ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Well what was I supposed to do? I got nothing unless you got something better for Parso to die?

just put him on missing persons and have some ponies knocking on door and handing out flyers in hope of finding him.... something more believable rather then hearing over the radio the he was in a plane crash....... in Equestria.

he's not dead he just off the radar so to speak.   

A little to off the radar if you ask me. Anyways yeah that sounds like a much better idea than just saying he's dead. Wonder how he's doing now?

*thinking of rather random ideas*

Parso: OH MY CELESTIA SOMEPONY HELP ME!

Vaas: Do you know the definition of insanity?

*end random idea*

I think he's fine don't worry lol.

Man this thread and the RP have been dead lately? Guessing everybody's been enjoying the holidays so far? Star was right though things could've been a little more festive though. oh well.

• Brohoof 1

If I'm not posting, it means my phone has died, and I won't get to a charger, or home until later tonight.

I think it's proper to deem Obsidian the new antagonist of this RP. That was just... A total backstab. Even when her and Rockshire made a pact that they would always have their backs? Man, that was just evil...

Edited by Rockshire

That was fucking evil of Obsidian! Looks like we have our new antagonist and its back to the shadows for Dogboots. Damn, he has a counter-plan once he realizes that Obsidian was the one behind it but he made a promise to Nightfall so he might have to break it.

• Brohoof 1

I just wanted to point out, they wouldn't know about the false report unless you told them or they figured it out. Obsidian didn't tell that to them. She has no proof you didn't file the report and Rockshire could just lie to them to protect you anyway. 

Sorry for suddenly turning bitch, but with Shank not here, we needed some kind of conflict and I felt the pony for the job.

• Brohoof 3

To be honest I kinda got the feeling that Obsidian was going to be the new antagonist. As for Dogboots he's kind of loosing his shit right now and they sort of knew about it because of Star who woke up in the police station and ended up telling them what happened. This was right before you entered the RP I think. Anywho they know about it now so yeah lol. Seems like Dogboots' opponent has been switched from going against an Aristocrat to going against an alicorn with powerful magic that's on par with the princess's (sorry about grammer). Anywho during my last post I actually gave thought to putting in a derpy reference like, "Dogboots had no idea what went wrong.". But I had to decide against it cause it was a serious tone.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest I kinda got the feeling that Obsidian was going to be the new antagonist. As for Dogboots he's kind of loosing his shit right now and they sort of knew about it because of Star who woke up in the police station and ended up telling them what happened. This was right before you entered the RP I think. Anywho they know about it now so yeah lol. Seems like Dogboots' opponent has been switched from going against an Aristocrat to going against an alicorn with powerful magic that's on par with the princess's (sorry about grammer). Anywho during my last post I actually gave thought to putting in a derpy reference like, "Dogboots had no idea what went wrong.". But I had to decide against it cause it was a serious tone.

He's falling apart like Nightfall did.

Nightfall has time, though. Hey, visit Nightfall! Because maybe he can help...

• Brohoof 1

He's falling apart like Nightfall did.

Nightfall has time, though. Hey, visit Nightfall! Because maybe he can help...

To be honest, I've been thinking about Percussive going to Nightfall for a while, just so he can get something in.

• Brohoof 2

going against an alicorn with powerful magic that's on par with the princess's

For the record she is strong and she is powerful but she is no way on par with them. Shes just meaner and people with desire to hurt can do so with little magic, however her strength is also her weakness. She is a mare torn in half. She has two personalities, one caring and loving, the other dark and sadistic. She isn't "evil" so to say, just has an odd sense of whats right and wrong. Shes a good antaganist because you have to deal with her carefully. Shes super strong when she loses control but shes just so damn nice and truly good mare when she is IN control, so how do you defeat the bitch without hurting the innocent trapped inside? 

