Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AnonymousTheSecond

I love these ^.^ I will partake as per usual.

1. I would obviously try and save her. No pony left behind. If there was no way we could survive the end of the world, I would probably stay with her so neither of us have to face the end alone.

2.If she.... Want me sandwich? Do you mean if she wanted me to MAKE her a sandwich? I would make her one :3

3. hmmmm, I would like to imagine Fluttershy. Don't know why, I just feel like that would be the most logical option.

4. As long as she doesn't break any of my stuff, I would actually be most grateful. My room is a mess, so she would be doing me a service.

5. Oh yes :) She already has the whole intellectual thing going on, a pair of glasses would add to the look.

6. I would get my money back, sit them down and explain how stealing is wrong. I would then inform their respective parents/older siblings.

7. I would gather the Dragonballs and wish her back to pony form. Nopony eats my friend!

8. I would deal with it just like any other zombie situation. I would hold out and try and take out as many of them as I could.

9. All of them? At the same time? That seems really unlikely, but hey; Sleepover!

10. I would be more than happy to accept her offer, though I would be concerned that I might crush her :blush:

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

Here's another one! Answer the questions below and post your answers in the comments.

1. What would you do if the end of the world came and Applejack was hanging off a cliff above some lava?

2. What would you do if Derpy wanted your sandwich?

3. If Spike was not in love with Rarity, which other pony from the mane 6 would he be in love with?

4. What would you do if Twilight was reorganizing your room?

5. Do you think Twilght would look cute in glasses?

6. What would you do if the CMC stole all your money?

7. What would you do if Pinkie Pie turned into a pie?

8. What would you do if a horde of zombie ponies (including the mane 6) was marching up to your house?

9. What would you do if the mane 6 and Spike had nightmares and all wanted to sleep in your bed with you?

10. What would you do if Rainbow Dash offered you a ride on her back around Equestria?

1. Save her

2: probably give her at least half of it

3: dash

4: Thank her, it desperately needs it

5: Depends on the kind of glasses but I'll say yes

6: I have no money, but if I did I'd get very angry and hunt them down

7: be very surprised, watch hilarity ensue then help her

8: freak out and run

9: let them I guess?

10: die of pure happiness

1) Save her, obviously! I can't abandon an animal in need, especially not Applejack.

2) Give it to her, mainly to see what derpy thing she'll do with it.

3) Probably Twilight or Fluttershy

4) Let her. My room's a mess!

5) Heck. Yes.

6) Well, I don't have much on me, so I suppose I wouldn't really mind, but what the hay, man? That's my money.

7) Probably cry. I don't even like pie.

8) Ugh... barricade myself in my house and somehow try to take every zombie (even the mane 6) out with my collection of firearms.

9) It's a small bed, so I hope they don't mind cuddling up or else they're SOL and can sleep on the floor.

10) If she can support 160 pounds of human, then let the ride commence!

1. What would you do if the end of the world came and Applejack was hanging off a cliff above some lava?

If the end of the world came, why would anypony bother to save her? :huh:

I IZ DO THAT ANYWAY. (Italicized, bolded, and underlined!)

I don't even eat sandwiches. No offense to Derpy fans but, even if I do, I would give her a piece and go away, because...well...yea. XD

3. If Spike was not in love with Rarity, which other pony from the mane 6 would he be in love with?

Applejack, not just because she's my favorite (and I don't ship AppleSpike in any way) but because he almost kissed Applejack in A Dog and Pony Show and in the episode where he went greedy, he thanked AJ for the blanket 15 times.

Twilight...organizing my room? CELESTIADAMMIT, MY ROOM IS A MESS. I would be troubling poor Twilight to death!

5. Do you think Twilight would look cute in glasses?

She looks adorable in anything. :P

Give them a Twilight Sparkle lecture.

:blink: :blink:

8. What would you do if a horde of zombie ponies (including the mane 6) was marching up to your house?

Plant a horde of plants (including the mane 6) and play the game PvZ.

