Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon Nuzlocke Run Time

Pinkie D Pie

(I think this goes here....)(Yes this has been done multiple times by other members, I know, I know, but I need something to do!!!)

Alright so I need something to keep me busy, and I don't want my Youtube channel to look so empty...

So what did I do to solve this, I planned a Pokemon Nuzlocke run, and it will be on one of the games above, it is your choice, good people of MLPforums, about what game I will be doing. now let us get onto some information.

-This will be recorded with commentary.

-I want to name the pokemon after you people, so if you want to be one, just say so.

-I haven't played any of them games in a long time, so I will be doing this, how do you say it, blind for most of it.

-I have never played, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heart-Gold, or Soul-Silver.

Now what is a Nuzlocke run you may be asking.

-Any pokemon that faints is considered dead, and must be released, or put into storage to never be used again.

-The player can only catch the first Pokemon found in an area, and if it faints or you miss it, you can not try again.

-Each Pokemon must be nicknamed.

-No legendaries.

-No master ball.

-No duplicate pokemon(And no this will not change the second rule at all).

And that is it, a Nuzlocke run, so now it is your choice MLPforums, what game I should do, and also, please tell me what my starter should be. Thank you.

Members who are now My Little Pokemon:

-Haven

-Thunder-Dash

-Suskel

-ParsoOfEquestria

-Bronium

-(SBB64/)

-Lumen

-TOMahwk

-Berry Pie

-Xebec

-Gone Airbourne

-Kappa214

Leaf Green has won. I will be starting this as soon as I can1

Edited by Shadow Stalker
  • Brohoof 4

I call being the starter!

You should play Soul Silver! Tis a really good game and more stuff to do than the older versions.

And I wanna be Totodile if you pick him

If SS is not picked then I wanna be either the water starter or just any water pokemon.

Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Make me an electric type please! Preferably a pikachu or raichu or anything simular. If you can, make me Raikou please. That would be great!

I can promise what you will be, as it is all dependent on when I catch it, so would you still like to be a pokemon. But yeah no prmoises on electric type.

Edited by Shadow Stalker

I can promise what you will be, as it is all dependent on when I catch it, so would you still like to be a pokemon. But yeah no prmoises on electric type.

I would love to still be a pokemon. It would be awesome to be named after a pokemon. Plz keep me posted on when the video is uploaded. Thanks

I voted Leafgreen cause I just started recently..

It's a good game.

Can I be a Pokemon as well?

Anything that is not a Pidgey you plan on using as an HM slave, lol.

I don't mind what pokemon I am, but i do know that my name breaches the limit you can have for name length so just name it Parso, looking forward to watching it, it'll be a change from watching Criken videos all the time

Well I'd suggest Black/White 2 since they're out today(a Nuzlocke on a new game can you imagine?), but HG/SS would be good too, idc though. You can totally make me a Pokemon though, if you want that is. ;)

I voted.

I would also like to be a pokemon on your run. :3 I don't really care which one since I don't have a favorite/least favorite pokemon type.

I'd definitely love to be a Pokemon. If you can push things in my favor, I want to either be a water type or a normal type. And I voted for Leaf Green because it's a remake of the first games, and was the version I had.

Edited by Berry Pie

I think you should do any game from the 3rd generation

My personal choice wouldve been Saphire for nostalgic reasons but you can choose whatevar you like :)

I love Nuzlocke runs! They make the game so much more challenging and it just plain more fun to play it that way. I wish you could do pokemon:yellow edition :3... so nostalgic and yet I would love to see someone do a Nuzlocke run of that game.

I'd love for a pokemon to be named after me, preferably a flying type pokemon <3 *skarmory favorite bird pokemon *

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

My vote is for Squirtle. I've always loved that little guy. Plus, water is my favorite type, and Blastoise is a defence type, so that's good.

• Brohoof 1

Well, Charmander and Squirtle have so much trouble on gyms 2 and 3. Charmander is fine for 3.

If you start as Squirtle, pray the first Pokemon you find in viridian forest is a pikachu.

I vote bulbasaur so you don't lose in 3 hours.

Okay everyone, Pokemon Leaf Green won, now your choice number two. What is going to be my starter pokemon? You all decide! Thanks!

Squirtle. I must be Squirtle. You must choose the all powerful water type!

I shall be very sad if he doesn't get chosen, but that is what backup choices are for! ^^

• Brohoof 1

Ugh so many people talking, okay heres the deal, I am going to choose, and I love water types, so it seems as if I shall choose squirtle, besides he is a freaking turtle, everyone loves turtles. So now I shall start this recording, I can't promise it will be perfect but I will make it as good as I can.

Episode 1 is up, so yeah. Haven is now Squirtle.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/35379-my-little-pokemon-leafgreen-nuzlocke-run-episode-1/#entry833454

By the way, the list on the first page of this is the list I am going by when I nickname the Pokemon.

• Brohoof 1

If y'all be getting a good fire type and are stumped for a name, I'd be honoured volunteer my name for it, provided you don't get him killed immediately.

Fire type is best type, after all.

(I think this goes here....)(Yes this has been done multiple times by other members, I know, I know, but I need something to do!!!)

Alright so I need something to keep me busy, and I don't want my Youtube channel to look so empty...

So what did I do to solve this, I planned a Pokemon Nuzlocke run, and it will be on one of the games above, it is your choice, good people of MLPforums, about what game I will be doing. now let us get onto some information.

-This will be recorded with commentary.

-I want to name the pokemon after you people, so if you want to be one, just say so.

-I haven't played any of them games in a long time, so I will be doing this, how do you say it, blind for most of it.

-I have never played, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heart-Gold, or Soul-Silver.

Now what is a Nuzlocke run you may be asking.

-Any pokemon that faints is considered dead, and must be released, or put into storage to never be used again.

-The player can only catch the first Pokemon found in an area, and if it faints or you miss it, you can not try again.

-Each Pokemon must be nicknamed.

-No legendaries.

-No master ball.

-No duplicate pokemon(And no this will not change the second rule at all).

And that is it, a Nuzlocke run, so now it is your choice MLPforums, what game I should do, and also, please tell me what my starter should be. Thank you.

Members who are now My Little Pokemon:

-Haven

-Thunder-Dash

-Suskel

-ParsoOfEquestria

-Bronium

-(SSB64/)

-Lumen

-TOMahwk

-Berry Pie

-Xebec

-Gone Airbourne

-Kappa214

Leaf Green has won. I will be starting this as soon as I can1

Just a little nitpick, but it's SBB, not SSB. Just don't want you to get it wrong is all... :huh:

You don't need to put the symbols in the game either, since I don't think they have this one: \

• Brohoof 1