Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Star Keeper is a cutie :3 the way he's so shy and awkward and tries to be normal reminds me of my husband. ~

It would seem to have worked for him then. I'd say Star Keeper is in with a chance of scoring, or epically failing. Either or.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a slut?...I don't understand...why am I a slut? I seriously do not understand. Please explain. okay bye

Well, I guess slut is a bit harsh on him. I think what she is trying to say is that you're 'in it to win it'.

Posted Image

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 2

-snip-

Do you do a lot of writing?

your latest post was just a pleasure to read :)

felt right out of a short novel.

~

It would seem to have worked for him then. I'd say Star Keeper is in with a chance of scoring, or epically failing. Either or.

It's a tough life,

in my husband's case there was no scoring done prior to me.

I'm a slut?...I don't understand...why am I a slut?

I seriously do not understand. Please explain. okay bye

LMAO.

Well not you, but Ice beam ;p

I see how he's playing the whole cute 'I've never had a gf act"

can't fool me ;p

~

• Brohoof 1

It's a tough life, in my husband's case there was no scoring done prior to me

Posted Image

Well it could be worse. Ever been stuck in the friend zone for 3 years? I have, and it's a cold cold place...

• Brohoof 1

could someone give me an overview on what has happened because i got grounded and now that im un-grounded im completely lost so an overview would be nice thanks

It's a tough life,

in my husband's case there was no scoring done prior to me.

Wait are you serious??? Well maybe there's hope for me yet! :D

I mean if he could get a girl as beautiful as you, maybe I can too...or not...idk

• Brohoof 1

could someone give me an overview on what has happened because i got grounded and now that im un-grounded im completely lost so an overview would be nice thanks

Oh god, where to start. We had coffee, a fight, a cry, and now a party. I think that's everything summed up.

• Brohoof 1

Oh god, where to start. We had coffee, a fight, a cry, and now a party. I think that's everything summed up.

ok there seem to be a ton of new characters who are they and were did they come from because there are so many it hurts my brain

ok there seem to be a ton of new characters who are they and were did they come from because there are so many it hurts my brain

I wouldn't have the foggiest notion, even if it came out and kissed me. Unlikely, but it stands anyway. You'll have to read it ALL. Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

Do you do a lot of writing?

your latest post was just a pleasure to read :)

felt right out of a short novel.

Yeah I do a lot of writing. Where I fall short in drawing I make up for in writing but most of my stuff I make I never post or submit cause I usually figure that its not as good as others. That post took me a while cause I had to go back and make some adjustments. I want to try and tell the other side to this RP's story. Most of the time it will be through the eyes of the students but my character being pretty vague will look at it from the side of the staff of the school which I think will add a bit more depth to it. If thats okay? I won't make it too advanced but just how some of the staff see their students.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

So when is the party gonna be? Cause I gotta go to class in a couple hours and then I probably wont be able to post again until late at night

Pretty much everyone is heading there now, and my character has just asked if you're ready to go. Just say yes and I'll fill you in till you get there. Once you're ready you can start interactions at the party.
  • Brohoof 1

I just got out of school, but I've been checking my phone periodically in class. I didn't have too much time to read though. What did I miss?

I'm posting on my phone so it automatically makes me unfollow the topic. I'm posting this to follow it again. Please ignore this

• Brohoof 1

I'm posting on my phone so it automatically makes me unfollow the topic.

Ohhhhhhh, is that why it keeps making me unfollow the topic???? Cause sometimes I post on my iPod, and I've been having problems with the topic unfollowing me.

• Brohoof 1

I want to follow this on my phone, but it keeps blocking out my account. So, I'm forced to wait until I get home from school to post, so I feel like I'm lost with everything.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I do a lot of writing. Where I fall short in drawing I make up for in writing but most of my stuff I make I never post or submit cause I usually figure that its not as good as others. That post took me a while cause I had to go back and make some adjustments. I want to try and tell the other side to this RP's story. Most of the time it will be through the eyes of the students but my character being pretty vague will look at it from the side of the staff of the school which I think will add a bit more depth to it. If thats okay? I won't make it too advanced but just how some of the staff see their students.

That's 100% a-okay.

It's also nice to have a creative alternate outlook, very fun to read :D

~

You're at the sweet rave party now,

it's in your dorm after all. Read my most recent post to place your pony and continue form there :)

~

• Brohoof 2

Shanky knows how to throw some good parties, I can tell. You've got the drugs, the sexy mares, everything. One thing you're missing, though, is a professional DJ.

All the dj parties I've been to always have the cops show up.

the best place to have a dj is a barn party, since you're so far from other people and their is so much space.

~

Besides Cherished got some flank poppin' tunes on.

• Brohoof 2

DAFUQ did you just do to Star Keeper?! Now he's bloody going to go round like a drunken idiot! What do you think this is? Ireland?

On the other hand, this will be quite entertaining to watch...

• Brohoof 1

DAFUQ did you just do to Star Keeper?! Now he's bloody going to go round like a drunken idiot! What do you think this is? Ireland?

'Ve you got a problem with Ireland? Amazing people drunkenly stumble out of there, including my family.

• Brohoof 1

'Ve you got a problem with Ireland? Amazing people drunkenly stumble out of there, including my family

I'm aloud to make Irish jokes if half my family is Irish. The other half is obviously Scottish. And now here I am, living in New Zealand. Good fun.