ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

I suppose that will be fine then but i'm nto sure if Scholar has put everone up on the main page yet. And there are stilla couple that need to be approved i think. but uhh before you go changing you probably gonna need to add more to Cunnings bio. And Scholar is probably gonna have to approve it.

I'm waiting for a permission to change my OC before I post the bio. The current bio is just, well, just to post my new OC there. Cunning Horn is still new.

I already have the Equestria Divided bio in my notepad. I'm waiting for a permission before I post it, or should I post it first before the permission?

Edited by Sky Warden

gYnJwil.gif

Pinkeh asked me to put this here. Just another What Do You Think About Me stuff.

I'm waiting for a permission to change my OC before I post the bio. The current bio is just, well, just to post my new OC there. Cunning Horn is still new.

I already have the Equestria Divided bio in my notepad. I'm waiting for a permission before I post it, or I should post it first before the permission?

I dunno. I would put it in before taht way Scholar can accept it as soon as possible. But the man still is busy after all. I'm sure he would probably let you change it, it just might take a while.

I dunno. I would put it in before taht way Scholar can accept it as soon as possible. But the man still is busy after all. I'm sure he would probably let you change it, it just might take a while.

Okay then. I already posted the bio. Let's see if he's interested or not. :lol:

I read that Twilight was evil in the beginning of the fanfic, so just assume that he betrayed the house during that period.

He's obsessed to make himself remembered as a legend, but in his own way. He's a good tactician. I've mentioned that I know a little about medieval military right? I have some interesting battle plans and plots that may make this RP more interesting.

I can start from the day when the Whitegold captured him. Oh, @Descant, feel free to hate me. LOL. :lol:

I know my OC is gonna most likely leave the House Moon and Star. There is just one problem in our way... well one BIG problem: Archmagister Sparkle.

Seriously, you're Arcmagister Sparkle.  -_-

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

gYnJwil.gif

Pinkeh asked me to put this here. Just another What Do You Think About Me stuff.

Seriously, you're Arcmagister Sparkle.  -_-

Shut up.

Well, yes thats true but i have to stay true to the character. I can't just like her and me off the hook for heresy. (yes leaving the House would be heresy) That is nothing like Equestria Divided's Twilight. Besides i think when I'm in conversaion with Twi i think Scholar might be her, not sure if want to be talking to myself....

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 2

He's obsessed to make himself remembered as a legend, but in his own way. He's a good tactician. I've mentioned that I know a little about medieval military right? I have some interesting battle plans and plots that may make this RP more interesting.

I can start from the day when the Whitegold captured him. Oh, Descant, feel free to hate me. LOL. :lol:

Why would I hate you? Haha, that's an interesting story, and Whitegold's all about sabotage and backstabbing anyway...

• Brohoof 1

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

Why would I hate you? Haha, that's an interesting story, and Whitegold's all about sabotage and backstabbing anyway...

And the Cult's all about frontstabbing. And sidestabbing. And sticking large pins into any convenient orifice. Fun stuff like that.

Edited by acualy is dolan
  • Brohoof 3

img-2093486-2-2vuaes0.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OCs: Standoff and Red Alert, the luckless mercs

(edited)

Acualy is Dolan: Well then please continue editing your bios, I based my post on what you currently have for them. If your do not wish to do the work I am fine with you leaving, I will not force you to play.

Archi: Hmm I did forget about the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy, so your likely to get approved in the next day or so.

… After looking back there are those that have show approval and no one seems to have any concerns with your bio (AnonBrony, MagicalStarRain, TheSonicAlicorn) so I will approve.

AnonBrony: Not all of the Guardians of Harmony are 'power' ponies per say, most members are at a variety of levels of training to new recruit to counsel member (or however I will have the leadership of this faction).

On when one of the moderator's OCs interact with canon characters in the faction they control yes I will take over until that interaction is finished.

Sky Warden: Yes you may switch bios, please give me a link to your other character

Nightfall: I will allow it but I would advise you play your OC to be 'under the radar' of Twilight and not have him draw attention to himself. We should probably work out what your pony will do in House Moon and Star, something relatively low key preferably. Then once Twilight or another finds out who and what your pony is we can figure out a way to transfer you to the Guardians of Harmony safely. (Probably be a pretty big event to say the least)

-----------------------

Also has everyone looked over my thread on Backgrounds?

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

Shut up.

Well, yes thats true but i have to stay true to the character. I can't just like her and me off the hook for heresy. (yes leaving the House would be heresy) That is nothing like Equestria Divided's Twilight. Besides i think when I'm in conversaion with Twi i think Scholar might be her, not sure if want to be talking to myself....

LOL. I know. You must be objective in an RP.

Of course you will. He has a bad reputation among generals. At least, he's known as a criminal. Don't be so nice to a criminal bro. :lol:

Sky Warden: Yes you may switch bios, please give me a link to your other character

-----------------------

Also has everyone looked over my thread on Backgrounds?

Thank you. The link is plastered in my signature. Cunning Horn.

By the way, I forgot about some details in his bio. Let me update it for a while. Oh god! Why do I always forget something and remember it after I turn off my computer? :lol:

Aye. I've read the thread. Very helpful. Thanks.

gYnJwil.gif

Shut up.