9. What would you do if the mane 6 and Spike had nightmares and all wanted to sleep in your bed with you?

I love sleepovers. I'm sure they'd be overjoyed to share a bed with me, though I kick. ;):wub:^_^:D:lol:

:huh:: But...ah still got this here mud on mah hooves.

10. What would you do if Rainbow Dash offered you a ride on her back around Equestria?

Cautiously say yes, then threaten her that if she planned to pull any sort of let-me-fall-then-catch-me-but-not-before-I-scream-with-terror prank on me then I'll make sure that failure would be the least of her worries. XD

Edited by Leaf Shade

You can't have enough question threads. ;)

Here's another one! Answer the questions below and post your answers in the comments.

1. Save her anyway! We must keep some ponies around to rebuild the post-apocalyptic world into a better place, with more friendship. And magic.

2.Give it to her, but only if she had some carrots with it. Maybe they'll help with her eyesight. xD

3. Twilight. It makes a lot of sense to me and I've actually seen some Twilight/Spike fics that weren't bad.

4. HIDE THE CLOPFICS!!! :blink: JK. I'd be honored if the greatest organizer in all of Equestria took the trouble to come to the human world and clean up my messy room.

5. I KNOW she looks cute in glasses. Isn't that right, Miss Sparkle?

Posted Image

6. Wow, that's how you know they've become a religion for sure. :P Notify Princess Celestia that their crusade is getting way out of hand and the Mane 6 should go straighten them out.

7. Tell Twilight to stop pulling pranks on her and turn her back into a pony so we can all have a party. I love Pinkie Pie.

8. "You have reached the voicemail box of Lauren Faust. Please leave a message after the tone. BEEP." ............

"Hi, Lauren? Um, big brony here...I'm having kind of a problem." *sounds of groaning undead ponies in background* "Can you get in touch with the MLP writing staff again? I think they're going a little too dark with Season 3. Gotta go, Fluttershy's trying to eat my flesh. Bye."

9. My room isn't big enough for all of them, let alone my bed! Okay, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy get the bed because they're especially sensitive and need the most attention. Spike gets a sleeping bag in the living room with Rarity. :wub: It'll cheer him right up and distract her from any bad dream she might've had. Twilight gets the easy chair near the books. I'll put a blanket on the floor for Applejack, and finally, Rainbow Dash gets a hammock.

10. YES! Who wouldn't want to fly with Dashie? Better than any roller coaster. As long as she doesn't go too fast.

1. Sacrifice myself to buy her a few more minutes of time!

2. Obviously give it to her. I don't even eat that much anyways, and if Derpy's hungry, she's welcome to it :3

3. Twilight for sure. I already can see it happening in the show, I think it'd be a lovely pair if she wasn't so abusive ;) Though he only loves Rarity's mane!

4. Probably freak out at first, since my room is all organized chaos. Then I would calm down and be like "holy *hit Twilight Sparkle is in my room..."

5. Duh.

6. CUTIE MARK CRUSADER ROBBERS!-all get arrested. SORRY GIRLS, BUT THAT'S MY PONY TOY MONEY!

7. Eat her freak out and get Twi to put her straight. Though I'd bet it was some weird fourth wall trick o' hers.

8. *stares out window* Wow, I thought Rarity was careful with her appearance...are half eaten arms in this season?

9. Fluttershy can GTFO, she's not even welcome in my house. Give up the bed for Rarity (she needs her beauty rest, and I don't sleep. I just sit in my bathtub...) Twi can have my giant desk chair, AJ and Pinkie get sleepng bags, RD can have the roof and a sleeping bag. Spike and I will chill in the bathtub :3

10. I don't like Rainbow but how can I say no to that?

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'd jump and try to save her of course! The end is coming anyway, so I'd do anything without thinking twice.

I would give her the sandwich. :3

I can't think of anypony but Rarity, but if not her, then I believe Twilight's the next in the queue.

"...Thanks. By the way, if you happen to find my Gameboy, It'd be awesome." *leaves room*

Absolutely.

