Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite scene

Demiurge

I know there are many topics about what your favorite episode is but what about your favorite scene?

It could be from any episode and could be as short as 2 seconds or last a few minutes.

My personal favorite is in "A Canterlot Wedding part 2" where Shining Armor and Cadence join together and through the power of love banish Chrysalis and her changeling army. The music is really what makes this the best scene for me. It gives me goosebumps every time I watch it. Plus there's that awesome Team Rocket reference. XD

• Brohoof 3

I love that scene as well! So goosebump-influencing..... :P

I also like the scene where the fake Princess Cadance transforms into Chrysalis. That would pretty cool. I also liked the part in season 1 episode 2 where Twilight explains on how much she loves her friends, and then they all use the elements of harmony on Nightmare Moon...gave me the most goosebumps out of all of the scenes. :3

I love MLP, the episodes, songs, everything. Don't know what I'd do without it. :)

• Brohoof 1

I love the part where Twilight and the gang are trying to get back to the castle, and have to fight there way through those weird demon like ponies. And when they transform into every pony from the gang, and they have to be certain not to hit a friend. Its so funny and cool. ;D
  • Brohoof 1

I love the scene in Luna Eclipsed where Fluttershy "teaches" Luna how to talk quieter. I also love the ending of Return of Harmony. (mostly because it is a reference to star wars)

• Brohoof 2

I love the part where Twilight and the gang are trying to get back to the castle, and have to fight there way through those weird demon like ponies. And when they transform into every pony from the gang, and they have to be certain not to hit a friend. Its so funny and cool. ;D

LOVED that one as well! Loved it when Rainbow pretended to be one of the changlings and then beat them up to rescue Fluttershy...so cute and cool! And when Pinkie uses Twilight as her only weapon... lol.

• Brohoof 2

LOVED that one as well! Loved it when Rainbow pretended to be one of the changlings and then beat them up to rescue Fluttershy...so cute and cool! And when Pinkie uses Twilight as her only weapon... lol.

Ikr?? That was so the best part of it!! ;D Rainbows like Im one of you and then a few secs in, nope!! ;D

Haha that was so funny. ;D Shooting all the changlings!! ;D

I love the scene in Swarm of the Century where Pinkie Pie is leading the parasprites out of Ponyville. She just looks so serious playing all those instruments. Also, the look on Celestia's face just gets me every time.

• Brohoof 1

In no particular order

Any scene with a Rainboom

The Fluttertree exchange

Dash kicking the dragon in the face and her cocky nod later

Fluttershy helping finish the tornado

The Changeling brawl

The Winter Wrap Up song

Twilight turning ungrey in the return of harmony

"No, I'm a chicken BAWK!"

Dash's boredom montage in the hospital

Luna having fun with the town at the end of her episode

I couldn't narrow it down at all

• Brohoof 1

Got to be the Fluttershy is a tree scene, it's just too good xD. After that it'd be this (can't believe nopony mentioned it)

Oh and also the bit before in the episode where flutterguy would rather not talk about it :P

• Brohoof 1

Well... I guess my favorite scene is from Episode 2 when the Mane 6 use the Elements of Harmony for the first time. Such exciting scene and I like how friendship is being built in the entire episode with this scene... "sealing" the deal.

Edited by Koori
  • Brohoof 1

#1. This Day Aria. Chills the first(and second...and third...) time I watched it, and Cadance is such a good singer. Her voice actress puts so much emotion into her characters, and it shows.

#2. In Hurricane Fluttershy, the entire training montage. Something about the music, uplifting spirit and animation just make this scene for me.

#3. The cold opening of Dragon Quest when Fluttershy randomly attacks Rainbow. Funniest and most random scene for me in my opinion.

#4. Return of Harmony, when Twilight rereads all of her friendship letters.

#5. Twilight trying to give the CMC Smarty Pants.

#6. Rainbow's very short solo in At the Gala. Aside from all of This Day Aria, that had to be my favorite musical moment in the series so far. She seriously needs her own full length rock song in season 3 or beyond.

Edited by Rarietty