Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Epiphany

Finesthour

After thinking about this for weeks, I had a epiphany while listening to music on my bed.

This sighting is not a visual one, but a mental change.

I have finally discovered why I have a love of ponies.

Gimme a second to explain everything, and I am sure you might agree with everything.

My obsession with ponies starts from my childhood. I never really had one. I was always depressed when I was small, my problems occurring to me when I was very young. So the childness affect hits me, and it appeals with the inner child inside of me.

Another point of my obsession is that of is that Equestria is the place I wish Eath was. I wish Earth was as wonderful as Equestria is. Even though there is still hate in Equestria, the ponies love to help each other. Every single pony loves to listen to every tiny word, unlike the people of our day and age, who deal with themselves. Now don't get me wrong,I understand there is a small percentage of the world who helps others, but not a great deal. Equestria is the ideal place to live, and I really wish I could live there.

Sort of like this video, some of us feel like Equestria is the way to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPqsl3SDUr0&feature=player_embedded

It is unbearably cute. Now don't understand me, I am not a creeper who stares at cute things with all of their spare time, but you can all agree the characters are adorable. Whenever I see them, a smile just spreads across my face. This song has become an addiction to me, as I must listen to it everyday-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtFY7LshgDk

It is just too cute.

Now, for my obsession of wearing pony gear. Inside of myself, I wish I was a pony. I can tell. So when I am wearing my favorite pony gear, it makes me feel closer to the characters, and it fills my heart with joy. So when I was met with acceptance at school for my ponies, you could not feel the happiness that I felt.

Ponies are the only thing that makes me happy anymore (Besides you guys.) I know this seems rather strange to say, but it is the whole truth. Ponies make me happiest I have ever felt.

Now, my obsession for the actual show. This television show is literally the only one I have seen every episode (So far.) In my opinion, it is seriously the greatest show that I have seen. The morals are amazing, the characters are three dimensional, and the fact that they are plain adorable. I must give thanks to everyone who worked on Friendship is magic for changing the stereotype that ponies make you "gay", to ponies are the greatest thing on television.

Yes, I am very, very, very addicted to ponies. Am I ashamed of it? Hell no. Will I ever be ashamed of it? Hell no. I will never regret meeting any of you. The time i have time with ponies have changed my life. Instead of living my life bitter and regretful, I learned to live my life the happiest I can be. I can never truly thank any of you more than saying thanks, but someday, I wish to say thank you to all of you.

This is for the bronies in texas. Due to my obsession with ponies and you guys, I plan on creating a meet up for us sometime in 2012. I will raise the money myself, I will get a place somewhere in the middle of Texas, just so I can thank every single one of you in person.

So, what do you guys think of my Epiphany?

• Brohoof 3

One hell of an epiphany! I read every single word. Inspiring and well written my friend, I agree with everything you said. Glad my little ponies have enhanced your life by making you a happier individual. A happy life is the best kind of life. :) On the other hand, I won't be able to meet up with you in Texas, since I live on the other side of the globe! :P

I think you hit the nail on the head. I especially agree that we all wish people could treat each other with kindness and love like ponies do, or that the world could be like Equestria. I'm not sure about the pony merchandise part (I haven't bought any yet). For me, the show represents pure innocent joy, like we are returning to an innocent, childlike way of thinking. The community represents free expression, without fear of being mocked or shot down.

One hell of an epiphany! I read every single word. Inspiring and well written my friend, I agree with everything you said. Glad my little ponies have enhanced your life by making you a happier individual. A happy life is the best kind of life. :) On the other hand, I won't be able to meet up with you in Texas, since I live on the other side of the globe! :P

I think you hit the nail on the head. I especially agree that we all wish people could treat each other with kindness and love like ponies do, or that the world could be like Equestria. I'm not sure about the pony merchandise part (I haven't bought any yet). For me, the show represents pure innocent joy, like we are returning to an innocent, childlike way of thinking. The community represents free expression, without fear of being mocked or shot down.

Heh, thanks you two.

When it hit me, I was like ":OOOOOOOO"

When it hit you, you grew extra mouths? That's strange, you should probably have a doctor look at it.

Also, you should send that to Lauren Faust and Studio B.

As a child I was always fascinated at all the commercials for toys on TV. And I'll be honest. The My Little Pony stuff looked good, yet cheesy at times. Although I never got what it was all about.

When it hit you, you grew extra mouths? That's strange, you should probably have a doctor look at it.

Also, you should send that to Lauren Faust and Studio B.

Send what to Lauren Faust?

xD.

This is inspiring, and at many points I was thinking the same for me as well. I mean, I used to be Mister Melancholy emo, and now I can't take anything seriously xD And for the first time in years I'm really smiling.

And it is true about Equestria being a Utopia of sorts, God if I could have one wish...

Another point of my obsession is that of is that Equestria is the place I wish Eath was. I wish Earth was as wonderful as Equestria is. Even though there is still hate in Equestria, the ponies love to help each other. Every single pony loves to listen to every tiny word, unlike the people of our day and age, who deal with themselves. Now don't get me wrong,I understand there is a small percentage of the world who helps others, but not a great deal. Equestria is the ideal place to live, and I really wish I could live there.

Sort of like this video, some of us feel like Equestria is the way to go.

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Now, for my obsession of wearing pony gear. Inside of myself, I wish I was a pony. I can tell. So when I am wearing my favorite pony gear, it makes me feel closer to the characters, and it fills my heart with joy. So when I was met with acceptance at school for my ponies, you could not feel the happiness that I felt.

Ponies are the only thing that makes me happy anymore (Besides you guys.) I know this seems rather strange to say, but it is the whole truth. Ponies make me happiest I have ever felt.

Now, my obsession for the actual show. This television show is literally the only one I have seen every episode (So far.) In my opinion, it is seriously the greatest show that I have seen. The morals are amazing, the characters are three dimensional, and the fact that they are plain adorable. I must give thanks to everyone who worked on Friendship is magic for changing the stereotype that ponies make you "gay", to ponies are the greatest thing on television.

Yes, I am very, very, very addicted to ponies. Am I ashamed of it? Hell no. Will I ever be ashamed of it? Hell no. I will never regret meeting any of you. The time i have time with ponies have changed my life. Instead of living my life bitter and regretful, I learned to live my life the happiest I can be. I can never truly thank any of you more than saying thanks, but someday, I wish to say thank you to all of you.

So I'm not the only one who can't help but think of ponies literally 24/7? Thank god.

You ain't alone out there, guys. ;)