ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

*Opens a Dr.Pepper* I do not plan on having Dogboots knocking up Rockshire. Besides, I think one pregnancy is enough as I stated before. I'm still stuck on whether or not I should have Dogboots starting to have dementia from the collision with Rockshire or having them keep a secret relationship. Decisions, decisions.

• Brohoof 1

So what's going to happen to Parso now if I may ask? I'm a bit curious on where he plans on going. Cause without Parso, Dogboots is the only one left who could pull off the plan but more than likely it will be put off lol.

• Brohoof 1

So what's going to happen to Parso now if I may ask? I'm a bit curious on where he plans on going. Cause without Parso, Dogboots is the only one left who could pull off the plan but more than likely it will be put off lol.

Parso is going on vacation to an uncharted tropical island but things take a toll for the worst. *cough Far cry 3 cough*

• Brohoof 1

76561198034610080.png
                           Add me on Steam | Youtube Channel

Parso is going on vacation to an uncharted tropical island but things take a toll for the worst. *cough Far cry 3 cough*

I tried that game out and it is so much fun. Seriously, conquering outposts in that game using stealth is satisfying! I went with the spider tree for that reason. Anyways i'm rambling on. Enjoy your insani- I mean vacation!

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

In my defense, the punch was spiked which i didn't all to happen. Second, the results of unprotected sex can be pregnancy. It happens in colleges all the time. Third, i have already established that Winter is unstable with her magic. 4th, she was calming down until nightfall walked in and basically said "hey, yeah i screwed you hard even though i knew you were drugged. Oh and i didn't wear protection so you might get knocked up"

Sleeping with someone while they are not under control of themselves is sleep screwing a drink girl who can't say no. Its a form of rape. She felt rightfully violated. He could have just told her they needed to talk and clear some things up. He didn't. This was the result of pissing off a crazy unstable person.

• Brohoof 2

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

Nightfall deserved it.

Now, surgery and a TON of hospital rest time! :D

G ahead and visit, but chances are that Nightfall will be asleep quite a bit. I'm basing this off of when I had my emergency tonsillectomy several years ago, and afterwards, I slept a lot...

In my defense, the punch was spiked which i didn't all to happen. Second, the results of unprotected sex can be pregnancy. It happens in colleges all the time. Third, i have already established that Winter is unstable with her magic. 4th, she was calming down until nightfall walked in and basically said "hey, yeah i screwed you hard even though i knew you were drugged. Oh and i didn't wear protection so you might get knocked up"

Sleeping with someone while they are not under control of themselves is sleep screwing a drink girl who can't say no. Its a form of rape. She felt rightfully violated. He could have just told her they needed to talk and clear some things up. He didn't. This was the result of pissing off a crazy unstable person.

Point taken but my god man! Seriously, i'm getting a vibe that after Eris is dealt with, Obsidian might be the new antagonist. I can't be the only one who got that feeling after reading how powerful and unstable she is. Seriously, I got a bit of chills just reading it too. 

• Brohoof 1

Point taken but my god man! Seriously, i'm getting a vibe that after Eris is dealt with, Obsidian might be the new antagonist. I can't be the only one who got that feeling after reading how powerful and unstable she is. Seriously, I got a bit of chills just reading it too. 

Nightfall needs to stop being so "bold" and "brash" so he can get through to Obsidian. If he can, I'll bet you that she'll calm down. ;)

Once again I'm going to go off topic but after watching this. I can see this happening to Star and Ice. Regardless of love potion or not it would be hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdozYziFl5g

Oh. Shit. I forgot about that... SHIT. DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ROCKSHIRE PREGNANT. WE DON'T NEED PREGNANT ROOMMATES.

Hmm, care for me to roll a 1D20 or 2d10 to see if you are?

Oh and I would hope that Star is conjested. He is bound to smell the sex off of at least Dogboots, if not Rockshire since she is....errr...still dirty from the romp.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, care for me to roll a 1D20 or 2d10 to see if you are?

Oh and I would hope that Star is conjested. He is bound to smell the sex off of at least Dogboots, if not Rockshire since she is....errr...still dirty from the romp.

ahhhh D&D. Brings back good memories. I remember when I first introduced my little brother to the game. One of the funniest things happened when he first started. It went like this,

Me: alright, roll for initiative.

*everybody rolls dice*

Me: Dammit, why do I always get below 10? Alright little one, what did you roll?

Little brother: I rolled a D20.

*everybody busts out laughing*

Me: we know that! What did you get?

As for the whole pregnancy thing I really hope it doesn't happen cause one is enough and i'm interested to see what will happen for Obsidian. Plus I had a few funny ideas of showing how bad the dorms are where Dogboots live. Such as the showers only having cold water or shotty electricity.

• Brohoof 1

well Obsidan has told Whirlwind what happen later about the love potion.

Nightfall

Parso

Star Keeper

Whirlwind is gonna kill you for what you all did 

Oh really? Will he try to kill a nearly dead man (pony)?

Sounds like Nightfall keeps trying to chase Obsidian but never gets her, while always getting into a fight and losing during those times... Things need to change soon...

well how about having Nightfall tone down the stupid, he did pretty much use Obsidian as a sex object rather then try to snap her out of the love potion.

Because, if you have read before that in the RP, he thought he wouldn't have another chance at love. He's been battered, beaten, bruised, and broken throughout the whole RP, in love and in the physical sense.

And yet, during all of this, there is still one great journey ahead...

The journey... of how long Percussive is going to wait at that door for Lovely.

• Brohoof 3

Because, if you have read before that in the RP, he thought he wouldn't have another chance at love. He's been battered, beaten, bruised, and broken throughout the whole RP, in love and in the physical sense.

so that makes what happened what?, just because of heart break doesn't rely excuse you'reOC's actions or Parso's 

• Brohoof 1

my DA http://heavyecho.deviantart.com/ check my stuff out

the Anime Club http://mlpforums.com/topic/48196-the-anime-club/ plz join us

so that makes what happened what?, just because of heart break doesn't rely excuse you'reOC's actions or Parso's 

Fine. Let's not argue. You can continue after Obsidian, but just be warned: you aren't alone, and Nightfall does learn.

Fine. Let's not argue. You can continue after Obsidian, but just be warned: you aren't alone, and Nightfall does learn.

feel free too, just don't be that surprised then you're alicorn becomes just a unicorn :) also this is one of those time you should have known rather then learnt. anywayz 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

my DA http://heavyecho.deviantart.com/ check my stuff out

the Anime Club http://mlpforums.com/topic/48196-the-anime-club/ plz join us

feel free too, just don't be that surprised then you're alicorn becomes just a unicorn :) also this is one of those time you should have known rather then learnt. anywayz 

So you're going to rip my wings off..? Didn't I say that Nightfall got a prosthetic wing..?

Anyway, yes... he should have, but he learned and learns...

Colts! Can we tone down the testosterone a little? Nightfall feels justified in what he did. It cost him his natural wing and a long healing process. Males do stupid stuff. Its why you're males. Nightfall, Whirl wind, you'll both have your shot. Nightfall needs to toughen up. I'm sure he will.

• Brohoof 2