I wonder which one of us will leave first. Whoever does, I bet there will be a big magic duel regardless. Plus, at some point in the RP, could the Allicorn Amulet come into play?

Power is neither good nor evil. It's only the person(or pony) that uses it.

Edited by MagicalStarRain

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

I wonder which one of us will leave first. Whoever does, I bet there will be a big magic duel regardless. Plus, at some point in the RP, could the Allicorn Amulet come into play?

If the alicorn amulet is in the roleplay it would be in house everfree. Zacora would have it but i doubt fluttershy would want it to be used, seeing as it corrupts the user.

Or we can become friends and perhaps leave together. I know it doesn't say so in my bio cuz i deleted the Equestria divided section (Don't ask...) But u and me both know Twilight. And we are actually both students of Twi it appears. Well, I was but i still live in the castle. I think it would be easy for us to meet, or maybe we can already know each other?

Besides I wouldn't want to see you get your butt kicked by me in a duel.  I don't think we should fight if we are going to be allies in the future.

Edited by AnonBrony

If the alicorn amulet is in the roleplay it would be in house everfree. Zacora would have it but i doubt fluttershy would want it to be used, seeing as it corrupts the user.

Twilight would want it. Judging by how corrupted she already is and she wants to "purify" ponykind through magic, I don't think she would worry about the side effects.

And AnonBrony, I didn't mean a duel between you and me. I meant a duel between one of us and some high-ranking unicorn. And we could start off not knowing each other real well because Star Rain starts off a little conservative at first.

Edited by MagicalStarRain

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

Twilight would want it. Judging by how corrupted she already is and she wants to "purify" ponykind through magic, I don't think she would worry about the side effects.

And AnonBrony, I didn't mean a duel between you and me. I meant a duel between one of us and some high-ranking unicorn. And we could start off not knowing each other real well because Star Rain starts off a little conservative at first.

I was acutually thinking it would be pretty cool if my oc Tondrak fought Twilight after he got all his items.

I was acutually thinking it would be pretty cool if my oc Tondrak fought Twilight after he got all his items.

Well don't kill her... lets just say i (and I'm sure plenty of others) have some unfinished business with Archmagister Sparkle...

Well don't kill her... lets just say i (and I'm sure plenty of others) have some unfinished business with Archmagister Sparkle...

I wasnt, i had a cool plot idea to organise how they fight. I was thinking of writing that Tondrak's last magical item was in Twilight's private study room. I was acutually planning on Tondrak losing the fight. Anyway it's just a work in progress, the roleplay hasnt even started yet.

Well happy new year everyone.:)

Also acualy is dolan, im a little confused. Did you still wanna be in the roleplay?

Edited by discorded
  • Brohoof 2

I wasnt, i had a cool plot idea to organise how they fight. I was thinking of writing that Tondrak's last magical item was in Twilight's private study room. I was acutually planning on Tondrak losing the fight. Anyway it's just a work in progress, the roleplay hasnt even started yet.

Well happy new year everyone. :)

Also acualy is dolan, im a little confused. Did you still wanna be in the roleplay?

Just turned midnight here. Happy New year to everybrony, everybody, evrypony and every-whatever-the-hell-you-are! Lets hope 2013 is a Good one.

• Brohoof 1

Well don't kill her... lets just say i (and I'm sure plenty of others) have some unfinished business with Archmagister Sparkle...

Aye! Don't do that before I cut her horn.

I'm getting curious. Why do you guys want to leave Twilight? There will be a solitude in the house if the players leave right?

gYnJwil.gif

I'm getting curious. Why do you guys want to leave Twilight? There will be a solitude in the house if the players leave right?

I thought that the idea was that most of the OCs would be persuaded to join one or more groups aiming to restore harmony... I think that the houses are just there as plot points and background...

Actually, now I'm not sure...

I thought that the idea was that most of the OCs would be persuaded to join one or more groups aiming to restore harmony... I think that the houses are just there as plot points and background...

Actually, now I'm not sure...

Hmm. I see. Yes you're right that most of the OCs will join one group to restore peace. My bad, but I think that most of the OCs will serve the houses for a period of time before they leave right?

Well, as for who will leave first, I'm sure that it's not my OC. He's not a pony of peace. :lol:

gYnJwil.gif

Hmm. I see. Yes you're right that most of the OCs will join one group to restore peace. My bad, but I think that most of the OCs will serve the houses for a period of time before they leave right?

Well, as for who will leave first, I'm sure that it's not my OC. He's not a pony of peace. :lol:

oh, well that's vaguely disappointing. I got the impression that some people might defect and others might remain with their houses, and it would be either a "six houses enter, one hous leaves" deal or that some houses would eventually band together or something.

Make no mistake, I'm still up for the RP. Fixit just doesn't seem like the sort of pony who'd leave House Earthorn unless they did something incredibly dire and gave him the sort of lust for revenge Ember did when he abandoned him.

