Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mike Mozart Admitted To Being A Brony!

My Little Mandy

Mike Mozart from Jeepers Media admitted to being a Brony on a Livestream last night.

He's the guy who made the Failed Toy series on Youtube and I think he said his fav pony is Rainbow Dash and he has tons of MLP merchandise.

Here's the vid he recorded Live yesturday and he's answered some of my messages too! :D

Edited by Airi
  • Brohoof 9

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 3

Sweet.

Doesn't change the fact that he advertises himself waaaaaaaaaay too much.

Fo' shizzle. He has like 3 channels all devoted to the same thing.

I can suddenly picture Discord teasing Mike after he read my tweet that says

"Vote Discord As Best Pony!" Pretty funny huh? LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome. :) I don't think I caught the livestream, but I've seen some of his videos before.

I love it whenever he does fail toy reviews. ^_^ But that's pretty cool news. ^^

He is fricking HILARIOUS! While watching his livestream, I felt like I was going to

die laughing at the comments his viewers made on the toys he showed. XD

This receives all of my yes. Mike Mozart has hilarious ass videos, and I already thought he was insanely awesome before Friendship is Magic was even around.

Him being a brony, makes him 20% cooler.

you can skip to 1:24:34 for the important part. also, I don't know where you heard Vinyl Scratch, he says Rainbow Dash. unfortunately.

I just edited that. So theres nothing to worry about now :)

He said you can edit the vid to post the parts that you asked

and he answered.

That's awesome! Mike makes some awesomely hilarious videos, I mean REALLLYYY... It's great that he is a brony, gets it out there. (not that it isn't already...)

Oh boy, here we go again, another celebrity Brony.

Please be a good Brony, don't be the kind that spews hate everywhere or you where, "just joking."

I don't really know who, Mike Mozart is, hrm.... So I dunno why I'm posting here.

Is he good? Does he make interesting videos? Should I check him out?

I don't really know who, Mike Mozart is, hrm.... So I dunno why I'm posting here.

Is he good? Does he make interesting videos? Should I check him out?

He reviews poorly disigned toys, like the infamous Batman squirt gun. He wasn't too bad until he broke out the tinfoil hat. Eeyup.

• Brohoof 1

BTW MIKE MOZART IS LIVE RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANNA ASK HIM ANYTHING!!!

Want the linky to his feed and twitter page to ask him stuff :D?

I just told Mikr Mozart that you all like him on here.

He thought is was very wonderful that you all

like him and his channel :D

So Mike Mozart is a brony. And he's working on new FiM toys. Interesting. I might have to take a look at one of the toy stores in our area at some point.

Respect and kudos to this guy ! I've liked him ages before FiM even existed :D I also hope the toys he's working on come out good. I'd definetely buy one :D

Now that I've come to grips with this, I'll give a bit more detailed response to this all.

I used to watch this guy back in 2008, way before I watched FiM. He is hilarious, and the toys he demonstrates are just as ridiculous and messed up as you think they are. The thing is though, I kind of had a feeling he was a brony even before he admitted it.

Anyway, for those of you that don't know who this guy is or have never seen his videos, let's just say that if he's working on FiM toys, it's practically confirmation that the series is going to last well past Season 3.

• Brohoof 1

I used to watch his videos, but then he started going all politicalconspiracynut and I lost interest and haven't watched anything of his since. I'm curious, though, if this is a positive or negative development for the fandom. I mean, he's kinda mainstream, Youtube-wise. I'm not being a hipster or anything, hear me out: Many people will first hear about the fandom through him. If he reviews fail pony toys like the *ugh* baby pony dolls, and mentions himself being a "Brony", they might think that the fans sit around having tea parties with their fail baby pony dolls. First impressions matter, and I have a feeling a guy sitting ranting about a child's toy and making innuendo-laden jokes about it isn't really a good first impression for those who are curious about the fandom.

Only time will tell, though.

• Brohoof 1