Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord's Return Idea!

DeathMoon

I will be posting a link to my fanfiction of this when i finish it :3 which will now take longer than I thought x-x

My idea is that Discord does return but the outcome is VERY different. Luna, Celestia and Discord were old friends when they were kids but Celestia had to leave him for Princess dutys. Her parents found out about him but they couldnt let them hurt Discord so they had to make up a story. Celestia and Discord knew their love was forbidden so they made up the story. Discord never wanted to take over but for the story to work Discord had to turn to stone. Luna broke the spell on purpose because she missed Discord but they had to continue on with the story. Discord never wanted to take over but the parts when Discord wasnt there Celestia, Luna, and Discord were catching up on things and making new plans. In season 3 i think that discord and Celestia try to get married but with discord discuised as a pony. But Twilight sees his cutie mark and his features simmular to Discord and during the wedding shoot a spell at him that breaks the transformation spell. Celestia and Luna try to stop everyone but everyone thinks Discord tried to trick Celestia like Chrysalis did but when he tries to get away he breaks a wing and falls out of one of the high windows and the 6 turn him to stone as he is falling and shatters. Celestia thinks he's gone but soon finds out he is actually alive in the Everfree forest and tries to get everypony used to him. IF ANYONE HAS A WAY TO TALK TO LAUREN FROST AND LIKES MY IDEA PLEASE TELL HER ABOUT MY IDEA :lol: MANY THANKS ^-^

and instead of one of the 6 telling the story its celestia (or discord either one works) If you think its too 'graphic' Rainbow dash broke her wing one time, they have special someponys in the show, they already had a wedding episode thats why they think discord is tricking celestia, i think there was already something that in a way 'died' in the actuall show.

Edited by DeathMoon

Well then... I'm not inherantly opposed to Discord/Celestia in general but this would be a pretty weird episode. I've said before that I think the best way to get more Discord is through a princess flashback episode and I'd prefer that. Interesting idea though