private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Vinyl's mouth opened, but she stayed silent. What Obsidian was saying was right, but she wasn't herself. She didn't know the enchantment for Winter's beads and she knew she could never calm her down with Rockshire, or anyone else for that matter, in the room. She closed her mouth and sat down on the bed. She closed her eyes and sighed. "You're right. I'm sorry for worrying too much." All she could do now is go along with Obsidian and hope for the best. She felt weak and completely powerless and it showed.

She looked over at Vinyl and sighed. She was furious her own marefriend didn't trust her but that look of defeat in her eyes....the way she just gave up...no...gave in because of her.....she felt a slight crack in her heart, like ice breaking and her eyes for a moment went soft. 

"My sweet Vinyl. If it means so much to you, I will prove to you I am myself." She went to her dresser and produced a beautiful new strand of beads. It was her latest work used all the rest of the materials she had. She levitated it over to her Vinyl and placed them on her lap. She then whispered in her ear the enchantment she used.

"Go ahead. Enchant them so you I don't try and trick you. Enchant them and I shall put them on, proving to you I am myself"

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 3

Vinyl looked up and a soft smile crossed her face as she was handed the beads and told the enchantment. She cleared her head and enchanted the beads. She handed the beads up to Obsidian and hoped it worked. She wanted her Obsidian back. She wanted to be able to stay with her and raise the foals together. That was all that she wished for at the moment

• Brohoof 2

She smiled back at her, and took them, sliding off her very old ones and sliding on the new, stronger made and recently enchanted ones. Her eyes slowly went from an icy blue to deep blue and the frosted rims around her eyes faded away. She took a few steps back and cleared her head.

"Ow, my head....." She clearly seemed disoriented but she tried to shrug it off. "S-see...I'm fine..."

• Brohoof 3

Vinyl's eyes lit up and her smile widened. She was so ecstatic that she jumped up onto Obsidian, knocking them back onto the other bed. "Obsidian! You're back to normal. You don't know how upset and weak a-and helpless I felt." Tears started welling up in her eyes. The one mare she loved was back.

• Brohoof 2

another few hours past with Whirlwind checking his phone, waiting for Obsidian. he felt like some thing was wrong but he couldn't quite point out what, every chance he got to talk to her its as if it wasn't the right time to and she would just shrug him of, every time she say she will go see him, its as if she just go's to some pony else instead.

Whirlwind climbed into his bed in an attempt to burn out the paranoid thoughts

Edited by PonyEcho

Parso left Vinyl's room and headed for Obsidian's room, he put an ear up to the frozen door. at least it sounded like Vinyl managed to calm her down

'better not barge in again..if I could'

he went to the courtyard and sat on a bench, all of a sudden, his memories of the island came back

'you are a warrior, Parso' 'lets go SHOOT ME!' 'your own island for the head of Parso Incendiare'

he began to lie down on the bench and shiver

Rockshire finally saw Obsidian enter the room, and was just about to explain until Parso broke in the room. ((and a whole bunch of other crap, sorry, fell asleep)) She couldn't even feel the text she got.

"Obsidian... Dogboots might be going to prison... He's been caught... He left and went to a motel... I'm scared right now..."

She then went and hugged Obsidian, trying her best not to cry at all...

• Brohoof 3

Rockshire finally saw Obsidian enter the room, and was just about to explain until Parso broke in the room. ((and a whole bunch of other crap, sorry, fell asleep)) She couldn't even feel the text she got.

"Obsidian... Dogboots might be going to prison... He's been caught... He left and went to a motel... I'm scared right now..."

She then went and hugged Obsidian, trying her best not to cry at all...

She smiled and hugged Vinyl then turned to Rockshire. "We need to go to him and figure this out together. Do you know where he went? What room he is in? He obviously can't go to us, so lets go to him." She sighed and cringed as she remembered she was suppose to meet Whirlwind. He must think horrible of her. This was not the time, She needed to help her friend. Only now to small, misty images of memories from when she was her otherself begin to form, but she had yet to discover she was the one who called the Campus authories.

"Come on Rockshire, lets go. Vinyl are you coming or do you need to be someplace else?"

• Brohoof 5

She smiled and hugged Vinyl then turned to Rockshire. "We need to go to him and figure this out together. Do you know where he went? What room he is in? He obviously can't go to us, so lets go to him." She sighed and cringed as she remembered she was suppose to meet Whirlwind. He must think horrible of her. This was not the time, She needed to help her friend. Only now to small, misty images of memories from when she was her otherself begin to form, but she had yet to discover she was the one who called the Campus authories.

"Come on Rockshire, lets go. Vinyl are you coming or do you need to be someplace else?"

"He's... He's staying at the Red Hoof Inn.. Room 13...", Rockshire admitted to Obsidian. She hugged her again.

"I... I need to thank you a lot... You're possibly the only one that I can trust as of now... I feel safe with telling you my troubles... Thank you..."

At the same time, her phone was left untouched...

• Brohoof 5

Vinyl knew that, in her normal form, Obsidian wouldn't try to hurt anyone. She smiled, nodded, and wiped the tears of joy from her eyes, then started following the two mares out. Then she thought of something. She walked up close to Obsidian and whispered in her ear. "Obsidian, there's something I have to tell you. You were the one to call the campus police on Dogboots. It was my fault for not trying to stop you."

• Brohoof 3

She paled hearing Vinyl and but shook it off. "Alright everyone, to the Red Hoof Inn, Room 13." She closed her eyes and a sudden flash of cold and brilliant Icy light overwhelmed their senses. After that, they were standing in Dogboots room.

"Alright, we're here. Lets see what we can do to fix this."

• Brohoof 3

Parso managed to ditch the memories and then collected himself

'bored, maybe i should see how Dogboots is holding up'

he took to the air and looked around for the motel. he found it and grounded

'room 13 if I remember'

he cantered along until he found the room but he came across some familiar scents

'*sniff*smells like Vinyl ...and Obsidian, what are they doing here?'

he knocked on the door

"Dogboots, you in there mate? its Parso"

"Alright, we're here. Lets see what we can do to fix this."

A fierce winter breeze went through the room as the group appeared. Obsidian, Rockshire and Vinyl were standing in his room. Dogboots felt frozen in place unable to comprehend what was happening. It wasn't long before anger overwhelmed the stallion. "YOU! You did this to me! After all I've done for you both this is how I get bucking repaid?! Having CPD trying to track me down and getting fired from my job! I have a half a mind to report you to CPD for what you did to Nightfall at the hospital! But...I can't. I made him a promise to keep them off both you and Vinyl. You know, I did a lot for that damn school...a lot! I told myself that I would leave that hell hole as soon as I saved up enough funds but...but after that dance. After that incident...I couldn't. Cause I finally got something back. It wasn't my silly garden or the safety of the students. It was her and maybe something else..." He said gesturing towards Rockshire and hinting at the possible foal. She meant a lot to the stallion. "Never in my entire life have I been in love and though it was wrong of us to keep it hidden from Star. I knew karma was going to get me back for what I had caused I...I just didn't think it would happen so soon."He said taking a seat on the bed. The anger soon transitioned to pity and hopelessness for the scarred stallion.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

So the whole gang was here minus Whirlwind and Star Keeper. "Alright everyone, we have a serious situation on our hands and I'm sad to say I think we all played our own parts in it. Of course the colt who caused the chain reaction is not here, its up to us to solve this problem. Vinyl and I are pregnant, Rockshire and Dogboots are sleeping together and Parso and Nightfall are now fathers. Speaking of Nightfall he should be here."

She vanished in a puff of frost and snow flakes then reappears with Nightfall in his Hospital bed.

"There, now, do we want Star Keeper here as well? I leave the floor open so we can work this out."

• Brohoof 4

He was a bit surprised Obsidian would invite him to such an event as this. After a small silence after the floor was open, he spoke.

"I'll need to get back to my room sooner or later... the pain will increase if I don't get the drugs..."

He paused.

"Star Keeper seems nice enough. I think he should be here."

• Brohoof 1

"Star Keeper seems nice enough. I think he should be here."

"What the hell are you guys all doing here?"

Star Keeper poked his head around the corner to see , well, everyone. The only exception being a few faces he hadn't seen in a while. Why did they show up here, why now? Is that Rockshire? Okay Star, play cool.

"Have you guys been following me?"

• Brohoof 2

Dogboots fell on the floor again. "For Celestia's sake can we stop with the teleportation?! I think I feel dinner coming up." He said dizzy from the teleportation. "Did my words just fall upon deaf ears?" The stallion thought to himself as he got up from the floor. "By all means let's have everypony here! After all things need to be cleared up." He said glaring at Obsidian. Dogboots was still angry over what had happened to him.

• Brohoof 2

Obsidian hit Nightfall on his withers with her hoof gently "Toughen up Nightfall, you don't want your foul to see you week"

She cleared her throat.

"Alright, so Dogboots messed up. He slept with a student and Vinyl tells me I was the one who told on him. I was not my....self.....and I am so sorry BUT that doesn't change the fact that what he did was wrong. Rockshire, you should have told Star about your feelings for Dogboots. It was wrong for you to keep such a secret. You cheated and no pony respects a cheater. Bottom line. My other half may be cold and darker but she has a sense of justice. I'm sure she did what she did because she thought it was wrong. Other then that all I can say is I'm sorry.

Parso and Vinyl, you two need to decide who you want to be with and what roles each of you will play in the foals life, just as Nightfall and I must do. 

Rockshire, you must decide who you want to be with. Star Keeper is a jerk and an idiot, but I think he is still a good pony. We need to get all this out so we can go back to classes and on with life as either friends or enemies.

• Brohoof 3

Rockshire, you must decide who you want to be with. Star Keeper is a jerk and an idiot, but I think he is still a good pony. We need to get all this out so we can go back to classes and on with life as either friends or enemies.

"Jerk? An idiot yes but I am not a jerk!" Just keep your mouth shut for a bit, she's trying to help.

I don't want help, I came here to deal with Dogboots after I found out where he was staying. He really needed a piece of my mind. I wasn't thinking that straight, just blind anger. Anyway, I think we should consider bolting. Rockshire can have that sorry excuse for a pony... it's as much as she deserves.

Wow, okay I might be a jerk. Oh god! I'm turning into Eris!

• Brohoof 1

Obsidian hit Nightfall on his withers with her hoof gently "Toughen up Nightfall, you don't want your foul to see you week"

She cleared her throat.

"Alright, so Dogboots messed up. He slept with a student and Vinyl tells me I was the one who told on him. I was not my....self.....and I am so sorry BUT that doesn't change the fact that what he did was wrong. Rockshire, you should have told Star about your feelings for Dogboots. It was wrong for you to keep such a secret. You cheated and no pony respects a cheater. Bottom line. My other half may be cold and darker but she has a sense of justice. I'm sure she did what she did because she thought it was wrong. Other then that all I can say is I'm sorry.

Parso and Vinyl, you two need to decide who you want to be with and what roles each of you will play in the foals life, just as Nightfall and I must do. 

"Not yourself? Well your other half regardless of its reasons has costed me my BUCKING JOB AND I GOT CAMPUS POLICE AND CPD ON MY TAIL! It's going to take more than sorry to undo the damage your so-called "other half" did." Dogboots said angrily at Obsidian. It was difficult for him to retain logic for him.

• Brohoof 1

"Shut up, Dogboots! She couldn't control what she was doing... but I could. I was there and I didn't try to stop her. I played along with it and I'm sorry, ok? There's nothing we can do about it now. It's in the past." She turned around to Winter. "As for who I want to be with, I've already told you. It's you."

• Brohoof 1

"Not yourself? Well your other half regardless of its reasons has costed me my BUCKING JOB AND I GOT CAMPUS POLICE AND CPD ON MY TAIL! It's going to take more than sorry to undo the damage your so-called "other half" did." Dogboots said angrily at Obsidian. It was difficult for him to retain logic for him.

She glared at Dogboots

"Beg pardon but I don't think I fucked Rockshire did I? I am not a member of the school staff, am I? I'm sorry your secret got leaked but there wouldn't be a secret had you acted more maturely."

She turned to Star. "Say your mind Star, this is the place for it"

She turned to vinyl, getting a little dizzy.

"I love you too vinyl." 

• Brohoof 2

Rockshire wasn't liking how this was going... Everyone yelling.. All her fault... Without anyone noticing, she slipped the pregnancy test that Dogboots had gotten her, and put it in her saddle bags. Then, she flashed, as she teleported out of the motel, and inside a bathroom stall in her dorm.

"Time to find out the answer..."

• Brohoof 1

She was gone, but Star wasn't too fussed about that. No, his main thought now was to kill Dogboots. Star galloped to him and grabbed his collar. Never had he contemplated such an act.

"You slept with her?!" Star shoved him back, his voice now searing with anger. "What exactly did I do that made you do that? What kind of a faggot are you?"

Star turned and left the room. He hit his head against the wall, no words able to express his thoughts. "You cunt."

• Brohoof 1

After a few minutes of waiting, Rockshire took the test and put it in her hooves... Only a few note seconds would decide if she was going to be a mother or not... And who would the father be? She looked at the test, as it only showed a small, red, mathematical sign...

+

• Brohoof 1