private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Cherished smiled sexily at Paros, "just what the doctor ordered." Cherished ordered a gin and tonic, shaken not stirred. Cherished downed her drink as if it was a shot and asked for them to keep on coming. The mare could drink. "A real lady always swallows." Cherished winked playfully at Paros, as she watched Star Keeper and Rockshire sneak out from the corner of her eye.

"Her name is Lovely, her name suits her perfectly. If you've met her I promise you'd remember her." Eris smiled at Rockshire before Star Keeper directed Eris in the right direction, Eris turned to miss the kiss on the cheek and thanked Star Keeper as he made his way across the club. He was in a good mood from Vinyl Blade earlier.

"Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight." Cherieshed nodded her head, "I remember you. Not every day a mare sees a blue alicorn. She's had a bit of a rough night, it's those two; Star Keeper and Rockshire. They've been just terrible. Losing your virginity turns you into a big fat jerk apparently. She could really use a knight in shinning armour right now." Cherished winked at Nightfall. Hint hint. Cherished saw Ice Beam glance down at his phone and frown. Cherished grabbed the cell phone and read the message from Star Keeper. "Kicking you out of your room again? I hate colts with no manners." Cherished turned to Paros, Nightfall, Vinyl Blade and Ice Beam, "I'm crashing this party. Anypony with me?"

• Brohoof 2

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Parso drunkly let out a war cry and he raised his glass to Cherished's announcement. he stood up, walk just fine, there was no wobbling so he wasnt too drunk and he stood beside Cherished and rubbed up against her side

• Brohoof 1

Draco looked up from his drink and saw the time "Hmm oh last call?" Draco sighed slightly as he looked at the group of friends and sighed "Well aren't you a tight knit group" Draco said sourly as he shakily got up. The alcohal in his system made him less cautous then he usually would.

• Brohoof 1

Ice Beam received a text from Star Keeper...apparently he wanted Ice Beam to find somewhere else to sleep that night.

Cherished grabbed the cell phone and read the message from Star Keeper. "Kicking you out of your room again? I hate colts with no manners." Cherished turned to Paros, Nightfall, Vinyl Blade and Ice Beam, "I'm crashing this party. Anypony with me?"

"Uh...yeah sure why not..." responded Ice Beam.

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 1

Draco flipped Ice Beam a key "That is the key to my suite here in the club use it how you see fit but word to the wise touch the urn and you die," Draco said as he took another drink of hard cider. Draco only used the suite to get over his hang overs when ever it was the aniversary of his families death.

(OOC:when you get to the suite I'll describe it if you want)

Everything seemed normal; the night was quite and the late chill had set over Canterlot. Luna's night had set in amongst the mountains and soon held it tight in her firm grip. Star Keeper pulled Rockshire closer to keep out of the cold till they reached his room. He unlocked it and swung the door open, letting Shire enter first. He'd had a chance this morning to clean it up a bit more so it looked more presentable but he wasn't too worried about that right now. He let the are take a seat on the bed as he went over to his luggage. Filtering through the items he found a small tub that was clearly pharmaceutical. Unscrewing the top off it he took out a couple of white tablets, throwing them back and swallowing them. Star placed the white tub back in his luggage and looked back at Shire.

"Don't worry, I'm not doing any hardcore drugs and stuff like that." He got himself up and sat down next to the mare. "They just help with the nightmares I've been having lately. It relaxes me. I forgot to take them last night during all the partying. And it was probably best considering what the result would have been mixed with alcohol."

Star placed a foreleg over Shire, pulling her in slightly and letting her lean against his shoulder. "I always think to myself; why do they feel so real, the nightmares? Every night they seem to return with new images of the past." He lowered his head down, obviously affected by the situation. "Sometimes they do comeback to haunt you."

• Brohoof 1

Cherished glanced from side to side as her crowd of minions formed around her. One by one they sang in unison their faith to her. Cherished's lips began to fee strange, they were stretching apart. Could it be, a smile? Nonsense, Cherished never smiled. Now, please don't ask why; no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that her socks were too tight. Or it could be that her head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all... may have been that her heart was two sizes too small. Cherished felt a panic in her heart, her lungs began to take on excess amount of oxygen. And what happened then? Well, in Canterlot the say that Cherished's small heart grew three sizes that day. Wait no. That's not right. She laughed. But not just any ordinary laugh, a laugh that echoed throughout the club. A laugh that's sound print would be forever embedded in the ear drums of the surrounding ponies.

