Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Wow of course my girl gets stolen from me while I'm gone...there doesn't seem to be anything for my character to do now...

By the way, I'm kind of busy right now so I can't post till later.

Just because she's been chatting up another guy doesn't mean anything :P no one is stolen. The thingabout life that thatpeople have several different partners. (: ~

• Brohoof 2

I'm not going all out trust me hey I have trouble alright sheesh. Anyhow this is only just the beginning of Draco's antics.

I already have a grand plan to get back at Eris and from what's been happening so far in the RP. I could definitely use Draco's and Star Keeper's help with it but the down side is that its subtle and will take a few pages before it actually takes effect. However unlike being direct this will be more indirect but the effect will be more devastating and it will definitely make for good drama.

Did you switch the lights on twice? I mean that it was already up and running if you read back. Long story short, I got Draco to break in and I replaced the fuses, shocking myself in the process a couple of times. You get the general idea of it. I just needed to know if you already knew that.

Did you switch the lights on twice? I mean that it was already up and running if you read back. Long story short, I got Draco to break in and I replaced the fuses, shocking myself in the process a couple of times. You get the general idea of it. I just needed to know if you already knew that.

Sorry I was kind of speed reading through it all when I got back from work but i'll go back and edit it.

heh nice Draco can be subtle as well when he want to be sneaky and you have got to admit the way i introduced him is kinda funny huh

I like Draco he seems like the type of pony that my OC would have a drink at a bar with. He's more of a bar person than a party person for a few reasons but it will probably be where we might meet up next to have a little discussion.

I have edit the post to accommodate what you did and how you got away with it so don't worry its nothing major. As for my character he's far from pissed in fact its actually the opposite of pissed lol.

Nope I know so don't worry I'll get into the mix of things soon enough just wanted to cause some laughs but it seems every mare is paired up already.

I read this and snorted: so far, to me, I've only HATED Draco for ruining the RP and breaking up the continuity of it all.

Please... NO MORE PRANKS.

• Brohoof 1

Will do. Sorry for the hold up. I'll try and wrap it up this next post.

Think it's time to wrap it up by the sound of it.

Yeah, sorry for not like, wrapping it up right then and there. I sort of like to drag out emotional scenes, but I guess I feel like I must be rushed for this.

So I'm confused...where exactly is my character right now? Cause Ice Beam was talking to Lovely and then she started talking to Nightfall, so like is Ice Beam just standing there the whole time not saying anything? Or did he leave? Idk what to do now

• Brohoof 1

Oh nightfall if you don't like pranks then you won't like what Thor has planned and he is looking for the pranksters which he will get.

Really? I think that is enough pranks for one night. If you are going to prank somepony, make sure it's at a proper time and contributes to the actual story rather than being a meddlesome pest. It's not that I don't like pranking, it just get annoying at times when it isn't needed.
  • Brohoof 3

So I'm confused...where exactly is my character right now? Cause Ice Beam was talking to Lovely and then she started talking to Nightfall, so like is Ice Beam just standing there the whole time not saying anything? Or did he leave? Idk what to do now

I dragged him along to Nightfall's room with us, he's the strong silent type it seems :P ~

Yeah, sorry for not like, wrapping it up right then and there. I sort of like to drag out emotional scenes, but I guess I feel like I must be rushed for this.

There will be more time you little sluts ;)

~

• Brohoof 2

I dragged him along to Nightfall's room with us, he's the strong silent type it seems :P

Wait...Ice Beam is going with Lovely and Nightfall to Nightfalls room???? o_O

This is gonna be really awkward...

• Brohoof 2

Hey, sorry everybody. I can't post durring school and I keep getting sort of swept (and left) behind. Chances are, I might leave the roleplay so that I can organize something easier for me. I'm really sorry.

Aww... But- but I- ahh! Vinyl wouldn't have minded maybe a little relationship with Eris and/or Alora ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wait...Ice Beam is going with Lovely and Nightfall to Nightfalls room???? o_O

This is gonna be really awkward...

She fell asleep next to Cherished, things didn't get smokey xD

~

Hey, sorry everybody. I can't post durring school and I keep getting sort of swept (and left) behind. Chances are, I might leave the roleplay so that I can organize something easier for me. I'm really sorry.

It's fine, life gets busy and this is a fast paced roleplay :)

~

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 1