Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good day!

Krall

Hullo there!

My name is Krall and, unlike you fellows, I am not a brony - I am a gentlecolt (which is like a brony, only more posh). However, despite the obvious class divide, I have decided to grace you fellows with the fabulosity of my presence that we might jointly engage in perusal of the My Little Pony televisual series and commence confabulation regarding why Rarity, the divine equine, is quite so tantalisingly fantastic and intriguingly immaculate.

Good day! *doffs hat*

-Krall

Thank you for your welcoming words, Miffy and TwilightSparkle!

Please tell me that this is just an extremely unlikely coincidence, and not someone I know in real life trolling me....

Just please....

Considering the fact that I have precisely no idea what you're talking about, I'm going to go with the former option.

(Seriously, I have no idea who you are and I'm not trolling you - I just like pretending that I'm extraordinarily posh.)

Thank you for your welcoming words, Miffy and TwilightSparkle!

Considering the fact that I have precisely no idea what you're talking about, I'm going to go with the former option.

(Seriously, I have no idea who you are and I'm not trolling you - I just like pretending that I'm extraordinarily posh.)

So you're saying that, in actuality, you're, in fact, not extraordinarily posh? Why I never...!

Jk, Welcome to the forums Krall. I could imagine your avatar being a very sophisticated pony perhaps with a top hat, suit coat, and an eyepiece.

Well, I find it odd that someone winds up creating an account that's name is the exact same as my real life last name...

I actually made up the name "Krall" several years ago, not knowing that it actually already existed as a surname.

I originally used "Krall" as the name of a Khornite character I designed for Warhammer 40,000. Suffice it to say that it was pretty stupid, but the name sounded cool, so I started using it as a forum username.

So you're saying that, in actuality, you're, in fact, not extraordinarily posh? Why I never...!

Jk, Welcome to the forums Krall. I could imagine your avatar being a very sophisticated pony perhaps with a top hat, suit coat, and an eyepiece.

Top hat, monocle, opera cloak and scarf, white gloves, silk shirt, cravat(s?), double-breasted waistcoat, suit coat and trousers, cummerbund, winkle pickers, silver-topped cane, sash, and no less than three pocket watches.

Oh, and goggles, for dieselpunk cred.

B)

• Brohoof 1