• Brohoof 2

qm.gifqm.gif913900.jpg

Seriously though, you got caught, cheated on him and yet you still want to be with him. I give up!

tumblr_m96eucCfdz1r53jmr.gif

For the record she is strong and she is powerful but she is no way on par with them. Shes just meaner and people with desire to hurt can do so with little magic, however her strength is also her weakness. She is a mare torn in half. She has two personalities, one caring and loving, the other dark and sadistic. She isn't "evil" so to say, just has an odd sense of whats right and wrong. Shes a good antaganist because you have to deal with her carefully. Shes super strong when she loses control but shes just so damn nice and truly good mare when she is IN control, so how do you defeat the bitch without hurting the innocent trapped inside? 

Crap's going down... I may need to send a few texts.

IF I HAD EVERYONE'S NUMBERS.

I'm going to post, then maybe stay in limbo until I'm needed.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I've been thinking about Percussive going to Nightfall for a while, just so he can get something in.

When you first said this I thought "going to Nightfall" as in..."Going TO Nightfall". I was thinking, hell yeah, lets get some guy on guy action in here since we have girl on girl already happening.....heh

• Brohoof 2

When you first said this I thought "going to Nightfall" as in..."Going TO Nightfall". I was thinking, hell yeah, lets get some guy on guy action in here since we have girl on girl already happening.....heh

Nightfall isn't gay, and he's not about to become gay. No, ma'am. Sorry if it hurts you, Rockshire, but it's true.

• Brohoof 1

It was funny when Star got to Ice Beam, but now... Wait a minute... Percussive is still in the dance area... And he grabbed a cup of punch... And he's going to see Nightfall.

PROFI--*shot*

• Brohoof 3

That's what makes it good cause now his cunning and devious side is sort of being forced to come out to protect the one he cares about and get revenge. He may be down but he's not out. Nightfall you do have Dogboots number as he left it for you when he last visited you. Btw I had this music playing when I was making my latest post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIT-RqvpAww

Edited by thor9356

It was funny when Star got to Ice Beam, but now... Wait a minute... Percussive is still in the dance area... And he grabbed a cup of punch... And he's going to see Nightfall.

PROFI--*shot*

I would actually pay money to see that.....What happened with Ice Beam was funny...so close but then nothing.

• Brohoof 1

Btw I had this music playing when I was making my latest post.  

Really? Because I just had this playing.

Get what you deserve you cheating scoundrel! Ha ha, that'll teach you to mess with Star E. Keeper!

I would actually pay money to see that.....What happened with Ice Beam was funny...so close but then nothing.

Fun Fact: Did you know Star Keeper is bi? Looks like I have to get in contact with Ice Beam again, he's been a bit left out and I think it's my duty to make him feel welcome. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Really? Because I just had this playing.

Get what you deserve you cheating scoundrel! Ha ha, that'll teach you to mess with Star E. Keeper!

Fun Fact: Did you know Star Keeper is bi? Looks like I have to get in contact with Ice Beam again, he's been a bit left out and I think it's my duty to make him feel welcome. ;)

Who plays Ice Beam? I haven't seen him around since the dance. I honestly can't remember who's OC he is.

• Brohoof 2

You know... now that i look at one of your roleplay's, i see why mine always fail. I ALWAYS over complicate things, i try my hardest to get it to perfection, just for it to fall like a metal brick. Valuable lesson. Thank you, even though you did nothing... return to your roleplay now, and forget i ever posted.

• Brohoof 2

You know... now that i look at one of your roleplay's, i see why mine always fail. I ALWAYS over complicate things, i try my hardest to get it to perfection, just for it to fall like a metal brick. Valuable lesson. Thank you, even though you did nothing... return to your roleplay now, and forget i ever posted.

Perfection is impossible, you have to level your rp up or down, depending on who it is you play with. Simply put, be fluid.

• Brohoof 1

Had to re-edit my post cause I looked over your previous post on how all three of you suddenly appeared in Dogboots' room. On a side note, Everytime I come back home from work I'm so pumped  to see what happens next in this RP! 

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys come on, post something. I left the floor open for everyone, even Nightfall. After no posts for two days we need to get this going again.

Give me time! I'm on it!

Filler text, filler text, gotta get down that filler text. Everybody's lookin' forward to the posting.

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1