Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Hi everyone smile.png

username is jreidsma in gameloft

Also, does anyone know of a way to get gems or a hack that works now with the new update? My old way of getting gems for the mane 6 and later in the game doesn't work anymore :/

I lost my last game (I was pretty far) when I had to wipe my tablet so now I am restarting sad.png

Time travel is the only way that I'm aware of (manually setting your device ahead a day so that you can get the daily bonuses).  Since they just put out an update a couple days ago, I'm not sure if there would be any hacks created/discovered yet.

Kinda disappointed with the Halloween update.  I mean I LOVE that Twilights is in her Starswirl costume but what about everypony else?

Why only update the mane six when quite a few of the ponies from the game actually appear in Luna Eclipsed so they have outfits they could use?  I thought we would at LEAST get the CMCs in their outfits too.

Halloween.png

Pretty sure she wouldn't be caught DEAD in that outfit even on Nightmare Night.  Nothing wrong with the design, I just don't think it she would wear something like this based on what we know about her from the show.

Edited by Alexander Atkin

Kinda disappointed with the Halloween update.  I mean I LOVE that Twilights is in her Starswirl costume but what about everypony else?

Why only update the mane six when quite a few of the ponies from the game actually appear in Luna Eclipsed so they have outfits they could use?  I thought we would at LEAST get the CMCs in their outfits too.

img-1956486-1-Halloween.png

Pretty sure she wouldn't be caught DEAD in that outfit even on Nightmare Night.  Nothing wrong with the design, I just don't think it she would wear something like this based on what we know about her from the show.

Well That's a good Question. To me, Rarity wears the vampire looking costume and fluttershy wears the rabbit costume, but the CMCs, Mayor Mare, and Zecora didn't wear a halloween costume? That didn't make sense at all to me.

I believe at least on Android the daily reward is fixed, as now when I jump forwards a day it never gives it to me but when I ACTUALLY come back the next it does.  So it could be checking with the GameLoft server now before awarding it. 

So time travel appears to only helps by allowing you to instantly reset the shops/minigames to pay out now and parasprites/changelings to appear, which is the main way you get gems (by destroying them with element shards).

Also bear in mind that with time travel I have managed to glitch out my game so it won't let me send a gift to my other username for 300 hours!  I can only assume I accidentally gifted myself while in the future and so its counting from that date rather than when GameLoft server actually reports I did the gift (which is what I thought it used).

I had to wait to collect my Daily bonus, but it took me a few mins to collect the Daily bonuses. I think the updates are being more buggy and glitchy than The usual. Another Issue i'm having is the social network and I had to keep relogging to gameloft and facebook and see If I had any hearts in my inbox on social network, but it seems I haven't gotten any yet so I might be guessing it could be that gameloft server has been acting up lately.

I had to wait to collect my Daily bonus, but it took me a few mins to collect the Daily bonuses. I think the updates are being more buggy and glitchy than The usual. Another Issue i'm having is the social network and I had to keep relogging to gameloft and facebook and see If I had any hearts in my inbox on social network, but it seems I haven't gotten any yet so I might be guessing it could be that gameloft server has been acting up lately.

What was your GameLoft ID? (oh the stupid minimum post character count is really really really really really really annoying)

I think I know how to time the green parts of the dance mini-game, but usually the short parts can be a lot harder if you don't time them. I may be Improving a little better, but it could use a little more improvement.

What was your GameLoft ID? (oh the stupid minimum post character count is really really really really really really annoying)

My Gameloft ID is the same name as here (KirbyFluttershy). I had a couple of people who knows me as "KirbyHamtaro" in my Gameloft Friend List and I have over 100 Friends on my list.

Okay, I have added KirbyFluttershy, blackveilkitty, jklrqpo and ghostfacebrony39 to both my GameLoft accounts.

As I have said before, anyone is welcome to add me and I will periodically check the friend requests.  It appears the latter three have not. ;)

In other news, I noticed the halloween update has fixed Twilights changelings. :(

I only play the game daily, but as of this update, it's every hour due to the dance mini-game, and usually I don't play if my Mom occupies the iPad and Battery Running Low. Equestria Girls Challenge is Hard to finish and you need gems and a good score to complete the challenge. I sacrificed a lot of gems over the magical mystery cure questline and I think it's like about 80-90 total Gems to get through the quest.

I'll try to accept the Friend Request those who added me because all I know is that gameloft has been acting up lately on me.

Hey everypony I'm new to this but I would like to have new friends on MLP app here's my ID name Lilfoxy18 :) so I hope to get new friends on here

Does anyone know how to get the spirit of harmony after activating all the harmony stones? Cuz I have all 6 mane but still stuck on trying to get through raritys quest to get her but I got her to quick I think?? But I'm trying to get the little pony starting with an s and ends in loo but I need hearts from friends and I only have one :( please could someone tell me please?? :D

Rarity and Rainbow Dash requires Gems to buy so The only ways to get gems is to defeat parasprites, and changelings, and collect your Daily bonuses. Once you unlocked all of the elements of harmony, you still can't get princess luna till you complete the main questlines in ponyville. You already know that the spirits of harmony are the mane6, but you need to go through the questline to get princess luna.

Don't you mean scootaloo? you should've saved your hearts for her more than spending hearts on somepony else. That's the reason why I went for her first.

