ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Parso was sitting on his bed thinking of how to explain to Cherished

'Hang on a sec, I don't have to tell her, in fact, I can forget it even happened'

He trotted out his room and to Cherished's, he knocked on her door

"Cherished, open up, I need to be with you, now baby"

he stood there and waited for her to answer the door

Silly Aussie. Do you really think you can get away with just forgetting that night ever happened? Well, there'll be consequences. Prepare your arse

• Brohoof 1

It seems like most everypony here didn't come out smelling like roses (lol pun get it?). Some more than others but yeah i'm going to bed. Crossing my fingers that this snowstorm will hopefully cause work to be cancelled and I will have the day off.

• Brohoof 1

Silly Aussie. Do you really think you can get away with just forgetting that night ever happened? Well, there'll be consequences. Prepare your arse

Exactly what I have planned, if this turns out how I think, Parso will hit a personality change. However how it happens has nothing to do with dorm life

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria
  • Brohoof 2

well Whirlwind is either gona be jogging around the campus or knowing on doors to find out were Obsidian's dorm room is, feel free to say hello or here a knocking on your door :3 

• Brohoof 1

well Whirlwind is either gona be jogging around the campus or knowing on doors to find out were Obsidian's dorm room is, feel free to say hello or here a knocking on your door :3 

No joke but as soon as I read this I heard a knock on my door and I actually thought, "How does he know where I live?" but it turned out to be the UPS man lol. Anywho, i'd have Dogboots introduce himself but uhhh he's a bit pre-occupied lol.

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall just broke down outside... again... this is about the second time...

Feel free to approach him, but mentioning Obsidian may make things worse...

Man so much fun and dramatic stuff. I can't decide which i'm more interested in. The love affair Rockshire is having with Dogboots or the possible history that Obsidian, Nightfall and Whirlwind will end up sharing. Plus you got Parso and Cherished so, i'm waiting on what Shank has planned for this. Too much fun.

• Brohoof 1

Man so much fun and dramatic stuff. I can't decide which i'm more interested in. The love affair Rockshire is having with Dogboots or the possible history that Obsidian, Nightfall and Whirlwind will end up sharing. Plus you got Parso and Cherished so, i'm waiting on what Shank has planned for this. Too much fun.

Dude, this RP is getting good... I kinda like the whole relationships behind backs, long-lost friends re-meeting, tragedy for Nightfall...

Will the fact he realized eventually bring Obsidian to him because she'll notice she could be carrying his kid..?

Dude, this RP is getting good... I kinda like the whole relationships behind backs, long-lost friends re-meeting, tragedy for Nightfall...

Will the fact he realized eventually bring Obsidian to him because she'll notice she could be carrying his kid..?

and Whirlwind will eventually find out and ring Nightfall's neck 

anyway time to RP Whirlwind knocking on every door in the mares dorm area.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, sorry for ditching you Obsidian and Vinyl, buuuuut you sorta made it awkward for them... ;) Don't worry.

Hey, I was just going where you asked me to go. Not my fault you decided to have an affair at that moment.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry Nightfall, but I wouldn't bet a single pound on that. As your friend, I'd suggest looking for someone else

• Brohoof 1

Wait until you see the new parso, he's going to change so much that I'm going to create a new database profile for him

Will this be before or after you realize you knocked up Vinyl? Just curious or did I spoil the surprise?

Remember kids...WEAR PROTECTION

• Brohoof 2

Sorry Nightfall, but I wouldn't bet a single pound on that. As your friend, I'd suggest looking for someone else

What?! And ditch the mare (potentially) carrying my child? Do I want to look like a big idiot and ditch her for the second time, this time when it matters most? Never!

Will this be before or after you realize you knocked up Vinyl? Just curious or did I spoil the surprise?

Yeah... And think before you go, look before you leap, etc.

Who is saying parso knocked Vinyl up? Even if she is, she has a birth control spell she used wit Eris, but if Cherished finds out about it, that's when he heads along the path of change with insane outcomes
  • Brohoof 1

Who is saying parso knocked Vinyl up? Even if she is, she has a birth control spell she used wit Eris, but if Cherished finds out about it, that's when he heads along the path of change with insane outcomes

Who says she used it.....She was under the thrall of a love potion which, if anything would have made her not care either way because for that moment she thought she was in love with you.

• Brohoof 1

Oh snap I don't think Dogboots is/was wearing any protection with Rockshire! oh well, what could go wrong?

• Brohoof 1

Oh snap I don't think Dogboots is/was wearing any protection with Rockshire! oh well, what could go wrong?

Oh. Shit. I forgot about that... SHIT. DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ROCKSHIRE PREGNANT. WE DON'T NEED PREGNANT ROOMMATES.

• Brohoof 3

:/ kids these days tut tut tut 

anywayz whirlwind is now knocking on every door in the mares dorms section

• Brohoof 1

:/ kids these days tut tut tut 

anywayz whirlwind is now knocking on every door in the mares dorms section

Funny enough your going to end up knocking on Dogboot's door cause he resides in the female dorms.

Oh. Shit. I forgot about that... SHIT. DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ROCKSHIRE PREGNANT. WE DON'T NEED PREGNANT ROOMMATES.

lol I think one pregnancy is enough. Besides Dogboots already has his share of drama so no need for more I guess.

• Brohoof 1

Wow...talk about overdoing it. I thought Eris was bad but Obsidian just let him have it. Seriously, can't nightfall catch a break? Well I guess he sorta did with them last night but still. He got hit over the head with a chair, now his wing is smashed to bits and to make it even worse she threw him out the third floor window. I'm actually amazed he's still alive. Wonder what will happen next? *shoves handful of popcorn in his mouth*

• Brohoof 2

Wow...talk about overdoing it. I thought Eris was bad but Obsidian just let him have it. Seriously, can't nightfall catch a break? Well I guess he sorta did with them last night but still. He got hit over the head with a chair, now his wing is smashed to bits and to make it even worse she threw him out the third floor window. I'm actually amazed he's still alive. Wonder what will happen next? *shoves handful of popcorn in his mouth*

I turn my back for one second and all hell breaks loose. Pass the popcorn thanks.

Also, then we have the issue that if you DID actually just knock up Shire who's the father? This is something I hope stays an RP.

• Brohoof 1