private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

He did as she asked; it wasn't to difficult.He actually slumpped and layed down, closing his eyes.He could feel her; it was like a small blessing, lulling him into some sort of semi-conciousness in which he began to see a sort of light halo around her. He smiled.

As he slumped down, she was still hugging him, meaning when he lied down, she lied down next to him, still hugging him and smiling.

"Was it really that hard to let go and relax, Velnir..? Or is it me?" She joked. She had had many colts try to get here attention, but not many grabbed her attention like Velnir.

"It's not you, it's the life I lead. I'm not very used to... social," he practicly purrs (nickers?) at her attention. He pressed against her gently, enjoying her weight, heat, and feel, "You are so very soft. How did you get so soft?" he murmers. He was trying to stay awakes, "You're scent is intoxicating." His breathing slows more, but he's not quiet asleep.

• Brohoof 1

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

"It's not you, it's the life I lead. I'm not very used to... social," he practicly purrs (nickers?) at her attention. He pressed against her gently, enjoying her weight, heat, and feel, "You are so very soft. How did you get so soft?" he murmers. He was trying to stay awakes, "You're scent is intoxicating." His breathing slows more, but he's not quiet asleep.

She blushed when he mention her soft coat and her scent.

"I just try to stay clean... And you... You have a nice coat as well, and you smell of herbs. I really like that."

She herself began to fall asleep, moved on by his warmth, scent and coat. It was like she needed something like this for a long time...

Even though he tried his best to ignore the ponies, he found himself pulled out of the bed from one of the pegesi guards. Being pushed out of the jail cell, he reluctantly followed, almost dragging his hooves along as he followed the lead pony.

Martin... the leader of the Earth Kingdom... and a trusted friend... A traitor?

He then made up his mind. Next time Martin sets foot in his sights... It wouldn't end well for the earth pony...

((OCC: Got to go again. Nightfall, feel free to control my character up to the ambassador quarters if you need to. I probably won't be back until later this afternoon.))

• Brohoof 1

And stuff.

He finnally hugs her back, and slips into a dream where he was with Shelby. It was a happier dream where nothing really happened except he got to spend time with her. It was the best dream he could ever remember having; it made him relax to his maximum relaxation potential.

• Brohoof 1

Even though he tried his best to ignore the ponies, he found himself pulled out of the bed from one of the pegesi guards. Being pushed out of the jail cell, he reluctantly followed, almost dragging his hooves along as he followed the lead pony.

Martin... the leader of the Earth Kingdom... and a trusted friend... A traitor?

He then made up his mind. Next time Martin sets foot in his sights... It wouldn't end well for the earth pony...

((OCC: Got to go again. Nightfall, feel free to control my character up to the ambassador quarters if you need to. I probably won't be back until later this afternoon.))

(Will do. ;) It will be minimal, but it will exist.))

Greylight was still walking.

"Fine. If you won't talk, I want need answers from you anymore. You'll just be trapped her. Of course, you will get ambassador treatment, but the top of the mountain is steep, so I doubt you can escape."

Runner simply followed them up to the chamber.

He finnally hugs her back, and slips into a dream where he was with Shelby. It was a happier dream where nothing really happened except he got to spend time with her. It was the best dream he could ever remember having; it made him relax to his maximum relaxation potential.

She, too, slept, falling into a deep, happy dream.

Stormcloud was watching Flame Runner, could see his looks of doubt. A small plan formed in his head. He walked up next to Commander Hurricane and whispers faintly in her ear, "Follow my lead, please," then whispering louder so that Flame Runner could catch bits and pieces,"But the pony is stubborn. He refuses to talk. Ma'am, I think we should use the suspenders. That'd make him spill out where they're hiding the food."

After a few hours, Velnir stirred. He found himself with his face buried in Shelby's neck area, and his arms arounf her. He'd never felt so safe in his life, and decided to stay there, just for a little while.

• Brohoof 1

Stormcloud was watching Flame Runner, could see his looks of doubt. A small plan formed in his head. He walked up next to Commander Hurricane and whispers faintly in her ear, "Follow my lead, please," then whispering louder so that Flame Runner could catch bits and pieces,"But the pony is stubborn. He refuses to talk. Ma'am, I think we should use the suspenders. That'd make him spill out where they're hiding the food."

After a few hours, Velnir stirred. He found himself with his face buried in Shelby's neck area, and his arms arounf her. He'd never felt so safe in his life, and decided to stay there, just for a little while.

"But I am leader, Stormcloud, and I must demand to know where you plan on taking us."

She said this silently, still walking towards the ambassador chambers.

"To a degree, you are right..."

Shelby woke up, though not fully. She felt something warm stir next to her, and realized it was Velnir. She enjoyed the warmth.

"Please don't tell me I woke you up..."

She said softly and quietly.

(He means in the conversation)

"I mean, act as though Martin is our prisoner," he says softly again. "I say, if he doesn't give us the rundown on the situation by sunset tomorrow, we begin that pony's flying lessons. How much could it take to get Martin to talk?" He says in the louder whisper again.

