ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

You're right. We gotta think this plan out accordingly and quick. You get behind her and I'll push.

It would seem that great minds think alike. Anyway, let's skip forward to the club where most people seem to be going. Sounds fun.

And of course, another nice, quiet moment had been ruined... Oh yeah, and why does Cherished gotta be a bitch to 'Shire? :(

Because she's sexy and she can do what she wants.

lmao, no.

This is a drama rp, gotta stir things up ;)

~

Aye it is a good songbut the club is a swinger club aka kinda like a club that frank sinatra sings at if that makes any sence

I don't think anyone cares, so long as there is music to play. Time to spice it up in there! Party hard!!!
  • Brohoof 1

Fine fine alright go on ahead. iI got that ou of the way anyway. So go on ahead Nightfall and sing. but do be warned that I will be playing the owner of the club and I will explain to you fellows.

Edited by dragon4111

(OOC:Oh god I just had a hilarious idea for the rp pm me if you want to hear it)

Draco was looking around the place as the ponies began to leave. He noticed Nightfall getting ready to sing something other than what the club was supposed tobe held for and the neighbors and the owner was not going to be happpy. Draco didn't really care anymore it was the aniversary since his family died and he was going to get drunk. He cursed for his father for passing on his high alcohal tolerance to Draco.

No. I am not, was not, and will not sing ANYTHING. PLEASE. NO MORE PRANKS AND NO MORE GODMODDING.

Jesus Christ. Idiot.

Edit: Way to go. You have officially pissed me off beyond belief. Next time, contact that person to see if they even give care about your useless plan.

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

*rolls eyes* weren't you? and I wasn't even godmoding sheesh lighten up your way too serious about some fiction. plus it's not a prank serously dude.

there edited it happy?

Edited by dragon4111

two pages back you said you were but oh well my bad sorry about that then. Anyway It's more along the lines the everypony getting drunk.

"Um... I guess?"

Nightfall simply followed the others. He felt like he was slowly retracting into his shell. But when he saw Lovely, he wanted to help her. Too late. Lovely was already with Vinyl. He sighed. Maybe fate was teasing him. Maybe he would never get to be with Lovely.

Nightfall felt out of place. Honestly, all he wanted was to be alone with Lovely... He tried and was able to get closer to the two mares.

"Um... Cherished, can I help here? I feel useless right now, and um... I don't like that feeling. So... Um..."

He blushed and felt really nervous.

"He came here because- I think because Lovely texted him or something like that. He's here for her."

He sighed Lovely was already better and preoccupied with Ice Beam. He had looked over in time to see the kiss. His hopes immediately crashed and he felt sad for himself and sorry for Ice Beam at the same time.

"I came because Eris invited me and-"

He got a bit closer and talked so only she could hear him.

"- And because Lovely was here."

I'm sure I did not mention wanting or getting ready to sing. Unedited since I arrived at the club. Enjoy. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Oh, edit, and I'm not allowing Nightfall to get drunk.

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 2

If I am quite honest your character is like Jar Jar Binks; unnecessary gags and humor when the mood doesn't call for it, the writting is sloppy and you can't take anything he does seriously even when he's trying to be. I suggest you tone down your character as to this day I still don't understand him one bit. Is he a prankster, a singer, a courier, a murderer? Is he mischievous, philosophical, sensible, depressed, I cant tell with all the mixed signals and seemingly random scenes. I've seen him in other RP's so I can make a fair judgment. I have nothing against you or your character, but please refrain from altering the RP in your own image. I am in no way trying to be rude and/or offensive, it's just been bugging me for some time now.

Well, I feel a bit better now. And no more arguments, Nightfall doesn't have to sing, it's their character.

• Brohoof 5

*rolls eyes*I'm not altering anything really but some of the moods seem kinda down or too serious.

Don't screw with the moods of other characters without first making sure you have permission to do so. Seriously.

If I am quite honest your character is like Jar Jar Binks; unnecessary gags and humor when the mood doesn't call for it, the writting is sloppy and you can't take anything he does seriously even when he's trying to be. I suggest you tone down your character as to this day I still don't understand him one bit. Is he a prankster, a singer, a courier, a murderer? Is he mischievous, philosophical, sensible, depressed, I cant tell with all the mixed signals and seemingly random scenes. I've seen him in other RP's so I can make a fair judgment. I have nothing against you or your character, but please refrain from altering the RP in your own image. I am in no way trying to be rude and/or offensive, it's just been bugging me for some time now.

Well, I feel a bit better now. And no more arguments, Nightfall doesn't have to sing, it's their character.

• Brohoof 3

The Master is completely right.

You do realize that this is a dramatic roleplay, right? The mood is supposed to be serious or down sometimes

Much agreed. Not every RP is 'fun,' especially when this so called 'fun' is forced on others.

• Brohoof 2

"I'm crashing this party. Anypony with me?"

Fuck. Well, I sense a shit storm a brewin'. I must say, your experience in RP really shows in your creative ideas that really stick to the theme. It takes only one of your posts to set a ball rolling. Give yourself a well deserved pat on the back. Now, back to the chaos.

• Brohoof 2

Fuck. Well, I sense a shit storm a brewin'. I must say, your experience in RP really shows in your creative ideas that really stick to the theme. It takes only one of your posts to set a ball rolling. Give yourself a well deserved pat on the back. Now, back to the chaos.

Truth is I'm such a crazy miserable bitch, that I try to ruin any happiness I see ;)

~

But on a serious note thanks, I try to keep things interesting

~

FINALLY I get some traction with a mare! :D;)

... Or is Missus Shanky doing this to tease Nightfall..? :ph34r:

*Insert obligatory 'Can't tell if...' meme here*

Edited by Nightfall