"Humanity is the end; knowledge is the means; I will not rest until there are no more secrets to be discovered; I will not rest until there are no more ways to improve; I will not rest until there are no more problems to be solved; I will wield no weapon but my wits and intellect; With these weapons I will battle ignorance until the light of knowledge shines bright; When the light of knowledge shines upon us all, then I shall rest, and not before." - Atmomancer Creed

oh, well that's vaguely disappointing. I got the impression that some people might defect and others might remain with their houses, and it would be either a "six houses enter, one hous leaves" deal or that some houses would eventually band together or something. Make no mistake, I'm still up for the RP. Fixit just doesn't seem like the sort of pony who'd leave House Earthorn unless they did something incredibly dire and gave him the sort of lust for revenge Ember did when he abandoned him.

Its not that you have to leave. Its all up to you. Anything can happen in this RP. So anything anyone has said can happen. There can be fights, there can be quests to restore peace. Its all up to what you decide to do. And ialso i don't feel we need to leave right away. I might but you don't all need too. I don't want to rush the plot line. Wheres the fun in that?

Twilight is the most evil and sinister out of all the mane six. Shes the one that bloody started this whole war for Celestias sake. My OC, Eternity, Eventually realized that and that everything Twilight is teaching to us is wrong and what shes doing to other ponies is wrong too. And by teaching i mean that "this is what Celestia would of wanted" kind of thing. The reason shes doing this whole Alicorn thing is for Celestia. She is creating some sort of "perfect race" in Celestias absence. And everyting you do wrong in the House is heresy because it some how goes against Celestia and Luna. And there probably more too it than just that but thats it in a nutshell. Twis mind, and everyone else mind too, has been clouded from the truth, and i intend to show her the Truth and to stop this bloody forsaken "war" if its the last thing i do!

And i don't think there would be some kind of solitude... basically once you leave your on your own is how i see it. Well, unless you have a companion.

• Brohoof 1

So! We have 33 pages of OOC. Great! But what progress have we made in the RP? Zippo! When are we starting? And I don't think that enough people will join to make the '5 people per house'.

PS... can I mod the Cult of Laughter? :(

Edited by The Honorable Meta Knight

So! We have 33 pages of OOC. Great! But what progress have we made in the RP? Zippo! When are we starting? And I don't think that enough people will join to make the '5 people per house'.

PS... if I make an OC for him, can I be an Everfree Wraith?

I thought it was 3 per House. Besides like I've always said. I still think we are pratically ready to go. Just gotta get all the mods, Scholar, and discorded together and do some last minute approvin'. And we should be startin' soon. When everyone is ready.

• Brohoof 1

I've been trying to com up with reasons to make Twilight somewhat tragic and sympathetic but it's a lot harder than I thought. The best I can think of is that she's very disillusioned with the world after Celestia and Luna left and that kind of sent her round the bend.

Other than that, I think it's really difficult to brand anyone "evil"; there seems to be a very grey area regarding morality, and the only other "evil" person I can think of is Rarity, who seems to enjoy betraying people for gits and shiggles.

Or did that Crystalitis make her go mad? Can't remember off the top of my head.

Edited by Archi
  • Brohoof 1

"Humanity is the end; knowledge is the means; I will not rest until there are no more secrets to be discovered; I will not rest until there are no more ways to improve; I will not rest until there are no more problems to be solved; I will wield no weapon but my wits and intellect; With these weapons I will battle ignorance until the light of knowledge shines bright; When the light of knowledge shines upon us all, then I shall rest, and not before." - Atmomancer Creed

(edited)

AnonBrony: No, no, no, no. Twilight is not the most evil and sinister nor was she the one that started the war truely. Each of the Six are equally to blame in their own way, which is why the dividing of Equestria happened. There was disagreement, there was a desperate plan (one twilight's part because she was trying to do what she thought was needed). Twilight may have played a big part in getting things moving but you have seen how she over reacts and gets extreme at time.

Her beloved mentor was gone, the princesses were gone, they just disappeared without a word, ponies were trying to say Celestia lied... there would have been no way Twilight would have accepted this. Twilight put together a plan to try have make an alicorn to bring back stability that had been lost with the sister being gone. Yet this plan cost her the life of one of her friends, and caused her to come into conflict with her friends... they left her. Slowly over the last 15 years twilight lost much of what she had learned, or twisted it without realizing it.

Each of the former Elements of minds have become clouded from the truth, have fallen from their purpose. So Twilight cannot be given full or even most of the blame. I apologize if I didn't make this perfectly clear. Each of the Six are the villains in this roleplay as dangerous as Nightmare Moon, Discord, and the Changling Queen... just without quite as much personal power. Instead of power alone they have power because of the factions they lead. Except maybe Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie, the Archmagister having probably become a mage more skilled then anyone else in Equestria and the Laughing Mare her own thing.

---------------------------------

One when and if ponies will be leaving the Houses or the Cult that likely will not happen right away, my plan being that you all get integrated into your faction.

Honorable Meta Knight: You can make a pony that is a Wilding but not an Everfree Wraith. Also it has been brought down to at least 3 per faction, though having a bit more would be preferred as in many ways at least starting out it would be 6 roleplays run by 6 +1 people. Each House and the Cult having a separate roleplay starting out with threads that lead to an overlap at times.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1