private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

Velnir shrugged, "All the more reason to finish the pitcher; we don't want it to evaporate." Plus I could still use a drink. I feel as though I can feel some sort of flame inside me. What is this mare doing to me. Just looking at her... I don't- I don't know if I CAN be just friends with her. She's soft, but firm, with a straight forward personality that has a shyer side. And when she had her head on my chest, I felt my heart flutter. How can this be, that the power that be choose to give me joy? I have not yet repayed the pain, the suffering, the numerous poisons such as Pleasure-Pain poison, or even Poison Joke! Fate, how will you use this against me? What are you planning to do with my open heart? Shelby, she must be given the choice; it's her life. I'll let her choose.

Stormcloud saluted. He was beginning to wonder about the sanity of Cumuluos, but he showed no signs that he knew what they were talking about, "The Earth Pony relationship with the Commander is a rumor, nothing more. It is designed to weaken her authority, so I wouldn't pay attention to it. Ma'am, with or without irons?" He pulled out hoof-cuffs.

"That is a good point..."

She looked at Velnir.

"I, uh... I'm just going to go downstairs. If you want to come, you're welcome, but if you want to work, that's fine as well... Just let me know when you want me to take you to the basement so I can show you where you can work down there."

"Thank you, Stormcloud. And seeing as he is currently unarmed and there are you to help me in case something goes wrong, the hoofcuffs will not be necessary. Now, Runner... if you would follow me, I can get you to the ambassador's quarters at the top of this mountain."

She began walking out.

"Stormcloud and Cumulus, follow behind Runner, please."

She added the 'please' to make her sound a bit less demanding, but still sounded quite demanding.

Cherry Blossom woke up after a long night of sleeping. She got out of the bed, washed up, and flew out the door. But she brought a warm robe with her, so she would be able to roam the land without much worry of freezing. She started flying off of Pegalopolis and proceeded to fly directly to Earth Pony territory.

• Brohoof 1

RarityFlowers.png
Avatar made by Krystal and signature made by ~Chaotic Discord~.
My OCs: Cherry Blossom, Octavinyl, and Apple Mint.
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

"Yes ma'am," he said, putting the hoof-cuffs back on the rack. He formed up behind Flame Runner, folowing the Commander out of the prison.

Velnir followed her downstairs, looking forward to the water and enjoing the alone time with Shelby. His thoughts and feelings churned inside him as he tried to avoid them, and the harder he tried to shove them out, the harder they shoved back. It was getting harder for him to keep silent about it.

• Brohoof 1

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

"Yes ma'am," he said, putting the hoof-cuffs back on the rack. He formed up behind Flame Runner, folowing the Commander out of the prison.

Velnir followed her downstairs, looking forward to the water and enjoing the alone time with Shelby. His thoughts and feelings churned inside him as he tried to avoid them, and the harder he tried to shove them out, the harder they shoved back. It was getting harder for him to keep silent about it.

"Runner, must you be so silent..? I need a bit more info; has the year's harvest been bigger than normal..? If not, well, your country must face a hard decision."

She walked off, going towards a set of long stairs.

Shelby poured another glass of water for Velnir, and held it out for him.

"Here..."

"Thanks," Velnir said, excepting the glass. He looked around the room, mostly to avoid looking at Shelby. He was affraid of what he'd do if he started looking at Shelby. It was considerably nicer than his shack, "I can't thank you enough for letting me stay here, Shelby."

• Brohoof 1

"I just have to know if the Earth Ponies are taking all the food to know, but if I tell Commander Hurricane, what's going to happen to them?" she thought as she saw the Earth Pony kingdom from a long distance. She didn't want to get caught again, so she would use her robe to hide her wings. That way, everypony would think she was an Earth Pony.
  • Brohoof 2

RarityFlowers.png
Avatar made by Krystal and signature made by ~Chaotic Discord~.
My OCs: Cherry Blossom, Octavinyl, and Apple Mint.
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

"Thanks," Velnir said, excepting the glass. He looked around the room, mostly to avoid looking at Shelby. He was affraid of what he'd do if he started looking at Shelby. It was considerably nicer than his shack, "I can't thank you enough for letting me stay here, Shelby."