Velnir mumbles,"No, I thought you were still asleep. He opened his eyes, and, immediately blushing at the view, closed them.

• Brohoof 2

(He means in the conversation)

"I mean, act as though Martin is our prisoner," he says softly again. "I say, if he doesn't give us the rundown on the situation by sunset tomorrow, we begin that pony's flying lessons. How much could it take to get Martin to talk?" He says in the louder whisper again.

Velnir mumbles,"No, I thought you were still asleep. He opened his eyes, and, immediately blushing at the view, closed them.

Runner was still silent.

"Why..? For what reason would he be our prisoner..? Wait.. Ugh, fine."

She kept walking.

"Well, we can try to get him to talk tonight. It will take something bad to get Martin to talk. Maybe if he dies, Martin will talk... Or vice versa."

She opens her eyes.

"Are you trying to sleep again..?"

Velnir shook his head no, "I just realized I have an excellent view of something very private," he says, slightly tired sounding and unthinkingly.

Stormcloud nods, "I don't think we should kill them though, that would start war, and then we'd have to kill them to get our food. We could just drop him, and catch him before he hits the ground. Do it a few times."

• Brohoof 1

Flame walked up next to Storm Cloud and Greylight, He thought he would add to the conversation. "I could just torture him again... Yesterday he didn't say anything... so today maybe if I was a little more harsh." He said quietly but loud enough for runner to hear.

• Brohoof 1

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

Velnir shook his head no, "I just realized I have an excellent view of something very private," he says, slightly tired sounding and unthinkingly.

Stormcloud nods, "I don't think we should kill them though, that would start war, and then we'd have to kill them to get our food. We could just drop him, and catch him before he hits the ground. Do it a few times."

She flushed a deep color of red.

"Oh... Do- do you want me to cover it..?"

She got nervous again.

"Makes complete sense. Except after two times, he might realize we don't want to kill him. The first might do it. If not, then we have our ways, and you know of them. Or you know of a few."

Stormcloud nods, "Yes ma'am." He drags until he's back in position and continues to follow.

Velnir blushes, "No, it's, umm, very beautiful. I sound like a perve. Is it bad to wonder how it f-f-f I'ma shut up now." He blushed harder and pushes his head harder against her, enjoying her presence.

• Brohoof 1

Stormcloud nods, "Yes ma'am." He drags until he's back in position and continues to follow.

Velnir blushes, "No, it's, umm, very beautiful. I sound like a perve. Is it bad to wonder how it f-f-f I'ma shut up now." He blushed harder and pushes his head harder against her, enjoying her presence.

Greylight giggled to herself a bit.

"Runner, you're going to have to talk. Or things may happen..."

Runner stayed silent.

Shelby blushed very red. She pushed her head back against his, wondering how she should respond.

"I, um," before she could stop herself. "I don't think so..."

If he knows we dont want to kill him, But we are fine with torturing him for the rest of his life than I think he will talk. He said, a little more loud this time. I really hope this works. He thought, as they neared the ambassadors cell.

(OOC: I may have to leave in a bit, but I dont really know, I will let you know if I do.)

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

((Keep it up Nightfall, I'll just make a quick thought post. Apparently I'm leaving later than I thought. =P))

The ponies around him talked of killing him, torture, all which didn't seem like very pleasant things... One of these involved a "stretcher", heights...

He wasn't going anywhere by being here. All he achieved to do was just put himself in captivity. He relayed the message, but all of the feathers in their thick skulls must have muted his voice out.

All he needed to escape was a way to stand on those clouds... then he could just leap from cloud to cloud down to the surface. Once he was on the ground, he could simply blend into the trees, the forest and mother nature as his disguise. But how...?

• Brohoof 1

And stuff.

Cloud nodded, clinking some metal bars together.

Velnir blushed, and heard her heart beating faster, and felt his heart catch up. He brought his head up to look in her eyes,"Do you love me Shelby," he asked, moving in close. Her breath was intoxicating, it took all of his willpower not to kiss her.

• Brohoof 1

Cloud nodded, clinking some metal bars together.

Velnir blushed, and heard her heart beating faster, and felt his heart catch up. He brought his head up to look in her eyes,"Do you love me Shelby," he asked, moving in close. Her breath was intoxicating, it took all of his willpower not to kiss her.

"Runner, I know you told us what you are here for, and some kind of message, but I'm going to need more information. I asked if the harvest was big this year, and you haven't replied..."

She closed her eyes. Him being so close excited her.

"Of course I love you, Velnir."

((NOW I'm going. =P))

Runner, a little calmed down, replied to the Commander's question. "It was fine. But parasprites had eaten half of our southern fields. We'll need to lower the rations that each faction gets this year."

"The temperature's dropping, so they're descending lower into the valley. If you pegasi would keep it at a constant temperature, we wouldn't HAVE this problem."

• Brohoof 1

And stuff.

Velnir couldn't take it anymore. Hugging her closer, he kissed her passionately, closing his eyes. He felt his heart star racing faster, and felt that she was right; maybe fate was beginning to forgive him.

