Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Tekkit Idea?

Gaupa95

Hey I want some feedback/ideas to one idea i just got. It's based on Tekkit, and I'm inspired of the Yogscast Tekkit series.

The Idea is an competition. Where multiple teams fight each other.Where doing espionage and sabotage (ofc by some rules.) is allowed.All teams have the same goal, and the team that first finishes the goal wins!

A setup I'm Imaging is like.. 4 Teams. Each team with like 2-4 people. One Goal (maybe have additional goals for bonus points that can give you advantages later on?).

You start on a fresh map. and you get 30 min in the start to get settled(Where no killing or sabotage is allowed).Then it break lose. The different teams can now sneak into the other team's bases and steal ore/bars or maybe food (depends on how far into game they have come). Use Energy condensers and macerators. steal power (by using batteries) or steal machines. Those rules can be discussed pre-game.

Then lets say the first team that builds a Teleporter (As an example. This can be anything from Cobblestone generators to advanced factories). And that's when the game stops. 2'nd,3'rd and 4'th would be decided by how many of the secoundary goals completed.

*edit And Each team has a recording player that uploads this on their/his/her channel (optional)

Now, I need feedback. is this anything you guys would like to participate in/watch?

Edited by Gaupa95

I'd love to participate. Only problem is my laptop's in pretty bad shape and it would crash on a multiplayer server. :P

I'd definitely watch if you made a video of it though. :D

• Brohoof 1

i would be quite interested in this :)

although im not sure about all of this espionage and fighting ect :Pi like the idea of it, but i think it would have to be certain thing's can not be stolen or broken otherwise it would turn into a big constant fight ><

maybe you could also make it last over a week? Then people will be on/off at different times and people will have to set traps to defend there things when there not online :)

• Brohoof 1

i would be quite interested in this :)

although im not sure about all of this espionage and fighting ect :Pi like the idea of it, but i think it would have to be certain thing's can not be stolen or broken otherwise it would turn into a big constant fight ><

maybe you could also make it last over a week? Then people will be on/off at different times and people will have to set traps to defend there things when there not online :)

Well yea. time stretching is an good idea. Because it can take time to build some stuff. but being able to play while others aren't online. that would end in sneaking/sabotage being much easier.

And there will be rules of what you are allowed to steal/destroy. or else things would be pretty problematic. those must problaby be made a list that is posted online for everyone to watch.

Another thing is. What if each team got like a starting kit with basic stuff? like one macerator,2 solar panels, batbox, one full toolkit made of iron and so on?

Edited by Gaupa95

I would love to play, but my PC is shit. I can barely play Tekkit singleplayer. =/ Oh well seems like a nice idea. idk if playing when others arn't online is a good idea. Might ruin the game and be unfair. If u are gonna do this you guys have to figure out when ur able to play.