ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

You guys need to hop off your freaking menstrual cycles (no offense to those who actually are) and calm down! This is all for fun, he's only human and humans make mistakes okay?

It isn't fun when the RP is ruined by someone who doesn't know when to post something.Just saying... It's the truth, dragon. <_<
  • Brohoof 2

You guys need to hop off your freaking menstrual cycles (no offense to those who actually are) and calm down! This is all for fun, he's only human and humans make mistakes okay?

Considering that this human has made countless mistakes in the past and has been warned numerous times to cease, yet he still continues?

To me personally, I lost all hope in helping him.

• Brohoof 3

plus I did say in another post to Dogboots that the walls aren't that thick,

I certainly know what is.

Listen it's just come to the stage where I skip over your posts so that I can get to the actual story. There have been plenty of warnings, but it's just getting annoying. Just please listen to listen to Nightfall. I personally can't kick you out, but I don't have to interact with your character if I choose to.

• Brohoof 1

I certainly know what is.

Listen it's just come to the stage where I skip over your posts so that I can get to the actual story. There have been plenty of warnings, but it's just getting annoying. Just please listen to listen to Nightfall. I personally can't kick you out, but I don't have to interact with your character if I choose to.

Considering that this human has made countless mistakes in the past and has been warned numerous times to cease, yet he still continues?

To me personally, I lost all hope in helping him.

It isn't fun when the RP is ruined by someone who doesn't know when to post something.

Just saying... It's the truth, dragon. Posted Image

Okay, this has gone on for far too long. I am a pretty straight shooter so here it is.....

1.) Everyone starts off a newb at Rp. No one is born into it. HOWEVER, that being said, when I started Rping, I started out with small Rp's and I took advice and hints from those who had done it longer. I took my time to form proper sentences and I watched my spelling. Though even thats not really the issue. You need to rp something thats fun to read, or at the very least builds up into the story. A prime example. Last night people got on the OOC forum and raged about Draco and Taco dominanting the Rp. Nightfall and I did almost the same thing BUT no one complained. The reason I think is because our Rp was enjoyable. It was like reading a story, which is how RP really is. It was in depth. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think its something you should consider

2.) Don't just walk in on others Rp at the worst moments possible. If two or more people are having a moment, let them have it. Its like interupting the first kiss of two star crossed lovers by throwing up in their manes from the balcony. Timing is important. Of course there is something to be said for comedy interuption, but we're not talking about that.

3.) You have to be willing to learn.You don't seem to be listening. Try. I mean people get really wrapped up in their RP. When that get shattered you have happen what happened here on this forum. You know I am not trying to come down on you, but you need to understand that you either need to learn and grow and stop getting in the way or go try an RP that may be more your level. THERE IS NO SHAME IN LEARNING. But you can't ask people to be patient forever darlin'

• Brohoof 11

Can we try to get along? Anyhow I edited the post completely. If that makes you happy if not then I'll go edit it again.

Actually if I may sometimes some rps have mini arcs within them. For instance in this one rp I'm in, Draco and his friend Beat Spark were chased by a psychotic salesmares.

So when the heck is my character gonna be able to do something? I've been waiting forever to be able to post :/

It seems like the story just went off in a completely different direction and I'm not even a part of it anymore.

• Brohoof 1

So when the heck is my character gonna be able to do something? I've been waiting forever to be able to post :/

It seems like the story just went off in a completely different direction and I'm not even a part of it anymore.

come down to the cafeteria with Lovely and Eris. I have a plot line I can bring you in on :) sorry for being MIA :( ~

• Brohoof 1

Hey does anyone know how to access the autosave function on these forums? If so can you tell me.

on the same grey bar where is show the character count it should say 'auto save' and a time. If you click that it will ask you if you want to restore your previous text.

~

Really? A love potion? And you're not even gonna give me the warnings and side effects? I don't know about this... 

Of coarse not. Why would I do that? I just enjoy the fantastic results it brings. I myself have been under its influences. That was an entertaining RP. You don't have to accept it obviously.

• Brohoof 1

@@The-Master,

Really? A love potion? And you're not even gonna give me the warnings and side effects? I don't know about this... 

Not before Percussive pulls a move or two. Or five. Maybe even using the love potion for himself? Hhehehehehehehehehe.....

• Brohoof 1

Well that was quite the morning for Dogboots. Wakes up in prison and is questioned about what really happened. Not only that but he's providing Security detail for a dance. I can already see something happening at this dance.

• Brohoof 1

Well that was quite the morning for Dogboots. Wakes up in prison and is questioned about what really happened. Not only that but he's providing Security detail for a dance. I can already see something happening at this dance.

If the reactions are right, then surely EVERYTHING bad will happen at this dance. Very, very bad.

• Brohoof 1

@@Shankveld

Shankveld: "Lovely lunged and tightly embraced her brother. Eris' heart began to pound fast, it had been awhile since Lovely had made physical contact with him."

My reaction:

attachicon.gifstickguy.jpg

I love imagination. 

We'll need some expert damage control ;)

If the reactions are right, then surely EVERYTHING bad will happen at this dance. Very, very bad.

Where is Rockshire?! :o her boyfriend is being a straight up dead beat ;p ~

Where is Rockshire?! ohmy.png her boyfriend is being a straight up dead beat ;p ~

Uh... Uhhhhhhhh..... Asleep in her room.

135002662213.png

Don't worry, I'm gonna think of something. Just waiting for a good moment.

• Brohoof 1

So this begs the question as its been bugging me. Who and Where exactly is Obsidian (hope I spelled it right) bunking with? Sorry to ask but it seems like a hole that needs to be filled. Before anyone says it, I'm not being critical as i'm interested in her story and would like to see where it goes. Plus It figures Dogboots would be damage control seeing as how he's handled situations worse than this.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Well, first off...

@The-Master You just made Rockshire kiss thin air and talked with herself. Nice job. XD

And I thought that Obsidian would bunk with Rockshire since Sugar is no longer here with us.

• Brohoof 1

The-Master You just made Rockshire kiss thin air and talked with herself. Nice job. XD
Edited, edited! I saved my skin! 

Sorry about that, I was struggling for ideas. Now what is there to do?

• Brohoof 1

Well, first off...

@The-Master You just made Rockshire kiss thin air and talked with herself. Nice job. XD

And I thought that Obsidian would bunk with Rockshire since Sugar is no longer here with us.

Wait...which Sugar? Sugar Rush or Sugar? I suddenly have a craving for some chocolate. I'll be right back lol.

• Brohoof 1