Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need a Good cutie mark for this character

Fallen Angel

here are some of his traits it that helps with all the ideas i got from u guys/ girls heres a picture of what it will look like but i dont know what the colors will be Smart, persuasive, fast, strong, loves music, artistic,honest, and shy i need help with a cutie mark 4 this character it is 4 my utube channel and i dont now what it should look like i was thinking a musical note and a lighting bolt coming throw it but im not sure cause i tried drawing it but failed horribly o can really use the help

P.s with all the ideas i got from u guys/ girls heres a picture of what it will look like but i dont know what the colors will be

post-8482-0-68704300-1348336516_thumb.png

post-8482-0-89398900-1348340848_thumb.jpg

Edited by TechnoDash

here are some of his traits it that helps Smart, persuasive, fast, strong, loves music, artistic,honest, and shy i need help with a cutie mark 4 this character it is 4 my utube channel and i dont now what it should look like i was thinking a musical note and a lighting bolt coming throw it but im not sure cause i tried drawing it but failed horribly o can really use the help

Please forgive my random 1 minute doodle.

post-7476-0-55280400-1348337924_thumb.png

But I couldn't help but try to visualize how a musical note would look like with a lightning bolt coming through it. :P

thanx that is how it was going to look like sort off but i think i nailed it down to how it should look like but now im starting to change my mind on how the music note should look like

Posted Image

Two second edit in photoshop for me. A white musical note would look nice on your pony considering a black one would be pretty much invisible. :3

I had something like this in mind: http://moduz94.deviantart.com/#/d5fntlz

from my description: Smart, persuasive, fast, strong, loves music, artistic,

I used theese traits.

particular emphasis on the "loves music" trait. looks pretty cool to me :3

of course it is rendered on a white screen, but I forgot about it and didn't prepare a layer soooo yeh XD, you'll have to imagine it on a black surface (the flank of the pony is black)

The strong trait made me think about the rough edges that give it power and a persuasive and kind of wild nature.

Edited by Dario Modugno

I have no idea what to put for him but maybe just what you have right now looks good...

actually no! it looks great! i think you should just stick with that one! get a professional like not me to do it for you :D

unless your a professional... :huh:

I think that, before you design the cutie mark, you should address your OC's color scheme. Black is the absolutely worse possible color you could pick for your OC.

i don't now i like black black is well black its cool dark light and just cool looking

i don't now i like black black is well black its cool dark light and just cool looking

Black is the worst color to pick for an MLP OC and I know MANY people who would instantly dislike your OC or disregard it as anything special or unique simply by using the color black.
  • Brohoof 1

hmmm i dont now i like the color i had other collors i was going to use like green, red ,purple but i didn't like the look in the end

If you want a darker looking pony, play with different shades of purple. A white musical note/lightning bolt cutie mark would look nice on purple.

@, I kinda agree with Bohty, see there's no pony on the show that has a completely black coat, and if you're relating your OC to an actual Canon character, I recommend you use a different color, and giving the pony Zebra stripes while being a pegasus kinda shouts "Mary-sue"

I had made an OC earlier, the cutiemark seems to fit your OC's personality/talent too, but I'm not sure it will be visible with a black coat '~'