Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I had an Idea and need some help.

Mellow

Alright so for the past few weeks I've been getting into the dark fanfics and I wanted to make my own I have a really creative mind so its not that hard to make up a story I already have an idea for it I just dont really know how to start it off basically the whole idea of it is based off this group Ive had for a while now that I call COIDA which stands for clan of inter dimensional agents which are basically tons of diffrent people/animals from all sorts of dimensions my plan was that on one day during a new recruits mission he ended up in the land of equestria to attempt to find a dimension warper (which is an rival group to COIDA) he found that the warper was already gone and after that somehow he meets some outcast ponies in equestria that are lonely and never had any real friends and ends up recruiting them to the agency and after that Im not entirely sure yet as ideas just keep comeing and going but what I would basically like is some ideas for starting it off and what characters/OC's to use. if you could help at all it would be very much appreciated! and thank you in advanced if you do help.

• Brohoof 1

full stops. They are the power of magic and friendship and the means of people taking you seriously.

Tooting your own horn while gibbering like a person with the lung capacity of a hurricane is counter-productive. As your words and your actions prove you wrong.

Edited by ceresbane
  • Brohoof 1

ceresbane isnt loving and tolerating...

Mellow, just do your thing man! Watch the beginning of movies and see how the story initially unfolds, same is said with books, even though you would probably benefit more from books since it more closely resembles the medium you would be creating. Some times it can take a while to really get 'the creative juices' flowing. But you have to remain diligent and productive no matter what. BTW, the premise of the story sounds interesting to say the least.

ceresbane isnt loving and tolerating...

Mellow, just do your thing man! Watch the beginning of movies and see how the story initially unfolds, same is said with books, even though you would probably benefit more from books since it more closely resembles the medium you would be creating. Some times it can take a while to really get 'the creative juices' flowing. But you have to remain diligent and productive no matter what. BTW, the premise of the story sounds interesting to say the least.

love and tolerance is not something a brony should feel obligated to live by because it is a life philosophy that is living by double standards, hypocrisy and contradictions.

It's not even meant to be a life philosophy encompassing bronies' ideals. It's just a get out of jail card against circle jerking and trolls.

• Brohoof 1

love and tolerance is not something a brony should feel obligated to live by because it is a life philosophy that is living by double standards, hypocrisy and contradictions.

It's not even meant to be a life philosophy encompassing bronies' ideals. It's just a get out of jail card against circle jerking and trolls.

Well, friend, you got a point for yourself, but me, and I guess most of us other Bronies disagree with that (this is not a challenge).

I can only speak for myself, but for example I have been a victim of physical and psychical mobbing for years and (just another guess) I am not the only one on this forum. I have come over this and come to the conclusion: most of us do know and/ or experienced that there´s a lot of hate in this world and that it´s quite hard to be loving, tolerating and respecting towards everyone out there. I´m not perfect, noone is, I have prejudices too, but when I try to fight them, maybe someday I´ll come over them, and even if I can´t I can be honest to say I am the best I can be. This is enough for me to feel good and it should be enough for us all.

Being a Brony is nothing to just hide your hate and to make others believe you are a good person, it´s about letting go all your hate, it´s about focusing on the good things in life and about dealing with other people´s opinions in an calm and respectful way, even if they are brought to you in an aggressive way.

We don´t pretend to be the new heros, the "better humans", we just agree in the cornerstones of what we think life should be about, and these stones are: Tolerance, Respect and Love.

That is my opinion and I know enough people supporting it, but I won´t fight you for thinking of it your own way, I can just hope you´ll see our truth if some time passes and you get to know more Bronies.

Once again, please don´t feel offended, we are your friends.

Peace and Love.

Lukas

To you, Mellow, and what this is about, I´m personally no big fan of the so called "darker side" of MLP fanfics, but I see nothing wrong in it, it is another way to look at the show, and it is that diversity that makes us strong, so, keep it up!

Edited by Your Friend
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks for the support! I thought I would just say that I have decided to help Jayfeather with his fanfic this weekend so I might do this idea some other time. We already have a basic idea for it but I wont give any of it away

Well, friend, you got a point for yourself, but me, and I guess most of us other Bronies disagree with that (this is not a challenge).

I can only speak for myself, but for example I have been a victim of physical and psychical mobbing for years and (just another guess) I am not the only one on this forum. I have come over this and come to the conclusion: most of us do know and/ or experienced that there´s a lot of hate in this world and that it´s quite hard to be loving, tolerating and respecting towards everyone out there. I´m not perfect, noone is, I have prejudices too, but when I try to fight them, maybe someday I´ll come over them, and even if I can´t I can be honest to say I am the best I can be. This is enough for me to feel good and it should be enough for us all.

Being a Brony is nothing to just hide your hate and to make others believe you are a good person, it´s about letting go all your hate, it´s about focusing on the good things in life and about dealing with other people´s opinions in an calm and respectful way, even if they are brought to you in an aggressive way.

We don´t pretend to be the new heros, the "better humans", we just agree in the cornerstones of what we think life should be about, and these stones are: Tolerance, Respect and Love.

That is my opinion and I know enough people supporting it, but I won´t fight you for thinking of it your own way, I can just hope you´ll see our truth if some time passes and you get to know more Bronies.

Peace and Love.

Lukas

To you, Mellow, and what this is about, I´m personally no big fan of the so called "darker side" of MLP fanfics, but I see nothing wrong in it, it is another way to look at the show, and it is that diversity that makes us strong, so, keep it up!

Being a brony is about liking a show about ponies :P

It's not a religion, (or a cult) which is how your depicting it :)

I know you feel strongly about loving and tolerating but that's more of a personal belief rather then anything else.

• Brohoof 1

AAAAAAAAAnd I am officially amused.

The moment brony stops meaning "a person outside the target demographic liking my little pony".

Then you can start spouting your delusions as fact (love and tolerate? how bout cruel to be kind?). Regardless this topic goes here

http://mlpforums.com/topic/32558

I only made my reply to the topic to briefly inform an ignorant mind.

Now

let's leave this guy to his learning process and rite of passage as a writer. Where independence is the first trait (and no where near last) of being a distinguished author.

Peace and Love.

Lukas

Amazing post... You really caught a lot of what I think being a borny is about. And I also have been the object of ridicule in the past. Especially in elementary school and middle.

full stops. They are the power of magic and friendship and the means of people taking you seriously.

Tooting your own horn while gibbering like a person with the lung capacity of a hurricane is counter-productive. As your words and your actions prove you wrong.

AAAAAAAAAnd I am officially amused.

The moment brony stops meaning "a person outside the target demographic liking my little pony".

Then you can start spouting your delusions as fact (love and tolerate? how bout cruel to be kind?). Regardless this topic goes here

http://mlpforums.com/topic/32558

I only made my reply to the topic to briefly inform an ignorant mind.

Now

let's leave this guy to his learning process and rite of passage as a writer. Where independence is the first trait (and no where near last) of being a distinguished author.

You were just briefly informing an ignorant mind? You said he was tooting his own horn and that gabbering... He was simply pitching his idea... Whats wrong with giving constructive feedback to the story and then just saying oh and by the way use full stops, its easier to understand...

Edited by Bronyponyfanatic