.

Edited by Doggess Arylett
If you see someone posting OOC in the RP thread, REPORT it.
  • Brohoof 2

Sapphire assesed the situation with Den. Should we let the fight and take the Captain? He seems afraid of that spider pony guy... Ya, ya that sounds like a good idea. Let them fight it out and run. No need to kill another pony... Agreed. First oppertunity, you have control. Fly us the buck outa here with Mister Captain. And becareful not to get hit, Den. You're dad wouldn't like you dying and joining him upstairs. Would you like me dying? ... No, but I would finally know what I look like. It's hard, being a figment driven into reality. Now, attention to the fighting Denny, you want to save him, don't you?

• Brohoof 1

I was hoping to use the Chief here as a ransom. He said smiling at jack. Well looks like you've won, I am out of here. Clayton stood up.

Now, if you let me go I wont kill your family... if you keep me here than I wont be able to kill your family anyway... because im here...sooooo, Im out. He bolted towards the door sending several knives behind him as he ran.

Den dove and shoved the captain, catching a knife in his wounded shoulder. He gritted his teeth but knew better than to pull it out. He picked up the Captain and jumped out a window, sprinting towards a place he thought was safe; The Police station. "Hang in there, sir."

"Trivial," Jack muttered. He sprinted into the cloud of knifes and purposefully allowed one to lodge into his front, left leg. Hot blood poured to his hoof. He then lifted the bleed ing leg into the air and shot a stream of lightning, from his horn, into his hoof. "Run faster." He suggested to Clayton.

Edited by The Beautiful Snailzuki
  • Brohoof 1

"I'm...I'm... Here... Did we get out...? Or- *cough* or are... No, we're not dead..."

Nightfall began to regain his normal strength, but he still was weak. The stimulants were almost fully worn off. He began getting limp again, but not as limp as he was before. He blinked, recalled what had happened, and hoped this might be partially a dream.

"Sir, we got out. Sapphire says Hi, by the way." "You're cute!" *Giggle* "*Clears throat* We're headed to the police station. My holding cell awaits, and we've got to patch you up." He turns sharply down a back alley and sprints the rest of the distance to the police station, limping. His sprint was much slower than it should've been.

• Brohoof 1