She noticed he wasn't looking at her much. She did feel shy herself, but from what she knew, it didn't seem like Velnir to be this way.

"Don't worry about it, Velnir. Really. It looked like you need more space, and sometimes it feels like I have too much."

She sat there for a moment, silent.

"If- if something is wrong... please tell me."

"N-n-nothing's wrong! I'm just... it's a lot to take in in one day," he said. He looked away so she couldn't see his blush, and pretended to be admiring a picture on the wall. It seemed a little bit to... convenient. Please don't mention the kiss, please don't mention the kiss...

• Brohoof 2

"N-n-nothing's wrong! I'm just... it's a lot to take in in one day," he said. He looked away so she couldn't see his blush, and pretended to be admiring a picture on the wall. It seemed a little bit to... convenient. Please don't mention the kiss, please don't mention the kiss...

"Seriously, I feel like I haven't done much... But you know me, right? That feeling... like I need to get more done. But what is there to do..? I don't have much to do right now..."

She looked at him.

"You do seem a bit stressed... please, tell me what is wrong. Is it... is it about the kiss..?"

She blushed.

She mentioned the kiss! Hoof it, what do I say? I d-d-d-don't know what to say! Gah! "Ummmmm, well, partially. It might have something to do with the kiss, maybe." The painting suddenly became incredibly interesting to him as it aloud him to face a wall. It's just one of those days...
  • Brohoof 1

She mentioned the kiss! Hoof it, what do I say? I d-d-d-don't know what to say! Gah! "Ummmmm, well, partially. It might have something to do with the kiss, maybe." The painting suddenly became incredibly interesting to him as it aloud him to face a wall. It's just one of those days...

"Well, then... what exactly is it, Velnir? I have a feeling you're not telling me something..."

She walked over to him, standing a bit close beside him.

"And how did the painting become so interesting..? Are you also an art expert..? No, wait, please, answer the first question first..."

He turned his face away from her, "No, it's just interesting. Contemporary, I think." No no no no nooo. I can't tell her, she'll hate me! Maybe she won't, but she might stop talking to me. What happens if she stops alking to me? I don't think I could take that. I don't think I could take that at all.

• Brohoof 1

He turned his face away from her, "No, it's just interesting. Contemporary, I think." No no no no nooo. I can't tell her, she'll hate me! Maybe she won't, but she might stop talking to me. What happens if she stops alking to me? I don't think I could take that. I don't think I could take that at all.

She walked in front of him, but it seemed like he didn't want to face her. She put her hoof on his face and gently turned it so he could see here.

"It's modern art, Velnir. I had a friend make it for me a couple of years ago. Now please, tell me what is wrong."

She used a gentle, yet almost annoyed, tone.

He moaned, "I-I-I-I th-think I l-l-l-love you," his head dropped and he backed away. Without meeting her gaze he walked back upstairs to his room. There. I would start packing if I were you. Since I am you, I think we should pack. On the otherhand, this place has a high enough roof that jumping off of it should kill me. I think.

• Brohoof 2

He moaned, "I-I-I-I th-think I l-l-l-love you," his head dropped and he backed away. Without meeting her gaze he walked back upstairs to his room. There. I would start packing if I were you. Since I am you, I think we should pack. On the otherhand, this place has a high enough roof that jumping off of it should kill me. I think.

She stood there for a moment, flushed. While he walked upstairs, she just watched him. She looked down, then wondered why he was walking away. He seemed ashamed to admit it...

"Velnir! Wait!"

She trotted upstairs, and stood in his doorway.

"Velnir... why are you so ashamed to say you love me..?"

• Brohoof 1

"Ashamed? You think I'm ashamed?" he moaned behind the door, "It's more like afraid. N-n-no, I didn't say that!" he burried his fae in a pillow, and mumbled just loud enough to be heard, "I don't deserve you." He hid himself under the covers and blankets, "I don't deserve any of this."

