Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

Well, over two hours later, I've built a massive scroll image complete with not only my 'History of Equestria' head canon, but images for the main climactic scenes of each of the four sections as well. I had been debating on doing this or not for the past three days since making that Head Canon topic, and I finally decided to get myself to do it. I hope everyone enjoys it :3

My original 'History of Equestria' Head-Canon topic: http://mlpforums.com...ria-head-canon/

Warning: The image you are about to look upon is fucking long. Be prepared.

post-4006-0-57507900-1347995763_thumb.png

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 14

I agree with Happy Plant. Very well done.

Seriously though. The tone was absolutely on-par with the show, the closing of the plot-holes and consistency questions was flawless and smooth, and I do not have any further questions about the subject.

...so did you just randomly decide to type this up, or did somepony ask you?

• Brohoof 1

Wow, very nicely done :)

I really think you should post this on the Reddit if you have not all ready, i think they would really appreciate it :)

'the Reddit'? Wat? O.o

I agree with Happy Plant. Very well done.

Seriously though. The tone was absolutely on-par with the show, the closing of the plot-holes and consistency questions was flawless and smooth, and I do not have any further questions about the subject.

...so did you just randomly decide to type this up, or did somepony ask you?

As you can see in the original topic that I linked to, I typed this up because this has been my personal head canon for quite some time. I then turned it into an image scroll for fun.

Well done! :) It makes sense too. I totally agree with your head cannon it seems.

I agree with Happy Plant. You should post this on the MLP section of Reddit. Or maybe even submit it to EQD

Thanks :3 So far, everyone's appreciated it, and I'm very happy to see my ideas make logical sense. Though, being a Discord fan they probably shouldn't.

I have no clue how Reddit works, nor do I feel like submitting it to EQD. It'll stay as a special for our forum only, unless someone else decides to submit it somewhere. At the very bottom it says it belongs to me and lists myself on here, as well as my name for my DeviantART account, so if it does traverse to other sites, it's proven to have started here :3

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks :3 So far, everyone's appreciated it, and I'm very happy to see my ideas make logical sense. Though, being a Discord fan they probably shouldn't.

I have no clue how Reddit works, nor do I feel like submitting it to EQD. It'll stay as a special for our forum only, unless someone else decides to submit it somewhere. At the very bottom it says it belongs to me and lists myself on here, as well as my name for my DeviantART account, so if it does traverse to other sites, it's proven to have started here :3

Well, I meant to say reddit not "the reddit" lol xD

If you want i can post it on Reddit :) ill link it to your deviant art and ill make a one off account to do it:)

but only if you want me to :P

Well, I meant to say reddit not "the reddit" lol xD

If you want i can post it on Reddit :) ill link it to your deviant art and ill make a one off account to do it:)

but only if you want me to :P

Nah that's okay =3 Thanks for the offer. Maybe sometime in the future if I change my mind, but at the moment I just want to keep it here and see what it gets for feedback.

• Brohoof 1