Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

Den answered the question proposed to his officer like this,"On what terms? He and I live, these two fail, but what's in it for you?" He gritted his teeth as the blade in his leg twisted. He would rather die than break his oath to the city, and would rather be dead than see Nightfall bleed out.

His eyes widened as he saw the foal he thought he'd killed and almost instantly. Sapphires joy cut through the pain and she buck backwards, simultaneously getting the blade out of her leg. She means to skip in a circle, but on the first hop collapses due to her injuries, "They're alive! We didn't kill anypony!"

(Sorry, can't edit on phone edition.)

• Brohoof 1

Lapis smile only wavered for a second. "As you can clearly see, I'm not entirely sane. What does it matter to you what my intentions are? I just want to have fun!" He cocked his head towards the fallen machine and frowned for a minute. It looked like his job was already done for him. That wouldn't do. If the doctor died without showing Lapis his lab, then this was basically a pointless endeavour..

• Brohoof 1

Scout shielded his eyes with his wing so nothing would get in his face, "Coward? Do cowards let enemies take free hits? Its called defense, moron" he scoffed at the intelligence of some ponies, "If you are all just going to treat this like a silly little ga-" he was cut off by the sound of the giant metal machine, "What in the name of..."

The energy ball only caused mild pain to the hostage, much less compared to the cuts. Lapis rolled his eyes. This stallion wasn't very fun at all. "I see that you are a coward. And I thought you'd want to play. No matter. Now, I don't really care about you Nightfall, but I don't want anyone to succeed here. So, here's my offer. I'll try and help you, and you make sure no one wins, okay?" he announce, a devious grin plastered upon his face. "I know you don't want to die today. What do you say?"

"No one wins, but Sapphire... Or Den, whichever he is, survives... Only then will I agree."

Nightfall looked at the metal machine, and noticed the foal, and Sapphire hopping and then collapsing. He was happy she could find joy in such a time.

"Sapphire! Come here, if you can."

He hadn't forgotten about the pole or the creature.

Lapis nodded vigorously. "All I ask is that the scientist lives long enough for me to...get some information out of him. You can all live for all I care. Just point and I'll shoot." He was beginning to lose his mind to the unbridled swishing and swashing of his insanity. He'd control himself and try not to kill them all, but he'd keep grinning and laughing softly. It was very odd really. After the matters were taken care of, he'd most likely calm down.

• Brohoof 1

When Sapphire looked at the captain, it was almost as if somepony related to Den, but definitely not Den, was there. Even the cutie mark had changed this time: it became a drama mask with a dagger backdrop. She smiled weakly and used her front hoof the wasn't cut, as well as the back hoof that wasn't cut, to crawl foward towards him. When she got to him, she shakily took out her baggie of brownies,"S-s-sh-share?" She managed.

• Brohoof 1

Windward finished his pizza and put the dirty plate in the sink. He then walked up the stairs, Opened his closet and pulled out a box.

He walked back down the stairs placed the box on the table and pulled out his costume. Bout time you use that thing.

Oh shut up. He said putting on the costume, and flying out the window.

Lapis nodded vigorously. "All I ask is that the scientist lives long enough for me to...get some information out of him. You can all live for all I care. Just point and I'll shoot." He was beginning to lose his mind to the unbridled swishing and swashing of his insanity. He'd control himself and try not to kill them all, but he'd keep grinning and laughing softly. It was very odd really. After the matters were taken care of, he'd most likely calm down.

When Sapphire looked at the captain, it was almost as if somepony related to Den, but definitely not Den, was there. Even the cutie mark had changed this time: it became a drama mask with a dagger backdrop. She smiled weakly and used her front hoof the wasn't cut, as well as the back hoof that wasn't cut, to crawl foward towards him. When she got to him, she shakily took out her baggie of brownies,"S-s-sh-share?" She managed.

"Then start with that monster. Kill it now."

Nightfall looked at Sapphire, and noticed the change. He seemed a bit shocked.

"S-s-sapphire?"

A slight blush and color flush, as he was bleeding out and the color had gone a bit, came to his face.

"Sapphire... Of course..."

He grabbed a brownie and hugged Sapphire. He knew she was fading slowly.

"I'm here... It's Nightfall... You'll be ok, Sapphire..."

Lapis nodded with false seriousness. He charged the beast with both hooves blazing with energy. He'd never tried anything like this before, so now was the best time. He made contact with the lumbering monster. He hoped that the stupid thing could feel some pain. "Hey, big beasty, put up your hooves! We are fighting now!" he shouted at it.

She snuggled into him painfully, kind of using herself as a band aid. "N-n-nightfall... I would... Like to say... Thank you. For... Treating me... Nicely. Even though *couphs up blood* I haven't... Exactly been... Alive for... A day. I-I-I l-love you," she manages, hugging him, "B-B-Brownies... Are like... Medicine," she adds, chewwing one, "It's-s-s hard to be sad... With one in... Your mouth."

• Brohoof 1

The monster felt its skin sear as Lapis touched him. He bucked back and pushed forward, but never turned around when he was freed. The creature charged at Nightfall again. He had no sympathy, or he did not have sympathy any longer. It had been taken from him long ago.

"You should have bled to death!" the doctor screamed as the colt limped toward him, "The Beruki was connected do all of your major blood vessels! You should be dead!" He fell back and tried to scoot away.

"HAH! And you call me a fool! You waste precious time in a dire situation, if anyone is beginner i would say you! You could easily be struck down in a situation like this, killed and brain taken for a better use" he smiled at his remark, obviously he was more skilled in combat than whatever this waste of a body was.

Lapis didn't actually feel like defending Nightfall against any other attackers that tried to strike while he was busy. But if he finished the creature quickly, he would try to take eliminate all other competition. He charged up a powerful blast and aimed for the back of the monster. He switched to defend mode by sending most of his energy to his body shield. Now would be the time to take care of anything else. He swung his body towards the pegasus with the knives. "Hey, you forgot about me. Why are you so concern about the alicorn, hmm?" he demanded. Not waiting for an answer, Lapis fired a weak bolt to get the stallion's attention.

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

The young colt said nothing. He inched up to Dr. Ichigaki and put his front legs on the doctor's shoulders. They both stared at each other in silence.

"Grizzly Claw!" The Colt yelled. Energy bombs exploded from the colt's hoofs. The doctor's shoulders exploded, causing his arms to fly from their sockets on waves of blood. The doctor screamed though he could not feel pain.

Out of the corner of his eye, Lapis witnessed the doctor's slow demise. He cursed under his breath. So much for that. He had planned to make use of what ever the scientist had created. He doubted the laboratory Ichigaki had could be found without help from the doctor himself. His anger flared a little. It was literally visibly thanks to his powers. "So, mister knives, are you going to fight?" he demanded, annoyance tinting his voice.

Edited by Berry Pie

She snuggled into him painfully, kind of using herself as a band aid. "N-n-nightfall... I would... Like to say... Thank you. For... Treating me... Nicely. Even though *couphs up blood* I haven't... Exactly been... Alive for... A day. I-I-I l-love you," she manages, hugging him, "B-B-Brownies... Are like... Medicine," she adds, chewwing one, "It's-s-s hard to be sad... With one in... Your mouth."

Nightfall takes his brownie and eats it, slowly.

"It's the least- I c-c-can do for the m-mare who s-s-saved my life at- at least once."

He was able to manage a weak blush when she said she loved him.

"Thank- *coughing with blood* Thanks, S-s-sapphire..."

He closed his eyes. His breathing had gotten a bit ragged. A couple of tears left his eyes.

((OOC: I have to go to college class, but I'll be back... maybe to die... we'll see.))

Edited by Nightfall

"You never did anything to me, why should i waste my time trying to fight you?" he rolled his eyes and looked over at the doctor, "Tough luck" he then looked at the little colt, what's his problem?

He looked back at the other one that was trying to get his attention, "You're also no fun, this whole thing is the opposite of a party"

She eats one and somehow manages the strength to get underneath him. She tries to drag him away from the fighting,"Y-y-you can survvvvive," she stumbles her words, "Live happily, r-r-readeem yourself for whatever caus-ses you night-t-tmaresss," she adds. "Live... Free..."

"Opposite of a party? I'm not here to entertain you. I'm here to kill boredom. If it means killing you, then so be it. This is what we call a battle. We shall fight to the death, or until one of us cries uncle and runs away. I'm a nice pony. If you don't want to die, I'll let you leave. Just never show your face again." he said trying to maintain his composure. The fact he always had to make the first move was beginning to get on his nerves. Lapis switched his energy shield to half power and loaded a plasma bolt. He wanted to make this stallion pay for claiming he was unfun. Nopony said that to him and got off painlessly. Measuring his blast strength, he fired the attack ball into the stallion's face. Even if he dodged, his wings would probably get scorched.

Scout was always one to plan ahead, as the bolt hurled toward him he readied for it to get close, when it was close enough he jumped into the air and the bolt fizzled into the ground, "I plan not to, yours is just unbearable to look at" he taunted, but he didn't even care what they did from then on, but there was one last thing he was going to do, "Oh i forgot, one last thing..." he had already started to fly away, but by the end of his words he launched a flurry of blades towards the two policeponies, that would end them... hopefully.

Lapis watched as the pegasus escaped. He saw the knives hurtle towards the severely wounded police ponies. For a second, he thought about just walking away and pretending this never happened. Sadly, his inner self began to take hold. He reasoned that if those two died, then the games would be over. He doubted there was anything else worth his time in this screwed up city. He launched several weak blasts in hopes of deflecting the knives. They hit and clattered to the ground.

((OOC: If those two died, I don't think the Roleplay would get very far without them...))

• Brohoof 2

The Colt fell to the ground beside the doctor. He didn't move. The monster had fled at the sight of Ichigaki's fait, and was nowhere to be seen.

Dr. Ichigaki wailed and writhed around on the sidewalk, unable to stand. Blood gushed from his new wounds. He was only going to be alive for a short time longer, and he knew it.

Sapphire looked at the knives that clattered around her. She could move no further; not enough strength. Her vision blurred and he saw someone... Familiar drag her. She woke up in Den's house with Nightfall next to her. She looked over and saw, somepony. Den shivered and groaned, "Thanks brother." He looked down at his bandaged body and thanked Celestia for not being dead.

Wind flew to the Central bank of Manehattan, And landed on the roof. He walked to the door and walked down the stairs. HEY, What are you doing back here. A voice called behind Windward. And whats with the costu- GAHUGH. As the pony walked closer Wind sent a blast of air at his chest cracking a couple of his ribs and knocking the pony to the floor.

I'm doing what I do best. Wind said, leaning down to the pony, Snapping his neck and walking down the stairs leading to the basement.

Sapphire looked at the knives that clattered around her. She could move no further; not enough strength. Her vision blurred and he saw someone... Familiar drag her. She woke up in Den's house with Nightfall next to her. She looked over and saw, somepony. Den shivered and groaned, "Thanks brother." He looked down at his bandaged body and thanked Celestia for not being dead.

Nightfall only remembered things groggily, like when Den had taken him to the hospital. He remembered waking up one moment with Sapphire beside him, then hearing Den say something like thanks. But he didn't catch to whom, as he was soon falling back inside the black...

((OOC: I have to sleep. I'll wake up when I can next.))