• Brohoof 1

"Ashamed? You think I'm ashamed?" he moaned behind the door, "It's more like afraid. N-n-no, I didn't say that!" he burried his fae in a pillow, and mumbled just loud enough to be heard, "I don't deserve you." He hid himself under the covers and blankets, "I don't deserve any of this."

"Nopony deserves anything. Fate just decides what goes, and what happens. I think you need to learn that whatever Fate decides to give to you or whatever happens,you take it with a smile, no matter what it is."

She smiled slightly and sat on the edge of his bed.

• Brohoof 1

The group of unicorns arrived at the border of the earth pony's territory. "Alright you four stay here and make sure our exit is clear." Sapphire ordered the squad of unicorn guards following her.

"The rest of you follow me and stay hidden." She ordered the rest of the team.

The unicorns took up positions out of the sight.

(OOC Okay, just follow Sapphire in.)

• Brohoof 1

Previously: Mal (Starbolt)
glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

"Fate has not been so kind to me. Fate loves to take from those, lke me, who hurt others," his voice was muffled by the pillow, "I'm afraid that fate will use you as an instrument to torture me, and I would have no defense against it, because I really do love you, more than my own life. I would rather kill myself than have you suffer, and fate is good at suffering."

• Brohoof 1

The group of unicorns arrived at the border of the earth pony's territory. "Alright you four stay here and make sure our exit is clear." Sapphire ordered the squad of unicorn guards following her.

"The rest of you follow me and stay hidden." She ordered the rest of the team.

The unicorns took up positions out of the sight.

(OOC Okay, just follow Sapphire in.)

Fire Blade walked silently. He wanted to be noticed, but he felt awkward being near the front. He almost asked Sapphire how long until they reached some kind of action, but he kept his mouth shut.

"Fate has not been so kind to me. Fate loves to take from those, lke me, who hurt others," his voice was muffled by the pillow, "I'm afraid that fate will use you as an instrument to torture me, and I would have no defense against it, because I really do love you, more than my own life. I would rather kill myself than have you suffer, and fate is good at suffering."

"Fate has just been cruel these past years. But they are past. You are done hurting others. Fate does not need to hurt you anymore."

She still sat on the edge of the bed, but she pulled him into a sitting position (if he wasn't in one already) and hugged him.

He hugged her back, "Sometimes, it feels like no matter what I do I hurt somepony. I'll never be able to atone for my sins; my soul will never be able to rest." He looked away, and this time was really out of shame, "I have so much guilt, so much guilt weighing me down."

• Brohoof 1

He hugged her back, "Sometimes, it feels like no matter what I do I hurt somepony. I'll never be able to atone for my sins; my soul will never be able to rest." He looked away, and this time was really out of shame, "I have so much guilt, so much guilt weighing me down."

"Release it. Let it go. It's the only way to feel free. Trying to not think about it anymore. Think about the now, not the then."

She closed her eyes and hugged him, again putting her head against his chest. His heartbeat, from what she could tell increased a bit. She smiled.

She had her head on his chest again. Curse her for being so soft, it made him want to rest his head on her. As soon as he thought that, he realized that he actually had rested his head on her. "You smell nice," he mumbled. He felt his heartrate increase as her head moved across his scar.

• Brohoof 1

She had her head on his chest again. Curse her for being so soft, it made him want to rest his head on her. As soon as he thought that, he realized that he actually had rested his head on her. "You smell nice," he mumbled. He felt his heartrate increase as her head moved across his scar.

"Thanks. And so do you."

She breathed in deeply and tried moving her head around a bit. By doing this. She rubbed her head across his scar. He didn't feel too soft, but he wasn't a rough coated colt either. It was like a magical mix. Her own breathing slowed as she relaxed.

"Trying relaxing, Velnir."

He did as she asked; it wasn't to difficult.He actually slumpped and layed down, closing his eyes.He could feel her; it was like a small blessing, lulling him into some sort of semi-conciousness in which he began to see a sort of light halo around her. He smiled.

• Brohoof 1