Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome everyone to another MotionSparkxHoneyPuffxSugarPlum traditional art trio

Motion Spark

So I'm kinda having nostagia of how drawing with pencils and paper again would be, so I am dedicating these moments to draw my favorite threesome. These 3 get along so well that it really shows in my drawing :D I used a normal #2 wood pencil, and rotten colored pencils XD, because I had more than 5 years without using them.

First black n white drawing, in case I mess up when I tried to color it.

Posted Image

this is the colored version, I think I did pretty good for a first try

Posted Image

• Brohoof 30

Lol those are awesome. I love how the blue one REALLY looks mad. Love it. The facial expressions are just pure awesome hahaha

well, she's supposed to be a light lilac but I didn't have that color pencil XD ...HEHEHE!! that's just love, you can see it in their expressions XD

haha, I love it how Honey puff doesnt give a damn that motion is about to get a face full of hoof, the drawings are good, the detail with the colour is great

it's so funny that I haven't noticed when I was drawing it, but it is true, Honey Puff doesn't give a damn!!! XD

The Shading! The beautiful shading! :D

In the black and white picture, you can see Sugar Plum's rage.

In the colored picture, you can FEEL Sugar Plum's rage... :blink:

it's frightening how you say it, and it's true :blink:

thanks for the compliments ;)

Not enouth Vicke in these pictures.

I am dissapoint.

hey! each one of my friends have their space, Honey Puff and Sugar Plum have one, and you have one, but It happen that I don't have 12 hands U_U (actually I have an idea from our absurd conversation from yesterday XD)
  • Brohoof 1

I like how Sugar and Motion seem to have clashing ideas, with Sugar taking up hooves over it, and Honey just seems to be sitting by, giggling.

Eeyup. Motion art, although not quite as good as Dizzy art (no offense, Motion. :blush:), is really good art. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I like how Sugar and Motion seem to have clashing ideas, with Sugar taking up hooves over it, and Honey just seems to be sitting by, giggling.

Eeyup. Motion art, although not quite as good as Dizzy art (no offense, Motion. :blush:), is really good art. ;)

Nightfall, I FELT REALLY OFFENDED, and I thank you for that, now I shall surpass her! :D

Oh you three and your shenanigans :3 I laughed really hard when I saw the look on Sugar Plums face xD

I don't know what you said this time, but you probably deserve it lol

I haven't said anything :o , I don't see any problem, they're all seem really happy, I think the happiest is Sugar Plum ^_^
  • Brohoof 2

Oh my gosh, I love how Sugar Plum looks. xD

I can't stop looking at this, it's perfect.

And yes, I don't give a darn, go at it, Sugar Plum. > w >

hahah!!! why this breaks and warms my heart at the same time? XD

Sugar Plum will either have a heart attack or a rage attack when she sees it, either way I'm looking forward to it XD B)

Glad you liked it darling, it was fun to draw ;)

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 2

I guess Sugar Plum does look happier than she usually is in the forum games :P

She's just our little ball of rage :3

Btw, if you'll let me I would love to vector this image. It just captures our shenanigans too well :P

• Brohoof 2

I guess Sugar Plum does look happier than she usually is in the forum games :P

She's just our little ball of rage :3

Btw, if you'll let me I would love to vector this image. It just captures our shenanigans too well :P

yeah, I'm telling everyone that SP looks so happy in this pic and no one get us, us 3 are a special team :lol:

and OMG YES!!!! :( would you do this for me? I will be really thankful if you do it, really...

• Brohoof 1

Course I will :P I asked didn't I?

it's called modesty and humbleness, but if you want it the other way fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

I WANT IT READY FOR THE END OF THIS WEEK AT LEAST :angry:

*whips you*

• Brohoof 1

I'm loving this drawing so much! The utter rage of Sugar Plum is amazing, and the shading is great! I can definately feel the emotion, haha, great job Motion!

• Brohoof 1

I'm loving this drawing so much! The utter rage of Sugar Plum is amazing, and the shading is great! I can definately feel the emotion, haha, great job Motion!

haha! Thanks you so much :) comming from another great artist like yourself, this has to be a huge compliment, I'm really flattered :blush:

I have no idea what you did to piss her off that badly.....But good job!

And very, very, good job on the drawing! Looks freaking amazing!

LOL, it's obvious that you haven't talked to her that much, she's normally like that, that's why she so loved in this forums :wub:

and thanks for the compliment XD

@, I just need to tag her, she's taking so long and it will be eternal before she catch up with this thread lol

hey Sugar Plum, come at me bro!!

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 3

@, 2 things, would you care to explain me how you fool the character limit? have you bribed the mods? that's so not fair :( , and second, hmmmm...we have to wait a while, she's offline since yesterday U_U

Dude, this is amazing! I love the expression on Suger Plum, and the shading... the shading is just awesome looking. Great great job!

lol thank you!! ;)

haha I agree, Sugar Plum expression is priceless lol

and the shading is not that great, really, I didn't do too much, I think :blink: