I attack you!

suclearnub

I defend with Shining Armor's shield spell.

I attack with a comfy chair for you to sit in. Something sweet to drink (your choice), chips to snack on, a 61 inch TV with games of your choice and an MLP marathon. You'll be out of the war for hours! I can wreck havoc in your absence!

I defend with Shining Armor's shield spell.

I attack with a comfy chair for you to sit in. Something sweet to drink (your choice), chips to snack on, a 61 inch TV with games of your choice and an MLP marathon. You'll be out of the war for hours! I can wreck havoc in your absence!

I take it but then I remember that I'm supposed to be at a black belt test, so I take my wooden sword and I go over to the studio where I am safe because there are masters and the Grandmaster there. Oh yeah, and foamy daggers and nunchucks.

I attack with Wing Blade! http://www.khwiki.ne...blade_KHBBS.gif

I counter by beating him over the head with Fluttershy.

I attack you with sad images of Fluttershy who's now in the hospital. Pictures show she's crying. Here have a basket of kittens to cheer her up. You'll be out of the war comforting her for at least a day. You won't be able to help it.

She's just so cute....

Success!

I attack with Zombie Ponies! (they aren't really zombies. Just ponies i conned into looking/acting the part. they think they are on TV)

while you are forced to deal with them I can attack the bakery Pinky works at! Bwa Ha Ha Ha!

I defend with Chartreuse. Take that you fiend.

I attack with innuendos about your mom. and that she wore...army boots. (devastating psy-ops attack, should have the next poster squirming helplessly on the floor! victory is MINE!)