Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Battle Field 3 - Brony platoon (Brony Guards)

Musix

Is it safe to say I'm the rarity of this group? Lol

I still need to figure out the desine for "bronie guards" text...

But first things first... I need OC pics

302C154030005CD3000000000005608FEKL1E3C21C22000311D60B0B0000000Y107F3FCC004CB2

This is my OC. You can be Rarity, but I'm Derpy. Derpy as a pilot? How would that work? She sees two different directions at the same time

Edited by SongBrony

302C154030005CD3000000000005608FEKL1E3C21C22000311D60B0B0000000Y107F3FCC004CB2

This is my OC. You can be Rarity, but I'm Derpy. Derpy as a pilot? How would that work? She sees two different directions at the same time

You just need to send in your OC (as previously explained in the discussion), villan will handle the rest. I'm sure he has said it about 5 times now that you only need to just send in your OC (but you probably didn't see the posts).

You just need to send in your OC (as previously explained in the discussion), villan will handle the rest. I'm sure he has said it about 5 times now that you only need to just send in your OC (but you probably didn't see the posts).

Ah. Yea I failed to notice those posts. My bad.

Posted Image

Here we go. I'm half idiot so sorry for the mix up. Wish he was a little taller though.

Edited by SongBrony
  • Brohoof 2

ok... new rule.... send the pic OR the coad.... but no plain pose... have a bad ass pose... not a plain standing pose... im mean really... do you want your pony to look like a total retard by just standing there...

btw... any pony who gose inactive... will be removed from the pic

ok... new rule.... send the pic OR the coad.... but no plain pose... have a bad ass pose... not a plain standing pose... im mean really... do you want your pony to look like a total retard by just standing there...

btw... any pony who gose inactive... will be removed from the pic

You have my codes and the pony. So you can make him anyway you want to look like pose wise. It don't matter to me so whatever looks better

any pony who gose inactive... will be removed from the pic

I am for this, for if you aren't taking part in the platoon there is no need for you to be in the logo.

You have my codes and the pony. So you can make him anyway you want to look like pose wise. It don't matter to me so whatever looks better

Well it is easier if the owner of the OC makes his pose, so it can be how you want it. You can quickly put your OC together and select what pose you want him/her here. Though it is your decision if you prefer the standard pose... Edited by Retro_Derpy

ok... this is a demo on what i have in mind for the text... what do you think?

post-7977-0-67030900-1349739475.png

this is just something i wiped up in 10 seconds flat... so its not as good as what i have in mind.... i might scrap this idea because of how shity it looks now...

Edited by villan97
  • Brohoof 2

I am for this, for if you aren't taking part in the platoon there is no need for you to be in the logo.

Well it is easier if the owner of the OC makes his pose, so it can be how you want it. You can quickly put your OC together and select what pose you want him/her here. Though it is your decision if you prefer the standard pose...

Ok i got something put together. Hopefully it works for the logo or banner or...thing... Flying to the battle will look better like this

Ok... Iv gotten some rules for our logo...

No plane pose

Don't imbarases your OC by having it just standing...

Must be active...

Must be a star member

This... You must be with us for sometime... You must attend most of our meet ups... And like... Probably be some use to us...

And... Um...

I'm not going to put a new comer into the logo right away... So... Do you get the idea?

So send me a pic and il do the rest... Shrinking, rotating, flipping, etc...

ok... how about this idea? i just used some word art.... did it in 10 seconds flat... lol

post-7977-0-52835400-1349811467_thumb.jpg

what do you think?

i think i still need to have a better text style...

post-7977-0-52835400-1349811467_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Good rules, Villan. Well done.

GUYS

LOOK AT THIS FORUM REGULARLY

AND LOOK AT THE BATTLE FEED ON OUR WEBSITE ON BATTLELOG (if you need help, contact me or a leader)

BECAUSE I WILL (or leaders will) ARRANGE MEET UPS THERE

Thank you. ^^

Sigh. Another clan on Xbox 360. I really wish I could join your platoon, but I just have say this: What's wrong with Battlefield on a PC? No offense, I absolutely love seeing brony platoons.

I absolutely see your point, And i feel for you; But i own an Xbox 360. I also own a slow computer with pebbles of space on it, No way could it run a high graphic game such as Battlefield 3, And i know a lot of people here are in the same position. I really hope you find the right platoon and I am sorry we were no help to you. Good luck!

LOGO UPDATE!!!!

post-7977-0-98361100-1349894166.png

here is the new new new logo!!!!

if you want to be in it... then send me an image or the coad for your OC and you will be added.... if you follow the rules.... and are a star member...

******************************************************************************************************

ok... here is the new new new IMPROVED logo.... i fixed some errors... such as....

quality

cropping of OC's

spelling error

ok... new new new improved!... lol

post-7977-0-88591000-1349982324_thumb.png

Edited by villan97
  • Brohoof 2

LOGO UPDATE!!!!

post-7977-0-98361100-1349894166.png

if you want to be in it... then send me an image or the coad for your OC and you will be added.... if you follow the rules.... and are a star member...

******************************************************************************************************

ok... here is the new new new IMPROVED logo.... i fixed some errors... such as....

quality

cropping of OC's

spelling error

ok... new new new improved!... lol

post-7977-0-88591000-1349982324_thumb.png

No offence to you villan, but I think you misspelled "Brony", you would only use the "ie" ending if the word brony were in the plural form.

• Brohoof 1

LOGO UPDATE!!!!

It looks awesome dude, I see the improvements If you could just spell check 'Bronie' to 'Brony' as our title suggests, I'll put it up promto (Or at least, Retro_Derpy will ^^)

• Brohoof 1

It looks so cool, Villan! Keep up the good work. I'll try and drudge up my OC's code, but I doubt that I have it though. So, I'll just make a new one and make it similar to the one I have.

I've decided to make us a signature!... Just for the hell of it... And yes... It will have our OC's in it...

Same background same stuff... And OC's... If no pony wants to use it... I still am making one... Then il have another example to join the signature team... Im still Hesitant weather I should join or not...

Do you think I'm good enough?

• Brohoof 1

I've decided to make us a signature!... Just for the hell of it... And yes... It will have our OC's in it...

Same background same stuff... And OC's... If no pony wants to use it... I still am making one... Then il have another example to join the signature team... Im still Hesitant weather I should join or not...

Do you think I'm good enough?

Coolieo, if you can make this signature as good as your other work, then we can all assume that it is going to look fantastic.

P.S. It's whether not weather.

Coolieo, if you can make this signature as good as your other work, then we can all assume that it is going to look fantastic.

P.S. It's whether not weather.

Ok then... I'm going to apply after I finish this signature...

I was trying out the voice typing only new iPhone 5... Lol... Not entirely perfect XD

Ok then... I'm going to apply after I finish this signature...

Please do, I cant wait to see the finished product and i know you'll make the team - if its anything like your current signature!

Please do, I cant wait to see the finished product and i know you'll make the team - if its anything like your current signature!

Lol I made that one in 10 seconds flat... It was so damn easy to make... And yet... It looks good!... I think I just got another cutie mark... XD lol

Il start it when I get home from work...