Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mane 6 Replacment

NeverAgain653289he32

You 6 have been chosen to be sent on a mission to rescue the Mane 6 from entrapment. Celestia wants you to try to harness the Elements of Harmony and save them from Discord. It won't be easy because Discord will put you through trails to test your friendship and strengths. Each Pony will have weaknesses and strengths.

Pony 1 Ginger Snap (Me) :Element of Magic

Pony 2 Draco O'Mally :Element of Loyalty

Pony 3 Rascal :Element of Generosity

Pony 4 Red :Element of Kindness

Pony 5 Iron Wing :Element of Honesty

Pony 6 Bumble Berry :Element of Laughter

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth
  • Brohoof 4

I have an idea for the rp Rainbow dash the fourth if you'll hear it out.It will be very funny. i do both romance and comedy.

And what would this idea be I am all ears and I am open to new ideas as well so what is it something about Celestia?

And what would this idea be I am all ears and I am open to new ideas as well so what is it something about Celestia?

Well what if she couldn't find the sixth pony.Then in comes mycharacter crashing through a window because he's late making a delivery to Princess luna and Celestia and he get's drafted. Of course after he has them sign for the cake and the telescope he goes to leave but she stops him and tells him he's drafted.*sighs*sounded better in my head but you get it right?

Well what if she couldn't find the sixth pony.Then in comes mycharacter crashing through a window because he's late making a delivery to Princess luna and Celestia and he get's drafted. Of course after he has them sign for the cake and the telescope he goes to leave but she stops him and tells him he's drafted.*sighs*sounded better in my head but you get it right?

That sounds humors and also sounds like it would add some serious spice to the boring beginning parts of the Roleplay

That sounds humors and also sounds like it would add some serious spice to the boring beginning parts of the Roleplay

*chuckles*I hope so i don't like it when a rp starts then imidiately dies because it got boring.
  • Brohoof 1

I am interested in joining your roleplay. The character i want to play is the one linked within my signature: Iron Wing. It´s not my first rpg, but my first MLP Roleplay. Hope thats ok for you.

• Brohoof 1

Well dear Sir, an amored pony is not harmony material either. But i shall do everything necessary to bring back the mane 6. If you think your courier pony could get hurt, don´t be afraid! I will protect you with the armor and body of mine. (of course if the creator of this rpg accepts me... ^^ )