Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my little titans...whos up to draw?

jack traid

so, after an at least 4 hour conversation with somepony else on ifunny we've established:

Beast Boy=Pinkie(?)

Raven=Twilight

Starfire=Fluttershy

Robin=Applejack

Cyborg=Rainbow Dash

Bumble Bee=Rarity

Mas y Minos=Snips and Snails

Aqualad=Lyra(?)

Speedy=Vinyl Scratch

Kid Flash=Spitfire(?)

Terra=Daring Doo

Jinx=Cadence(?)

Mammoth=Snowflake

Gizmo=Diamond Tiara

Billy Numerous=Derpy(?)

Seemore=Shining Armor(?)

Kyd Wykkyd=Mare Do Well

Brother Blood=Nightmare Moon

Warp=Dr. Whooves

Slade=Chrysalis

Mad Mod=Discord

Mumbo Jumbo=Trixie

Atlas=Big Mac

Mother Mae Eye=Zecora

and all that work would be wasted if no one drew it up...but neither of us can draw worth crap. so...who's in?

Edited by jack traid

i would be however i would not follow that list. sorry

just putting two together is one thing but you need to get there personalities to mesh.

e.g. Rainbow dash would not be a Robin, mainly because she is a Pegasus and can fly, also her cocky and shallow personality would not fit with Robins (unless it was the Jason Tod Robin, but in teen titans the Robin was Dick Grayson), Applejack would be better suited and Rainbowdash would make for a better Cyborg because both character had a cocky Athlete history.

and Derpy as Billy numerous http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

also Pinkie would make a better Kid Flash

i would be however i would not follow that list. sorry

just putting two together is one thing but you need to get there personalities to mesh.

e.g. Rainbow dash would not be a Robin, mainly because she is a Pegasus and can fly, also her cocky and shallow personality would not fit with Robins (unless it was the Jason Tod Robin, but in teen titans the Robin was Dick Grayson), Applejack would be better suited and Rainbowdash would make for a better Cyborg because both character had a cocky Athlete history.

and Derpy as Billy numerous http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

also Pinkie would make a better Kid Flash

I agree with the rainbow/aj part now that I think about it, but with pinkie pies insatiable party appetite and beast boys partying nature, sorta works. But kid flash was debated and we settled on one just to move on, so any suggestions I'm open too. And derpy is bucking EVERYWHERE. In sonic rainboom, there's one part where while she's supposed to be backstage, there's three of her in the audience.

I agree with the rainbow/aj part now that I think about it, but with pinkie pies insatiable party appetite and beast boys partying nature, sorta works. But kid flash was debated and we settled on one just to move on, so any suggestions I'm open too. And derpy is bucking EVERYWHERE. In sonic rainboom, there's one part where while she's supposed to be backstage, there's three of her in the audience.

well i though of Pinkie as Kid flash there personalities are similar very talkative, and Pinkie is rely fast when she needs to be.

as for Derpy being everywhere.... changelings? every back ground pony has been duplicated. Derpy would make a great Jinx on account there both unlucky (at times)

well i though of Pinkie as Kid flash there personalities are similar very talkative, and Pinkie is rely fast when she needs to be.

as for Derpy being everywhere.... changelings? every back ground pony has been duplicated. Derpy would make a great Jinx on account there both unlucky (at times)

I like that. And I just figured the mane 6 should be the titans. Well...and bumble bee. But you do have a point there...please, feel free to revise the list and comment it here. The best part of this is the discussing who's who.

Hi! I am the other guy who helped with this list. I liked pinkie as Beast Boy more for the similarities of the relationship with Twilight/Raven. The are pretty opposite and Pinkie can get under Twilight's skin a lot. See: "Feeling Pinkie Keen"