"ALL my money?! Why the hay?! :blink:" and then I would chase them and ask why.

Freak out.

Freak out. And lock myself in the bathroom shouting "BUT I LOVE YOU!!"

"Everypony? Really? ...*sigh* I'll go and get more pillows."

"I'd love to, but I'm too fat for ya."

1: Nadia TOO THE RESCUE!

2: I'd probably give her mine, and make myself a new one. And make Muffins (with icing, because icing is Awesome! sorry I'm getting of topic)

3: Originally i would have said Applejack, but after reading 'Spikes Rainbow Dash' (it's an amazing fic) I have to go with Dashie!

4: What!?! No Twilight! Keep your hooves off my 'Organized Chaos' ! (Love you Twily) :)

5:Yup *Big Mac approves*

6:They can't, for they will never find my fortress--muhaha

7:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvEoGzl7P1s

8:Wha- I...Don't even want to imagine that scenario :( Killing isn't my cup of tea, It would make others sad :(

9: Have a SLUMBERPARTY! It would be so fun! we could make smores, truth or dare; dance; play PS3, Have a CONCERT!!!! (damn it Nadia stop getting of topic!)...sorry.

10: I would be (although I already am :) ) eternally happy! Imagining the event is making my eyes water :')

1. Of course i'd pull her back up. Nopony should face molten lava death alone.

2. Derpy? Wants MY sandwich?! I normally make Italian clubs if i have a choice, so i'd have to tell her no. Though I would make her a peanut butter one if she persisted.

3. Possibly Fluttershy, mainly cause he likes being the center of attiention, and she flipped out the first time she saw him.

4. Incredably greatful, I haven't cleaned this room In so long. T'would be as an angel's work, too beautiful for words.

5. I could she her rocking a pair of secretary glasses.

6. Batman mode activated. I'd search for clues, find out who's been making purchases outside of thier income. After I narrowed it down beyond the shadow of a doubt that it was the CMC, that would be when I strike. "rarity, applejack. Sweetie Belle, apple bloom, and the homeless one have stolen all my money... Gimme the farm."

7. Become instantly aware that Majin buu was in the area. Then brace myself to fight till the bitter end to at least give twilight a chance to reverse the spell. Since buu is made of magic and all...>.>

8. I'd just leave.

9. "All of you? Really?! Well, at least I won't have to worry about getting cold... But I'm telling ghost stories tell I fall asleep!" Rainbow and surprisingly enough, Fluttershy both hit me, Rainbow would kick me in the face, and Fluttershy would stomp on my stomach, effectively knocking me unconscious. :(

10. I would accept, provided she could carry my weight unhindered.

Hmm... :ph34r: Just kidding I would save her. :D

I'd give her half in exchange for half of a muffin.

Fluttershy because she's so gentle and she's so fascinated with him, he just whished that she looked beyong his species. :<

Let her :D But ask her to not throw anything away.

Yup :P

:angry: BEAT THEM! And get my money back of course.

Eat her...I mean go to Princess Luna and ask for her to turn her back into a pony.

Grab Fluttershy and Rarity and kill the rest with fire.

What is it with you and making the ponies want to sleep with me? O.o

Coolness, I would totally accept.

I would go save her. If the end of the world is near then I'd like to be together with her as it happened.

I would happily give it to her and either fined another or make another. :wub:

Applejack. She's to beautiful for him not to.

*Pokerface* Twilight, I'm going to have to ask you to stop that! I won't be able to find anything now! I need my controlled chaos!

Hell. Yes. Glasses makes girls looks so much cuter. Always. :wub:

I would hunt them down and teach them a lesson.

I woud be very, very, sad that my sis is now a pie. :(

Try and get to my car to drive away to find some guns to kill them with. Or just hit them till they're all dead with it. Then cry for days on end.

Uuggghhhh. Applejack, you can sleep with me, but the rest of ya's gonna have to find a spot on the floor!

I would gladly take that ride and then be amazed as we flew around!