Aelicine woke up, feeling sick. She realized it was still light outside and moaned.

• Brohoof 1

The EPK had been up for a few hours now. The citizens were putting away the last of their harvest for their families. Surge was up briefing the morning troops on what they were to do. If anything seems out of the ordinary let me know. Yes Sir. As the troops walk out Windscar...... So...it seem that they respect you. And i can see they only do out of fear of you. What are you taking about? The respect me due to my leadership. yea....sure they do. You just seem like that guy they dont want to cross. I know i wouldnt if i saw what you did to me. Slamming his hoof into the cell. You are right not to cross me. But i am nothing like that monster. He was.....Surge stops himself and calms down. WS was startled and backed up from the cell. She could see the anger in his face, but there was remorse in his eyes. She knew that feeling. She just sat down......Im sorry.......Surge looked up at WS...What did you say? Sigh was out of line ok......There happy i said it? Oh and i was never sent on a mission out here. I just had to get off the mountain. I hate it up there. It cold, the land is not as furtle, everything is a darn cloud, and its always about power to them. Sigh....... but down here theres space to fly, the food is huge (and so are the stallions), and life is just so....easy here. I just.....i just want this. Surge was shocked to hear what she said. He just opens her cell and tosses her a coat. What do i do with this? Put it on your coming with me.

The group of unicorns arrived at the border of the earth pony's territory. "Alright you four stay here and make sure our exit is clear." Sapphire ordered the squad of unicorn guards following her.

"The rest of you follow me and stay hidden." She ordered the rest of the team.

The unicorns took up positions out of the sight.

(OOC Okay, just follow Sapphire in.)

i can't turn back now. I can't turn back now. I can't turn back now. Star Rain attempts to remain calm and treads very lightly through Earth Pony territory, avoiding dead leaves and anything else that could potentially cause a sound. She remains very quiet and alert, all while trying to contain the intense fear inside. Every once a while, she would bring up her spellbook in case she had to fight.

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

Some guards on the outskirts of the EPK were patrolling the area. Well it seems this sector is all clear. Yea it is. Hey did you hear about Velirn's house? Someone told me they saw who did it. But did not want to say do to fear of being killed. No way. Someone told me Martin had Surge do it to take Velirn out for quitting. That sound like Martin. But no, it was the other guy. The other guy in the big four. You mean...General Fatigue? Yea. And he did it just because he wanted to. Martin or Surge never gave the order. Well that sounds like something he would do. Im just glad hes missing right now. Just then they saw a flash a little ways off. Did you see that? Yea. lets go check it out. As they make their way over to the trail they see a group of unicorns. Holt! You trespassing on EPK territory. State your being here or turn back now. If you fail to compile you shall be dealt with. Pulling out his hoof blades. Just then the other guard.... Hold your peace for a sec. Would you Unicorns be the ones who are here to see Surge about a shipment of weapons in exchange for food?

After Windscar put the coat on Surge let her out of the cell. He did not put cuffs on wings or hooves. They walked out of town hall. WS is a little lost at his actions. What are you doing? No chains, no cuffs, shackles, anything? You know if i wanted i could fly away right now? That may be true. But the thing is...You dont want to fly away...Do you? Shut up....And where are you taking me anyway? Oh so now you want me to talk? I thought you wanted me to shut up? Stop being a jackass and tell me. you want to see the town right? Well this is what its like from the ground level. WS rolls her eyes, but then starts to look at the town. It was modern and relaxed. Everything was peaceful and calm. No constant training, no heavy winds to drown out the sounds of nature. it was all she ever wanted. Surge saw the wow on her face and smiles. WS looks at Surge and blushes. But with an attitude.... What are you smiling about? Oh nothing. Nothing at all. Keep walking through town.

Some guards on the outskirts of the EPK were patrolling the area. Well it seems this sector is all clear. Yea it is. Hey did you hear about Velirn's house? Someone told me they saw who did it. But did not want to say do to fear of being killed. No way. Someone told me Martin had Surge do it to take Velirn out for quitting. That sound like Martin. But no, it was the other guy. The other guy in the big four. You mean...General Fatigue? Yea. And he did it just because he wanted to. Martin or Surge never gave the order. Well that sounds like something he would do. Im just glad hes missing right now. Just then they saw a flash a little ways off. Did you see that? Yea. lets go check it out. As they make their way over to the trail they see a group of unicorns. Holt! You trespassing on EPK territory. State your being here or turn back now. If you fail to compile you shall be dealt with. Pulling out his hoof blades. Just then the other guard.... Hold your peace for a sec. Would you Unicorns be the ones who are here to see Surge about a shipment of weapons in exchange for food?

(I'm assuming they aren't far from the city.)

"Damn it, what are those two doing?" Trench asked himself. He was a long ways away on the back porch of a local tavern, when he caught sight of the transaction, which he could barely see. "Do they look like a damn trade caravan? The answer is no. Why am I talking to myself?" He fastened his boots and tried to make his way there as fast as possible.

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg