Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That FS guy

Feather Spiral

aka Ephesus. FS - eff ess - Ephesus. Geddit? B)

Yello, everypony. I'm a blue pegasus whose cutie mark is a quill drawing a spiral pattern. Reference by a friend, a less good-looking one from me (mild epilepsy alert).

I'm an experienced writer, unbound dreamer, explorer of the mind, proud thinker of the unusual.

I know Peter from a few other forums, all of which I have now left, as well as DA. I believe I also know some of you, but my brain is in no condition to recall any names after hours of knowledge-absorbing.

Ephesus, like the ancient city? Cool.

We're getting a lot of people coming here from all over. So definitely welcome.

What sort of things do you write? I'm an amateur writer myself, so always interested in seeing what others do. :)

Another one joins the forums, yeah! *Brohoof* It's pretty awesome around here, so I hope you enjoy your stay. As an amateur writer myself, what type of stories do you write?

aka Ephesus. FS - eff ess - Ephesus. Geddit? B)

Yello, everypony. I'm a blue pegasus whose cutie mark is a quill drawing a spiral pattern. Reference by a friend, a less good-looking one from me (mild epilepsy alert).

I'm an experienced writer, unbound dreamer, explorer of the mind, proud thinker of the unusual.

I know Peter from a few other forums, all of which I have now left, as well as DA. I believe I also know some of you, but my brain is in no condition to recall any names after hours of knowledge-absorbing.

FS, you joined here! It makes me happy to see you again - it's been a while since we last had a chance to talk.

I don't think I need any introduction, seeing that we've been friends for almost two years. Considering what that forum has sunk to over the course of the past few months, I really think you'll find MLP Forums a refreshing change - I'm going to take as much care of it as TheWiiU.com, but I feel it's a forum you'll better be able to get into knowing your interests.

There are lots of great discussions happening here (mostly about ponies, but you'll find a few about the real world, too), and I know how much you love a good, civilized debate. I hope you have a great time!

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey poneez, sorry my "stay" was so brief. I've been trying hard to get more involved in studies, don't wanna fail another year. D:

But thanks for the warm welcomes, I'm very unlikely to disappoint you. ;)

Sky and Twi (woo that rhymes), it's good to see you guys again, even though I've already been conversing with Sky in a chatroom. I haven't had a lot of time to do a lot besides sketching and poetry, but I'll try to spare some for other things such as posting here.

And yes Twi, I'm glad I left that other place, and I have little doubt that you won't let anyone cross the line. ;) *brohoofs*

@ Tyroq and ryak: Speaking of poetry, that's only a small portion of what I write - I tend to be more at ease in prose, even though I absolutely love writing song lyrics. Fantasy (preferably mixed with a bit of sci-fi) would be my favorite genre thus far, and I hope it shows in my works.

I'd suggest reading my latest series, Mythospective, which will (hopefully) be a... um, tetralogy... once it's done. Presenting things from mythical beasts' POV, showing them as people and not monsters, is what it is about. Each arc is told from another race's perspective, and the first one (WERE) is nearly fully submitted on DA.

Okay, Ima take a tour of the place now. Don't let the parasprites bite! o3o *trots off*

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 1