KBz

139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Hm.... Mane 6 Clones.... Sounds like Twilight's spell goes into fruition yet again.

OR, Cadence is an alien who cloned them for absolutley no reason!

Haha jk.

>Episode 25 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 1

Air Date: April 21

Synopsis: Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence

>Synopsis: Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence.

>Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence.

>niece, Cadence.

OH GOD LUNA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

• Brohoof 3

>Episode 25 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 1 Air Date: April 21 Synopsis: Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence >Synopsis: Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence. >Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence. >niece, Cadence. OH GOD LUNA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

There is only one logical explanation:

The Moon Is Her Father.

Posted Image

I can't wait for it! I don't want to wait a month! D:

We will find out more when it is released! :D

• Brohoof 1

At last! Multiple Pinkie Pies! We should have learned from "A Friend In Deed" not to be so careless with reality warping when Pinkie is involved!

• Brohoof 1

i somehow have the feeling that the mane6 are trying to prepare the wedding (for whatever reason servants can't) but it is too much work for them all, so twilight makes clones that turn on them

We already have pictures of Princess Celestia overseeing the wedding, standing in the place normally occupied by a minister or priest:

Posted Image

This seems to suggest that Celestia has the authority to legally marry ponies, which makes sense given her status as head monarch. Yet I wonder if it also hints at religious authority as well, for in the Middle Ages a royal marriage required the consent of the papacy in order to be effected. My guess is, however, that it is merely a secular authority held by Celestia rather than one which is religiously ordained.

Still, I wonder if this exclusive to Celestia. Could Luna oversee a marriage? How far does this authority reach? Headcanon may be the only answer for now.

• Brohoof 2

post-461-0-56136500-1332883523.jpg

Look at Shining Armor!

My exact reaction! :D

Does Celestia have another sister?

Cause it says Cadence is her niece, and I doubt that Cadence is Luna's daughter...

Wouldn't that be AWESOME though!

Cadence... the Moon baby!

Cadence is my new favourite alicorn, love her colour scheme. There is nothing she could do that would make me not like her ;D ~

I'd have to agree on the colors!

I don't base my Pony judgement alone on looks but depending on her personality and dark secret she could be my new favorite Alicorn!

Edited by Colon Leftbracket
  • Brohoof 1

Umm, excuse me, what does that expression "Wedding Shocker" mean? and the word "Hitched"? This blurb makes me feel quite ignorant when it comes to my english

"Wedding shocker" is just that--a shocking wedding, as in "Oh crap, so-and-so is getting married!"

"Hitched" simply means "married". Sorry if this is a bit late :3

Now, now. There's definitely an explanation to it.

Posted Image

Oh my God Shining Armor's face xD

One thing I'm not expecting is for Cadence to turn out to be some sort of villain in disguise. Not because I don't think it would be doable from a story perspective, but because I highly doubt that Hasbro would allow for the newest Princess toy to be cast as a villain on the show. Note that Cadence and Shining Armor were arguably foisted upon the show as it was, so unless the show's writers have even more leeway than I thought they did, Cadence will be perfectly innocent.

That picture of Shining Armor makes me think some sort of mind control might be at work, control that could possibly affect Princess Cadence as well. If Discord is to make an appearance, I consider it to be more likely he'd work from the shadows this time...he knows the Elements of Harmony are a threat, so he's not about to make himself known. So it could be he's mind controlling both of them...to what end I have no idea.

In any event, as I said, I figure that both Shining Armor and Princess Cadence will turn out to be innocent of any wrong-doing. They're not the ones responsible for the clones.

• Brohoof 2

That picture of Shining Armor makes me think some sort of mind control might be at work, control that could possibly affect Princess Cadence as well. If Discord is to make an appearance, I consider it to be more likely he'd work from the shadows this time...he knows the Elements of Harmony are a threat, so he's not about to make himself known. So it could be he's mind controlling both of them...to what end I have no idea.

Imagine a post-credits scene of sorts which reveals Discord was orchestrating the events of episode. I would temporarily lose control of my bowels and quickly brace myself for season three.

• Brohoof 2