Hey everypony I'm new to this but I would like to have new friends on MLP app here's my ID name Lilfoxy18 smile.png so I hope to get new friends on here

Does anyone know how to get the spirit of harmony after activating all the harmony stones? Cuz I have all 6 mane but still stuck on trying to get through raritys quest to get her but I got her to quick I think?? But I'm trying to get the little pony starting with an s and ends in loo but I need hearts from friends and I only have one sad.png please could someone tell me please?? biggrin.png

I'd recommend going back a few pages in this thread and adding all of the people who mentioned their account names.  Once you get enough friends, you should be set for life on hearts.  I think that I have 60 or so friends, and can usually count on an income of 20-30 hearts per day (sometimes more).  Just be sure to use your hearts to purchase the ponies first, and once you have all of them you can start using them in the balloon pop game.

Hello everypony!

I have just topped out at level 70 and am on my way to gettting Rainbow Dash - 14 gems to go! I just have my husband as my lonely pony playing friend via Facebook and have recently regained access to my GL account. I have attempted to add many of you from the screen names you've shared over the past few days but I think I'm running into some lovely gameloft glitches. I am faeriefirefly on GL, too, and am adding my name to the friend hat!

Yeah but only have 26 hearts cuz I only started MLP I'm only a level 37 and thank you Kirby btw I added you to my game loft :) really sucks I only have 2 friends on there but now I have only one so I can't get heart without friends :(

I have to scratch that level 37 I'm actually 38 and I added most the ones of the Friend adds on here but how is everypony? And thank you for all the help guys really appreciate it :)

I'm almost at the 5m bits mark, but We Really Need more ponies and shops to buy though. I still haven't touched the expansions just yet and My ponyville was loaded with dirt roads and I still need to Decorate it a little more.

As for Social Network, I haven't been checking my inbox as of now since gameloft has been acting up lately. I may be guessing that every updates, the game may end up being glitchy for some reason so probably my issues were the gameloft live and social network.

Added you faeriefirefly and you too Kirby I hate how the GL live can be glitchy. Well nearly got pinkie pie and applejack at 5 stars soon I can get more points on mini dance game :)

I got faeriefirefly on my pony friends but I can't go to her place cuz it's saying my friends has a different Version of the game :( this sucks I got my other friend back on here her level wasn't showing up on the star saying (0) instead of (9) and couldn't go on to her place

Well If the level says 0 on the social network which means it hasn't been fully loaded yet. That happened to me before, but It might be the social network and GL live that can be acting up so yeah, I agree that GL Live can be glitchy after each and every updates. I don't think we'll ever get another update sooner or later, but we might have winter wrap-up coming up later on.

Anyone else noticed that derpy isn't appearing as often as she did before the last update came out?

Furthermore the chance, that she'll drop gems is reduced as well. :I

Same here!  I'm on a quest to find Derpy 10 times, and have only seen her once in the past week...  I was actually considering asking anyone if they had any idea of what the specifics for finding Derpy is (how often she appears, where, etc).  It's also annoying to search the entire map for her with the game lagging the way it is.  I hope that that gets fixed at some point...

Edited by ~Lawful Smurf~

Well If the level says 0 on the social network which means it hasn't been fully loaded yet. That happened to me before, but It might be the social network and GL live that can be acting up so yeah, I agree that GL Live can be glitchy after each and every updates. I don't think we'll ever get another update sooner or later, but we might have winter wrap-up coming up later on.

I finally got to see her ponyville it's just marvellous but still waiting on the others to add me back nearly level 39 and oh everypony some times derby is usually near some of the harmony stones or by the stalls you just have to look but I do get the casual times where she doesn't pop up anymore only twice or 3 times she pops and disappears for an hour or two some times four hours even close to a day!! But hopefully everything turns out ok winter time you guys in the states???

Getting Princess Twilight Sparkle isn't that easy. You need the Restaurant and Canterlot Shops to proceed with the quests and you need to get all the required shards to Get Princess Sparkle. It Might be best to get enough shops to go around in order to proceed with the magical mystery cure questline.

I've got no problem with the dance game. But one thing that kinda annoys me is that the green symbols break your combo, no matter how high it is. They should keep adding to your combo. Well, at least that even if you've hit many "perfects", and you suddenly hit a "good", that doesn't break your combo. 

Btw, the Nightmare Night costumes were sooo adorable!

Now that the dance game award timer has reset, I could go and get Parish Nandermane instead of having to save up my gems. 

I've probably said this before and I'll say it again, this game really needs an "accept all" button. Especially after an update seems to have broken my method of going through these quicker. Seriously, going through over 400 gifts one at a time is not fun.

I've got no problem with the dance game. But one thing that kinda annoys me is that the green symbols break your combo, no matter how high it is. They should keep adding to your combo. Well, at least that even if you've hit many "perfects", and you suddenly hit a "good", that doesn't break your combo. 

Btw, the Nightmare Night costumes were sooo adorable!

Now that the dance game award timer has reset, I could go and get Parish Nandermane instead of having to save up my gems. 

I agree that the green parts are pretty much combo breakers and hard to time to get a better score. The EG challenge is pretty much hard to do if you don't have enough gems and not keeping an eye on the push notices. To get a better score, you have to time your fingers properly and getting all perfects, but that's the hardest part. Like I said before the dance mini-game reminds me of theatrhythm.

I've probably said this before and I'll say it again, this game really needs an "accept all" button. Especially after an update seems to have broken my method of going through these quicker. Seriously, going through over 400 gifts one at a time is not fun.

I'll agree on that too because obviously we've been accepting gifts 1 by 1 when it gets buggy and glitchy. That's what happens when we don't have the option (or button). When I had loads of hearts in my inbox, It just slowed me down to accept all of the gifts and I had to keep waiting as I accept the gifts 1 by 1.