gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

@@Steel Accord,

Perhaps I'll do that as well.  Who are you focusing on?

Joy to the World of Warcraft, you're able to play! 

Wei Yu, my pandasona Monk.

And "Chulorn" my, desperate to be a drifter, Draenei Vindicator, my original main. (Shows how long it was, I had forgotten his actual name!)

I'm definitely going with my druid.  So that I have a taste of both factions,

Your druid is the Tauren chick right? What's her name and backstory again?

If you want a hint of what this happy-go-lucky draenei hunter is like, give this a listen.

. . . . :o Damn! That matches up almost perfectly with the Draenei's history! 

@@Steel Accord,

It's been a while.  I'm pretty sure it's Chenoa.   She was once an aspiring huntress who decided she would function better as a druid after the Cataclysm occurred.  She also has a hawk companion.

And that song, I always thought it was a really daring, adventurous, idealistic, and happy song.  And that's pretty much my draenei hunter right there!

I'd like to share this hunter character of mine, but would you like to go first and share another character of your's?

• Brohoof 1

@@Steel Accord,

It's been a while.  I'm pretty sure it's Chenoa.   She was once an aspiring huntress who decided she would function better as a druid after the Cataclysm occurred.  She also has a hawk companion.

And that song, I always thought it was a really daring, adventurous, idealistic, and happy song.  And that's pretty much my draenei hunter right there!

I'd like to share this hunter character of mine, but would you like to go first and share another character of your's?

Again, I like the "switch class" idea.

Oh honestly I think I've run out of them. The other toons were less characters unto themselves and more, much as I hate to say it, defined by their race/class combo. Such as my Blood Knight character Eramas.

@@Steel Accord,

Ah, I see.

Well, long story short, my hunter is pretty "wilds-smart" as she would call it.  Unfortunately, she tends to confuse it with book-smarts and street-smarts, so she could come off as a bit of a ditz sometimes.  She's also incredibly energetic and cheery, despite all the bad stuff she's been through in the past.  Like mistaking some writing utensils for firewood, sending Shadow (her wolf partner) after a stag that turned out to be a druid (no one got killed, thankfully), going missing on Draenor for almost a year (same year Draenor became Outland) after getting blown off a cliff by a lightning bolt during a Rangari mission, y'know, stuff like that.

• Brohoof 1

I have so many sentimental feelings towards this game to be honest 

When I was like 10 I knew these two girls who's parents played it with them, they had a room with just like 4 computers so they could all play together, so their mom let me make a character on her account and when I slept over the girls would make kool aid that was like just 80% sugar and we'd chug it and play world of warcraft all night, then I got my little brother into it and while I don't play anymore he's like 14 and totally obsessed with it 

I still love it though!

• Brohoof 1

I think my first character was a nightelf druid (so that's like all I played for the longest time) my most recent toon was a worgen but all I remember was his name (i nAMED HIM YIFFDADDY) 

I haven't played in ages! I didn't PvP but I did RP a long time ago I believe!

• Brohoof 1

I think my first character was a nightelf druid (so that's like all I played for the longest time) my most recent toon was a worgen but all I remember was his name (i nAMED HIM YIFFDADDY) 

I haven't played in ages! I didn't PvP but I did RP a long time ago I believe!

Hey my first was a Night Elf Druid as well. Did you like RPing?

@,@@Steel Accord,

Good god, did every single WoW player on here start out with a night elf druid?!  *had one, too* 

My first character was a Troll mage. Even in the beginning, I knew that the Horde was the best!

(i nAMED HIM YIFFDADDY) 

That name makes me happy

• Brohoof 1

My first character was a Troll mage. Even in the beginning, I knew that the Horde was the best!

Ugh, you know my second character was an Orc Warrior. Why must one side be better than the other? The Alliance and Horde are BOTH cool! Why is liking both such a depressingly rare attitude!?  :angry:

Depends if you have a guild to do raids with. Raiding is the only part of the game that is currently in a good state. Other than that, not really.

From what i've been told, my guild pretty much disbanded not too long after i stopped playing, i only have one friend playing WoW still and he only goes on to do dalies, he cant raid anymore with the guild team gone.

Likewise to the above, it depends if you have friends to enjoy it with. Unless there is something that you want to do in-character like wrap up a story arc.

Yeah, most of my friends dont seem to be playing WoW right now, for one reason or another. I dont RP so wrapping up story arcs are not really something i bother myself with.

I unsubbed until expansion. It's just World of Garrisons atm.

Fair enough, i'll probably resub either during the next expansion or next month when i get my University fund.

Ugh, you know my second character was an Orc Warrior. Why must one side be better than the other? The Alliance and Horde are BOTH cool! Why is liking both such a depressingly rare attitude!?  :angry:

I do like both. My 100 panda monk is Alliance. I just think that the faction rivalry is fun, when not taken too far.

Am I the only one that plays this game that has never RP'ed in WoW?

Lok'tar friend!

Good god, did every single WoW player on here start out with a night elf druid?!  *had one, too* 

No, never played a night elf. My first character was a forsaken priest. I have three of those. xD

I REALLY, REALLY like my priests.  Thinking about it I have never played as druid before.

@

In that suggestion/guide of yours when you say Old raids. You mean the ones from Previous Expansions right? Not just the first raids of Warlords? 

Of course, sorry for my sloppy writing. When you farm gold, people often go to raids from old expansion and farm them every week.Everything up to Cataclysm is mostly soloable as long as you read up on the boss mechanics. I will correct it now.

Edited by A Cat

I do like both. My 100 panda monk is Alliance. I just think that the faction rivalry is fun, when not taken too far.

It's not been that fun for me.  :(

Am I the only one that plays this game that has never RP'ed in WoW?

It doesn't sound like it. Check the earlier pages of this thread it's all "endgame content" and "pvp" without a hint of in-character exploration of lore. 

• Brohoof 1

Am I the only who doesn't really care about stats and only looks at transmog and item levels?

Depends on if you are dps or tank/healer.

If you are a tank/ healer, THEN ITS LIFE AND DEATH!

On my huntard on the other hand... GOTTA CATCH ALL THE MOGS!

Edited by A Cat