Eris finally made his way to where Cherished and where the other's were. He wrapped his hooves around Cherished in a warm embrace while winking at Vinyl Blade. "That's a nice necklace you got there Lovely. Where'd you get it?" "I gave it to her." "Really?" "Yeah nothing big, just a little welcome to CC kind of gift." Cherished winked at Ice Beam, he could thank her late for saving his cute little ass. "Well you seem pretty wasted already." Eris noticed Paros wooing and wowing and the flashing lights in the club, "that one seems really gone." "As long as he can get it up, I don't mind." "The club is starting to die. People are leaving." "Yeah, wanna take this back to my room?" "Nah. We're going to Ice Beam's room. Right Ice Beam?" Ice Beam nodded nervously, "well then lead the way, stud."

• Brohoof 3

Draco looked at Cherished with a what the hell look. He stood up slowly he was buzzed and he said "Says the attention pony and the stallion who has a strange obsession," Draco said as he walked away swaying and humming drunkenly. "Oh and you're sister probably lost her virginity already" Draco said with abit of sarcasm in his voice.

(OOC:I give up trying to tell you guys it's not like rave clubs)

"Eris, ya bastard, I can walk, talk and see just fine. I'm only in a happy mood, it'll take more than that to waste me"

it was the truth, the alcohol only managed to affect his attitude to a more jokey, happy mood. he trotted up to Cherished and whispered

"if you wanna party more later, i know a bloke that can give me discounted X-pills"

• Brohoof 3

Cherished smiled sexily at Paros, "just what the doctor ordered." Cherished ordered a gin and tonic, shaken not stirred. Cherished downed her drink as if it was a shot and asked for them to keep on coming. The mare could drink. "A real lady always swallows." Cherished winked playfully at Paros, as she watched Star Keeper and Rockshire sneak out from the corner of her eye.

"Her name is Lovely, her name suits her perfectly. If you've met her I promise you'd remember her." Eris smiled at Rockshire before Star Keeper directed Eris in the right direction, Eris turned to miss the kiss on the cheek and thanked Star Keeper as he made his way across the club. He was in a good mood from Vinyl Blade earlier.

"Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight." Cherieshed nodded her head, "I remember you. Not every day a mare sees a blue alicorn. She's had a bit of a rough night, it's those two; Star Keeper and Rockshire. They've been just terrible. Losing your virginity turns you into a big fat jerk apparently. She could really use a knight in shinning armour right now." Cherished winked at Nightfall. Hint hint. Cherished saw Ice Beam glance down at his phone and frown. Cherished grabbed the cell phone and read the message from Star Keeper. "Kicking you out of your room again? I hate colts with no manners." Cherished turned to Paros, Nightfall, Vinyl Blade and Ice Beam, "I'm crashing this party. Anypony with me?"

Nightfall didn't want to cause trouble. Still, when Cherished mentioned this, it seemed she was trying to let him know that Lovely could use him. That made him happy. And it seemed Cherished never lied. Yet. He could test that right now.

"Hey. Hey, Lovely. Are you feeling any better?"

He walked over to her.

• Brohoof 2

As Rockshire laid on Star's shoulder the whole time, she only closed her eyes, listening to what he was saying about nightmares. She picked her head back up, starting to feel sad from his current mood.

"Well, nightmares are just nightmares. They're never true at all. Maybe you're just worrying about something that doesn't really matter at all. But hey, now I know you're going to have pleasant dreams.", Rockshire said. She leaned to his face, kissing him on his cheek, with her usual happy mood.

• Brohoof 3

That seemed to be all the reassurance he needed. As if on cue he engaged her in a passionate kiss, bringing his foreleg back up and trialing her mane softly. After planting a succession of kissed to her neck he lowered her down to the bed. He gave a slight chuckle as he pulled her in closer.

• Brohoof 2

Eris finally made his way to where Cherished and where the other's were. He wrapped his hooves around Cherished in a warm embrace while winking at Vinyl Blade. "That's a nice necklace you got there Lovely. Where'd you get it?" "I gave it to her." "Really?" "Yeah nothing big, just a little welcome to CC kind of gift." Cherished winked at Ice Beam, he could thank her late for saving his cute little ass. "Well you seem pretty wasted already." Eris noticed Paros wooing and wowing and the flashing lights in the club, "that one seems really gone." "As long as he can get it up, I don't mind." "The club is starting to die. People are leaving." "Yeah, wanna take this back to my room?" "Nah. We're going to Ice Beam's room. Right Ice Beam?" Ice Beam nodded nervously, "well then lead the way, stud."

Vinyl blew Eris a kiss and downed a quick drink. She wasn't much of a drinker and hardly ever got drunk, but it seemed that she knew how to party hard when she was. She got up, wrapped a hoof around Eris, and followed the group out. "Anypony want a ride? My car's right here."

• Brohoof 4

Rockshire started to moan again, as the hoof went through her mane again, his kisses feeling wonderful against her skin. As she was lowered onto the bed, she couldn't help but giggle at this, placing her lips back onto his, trying to copy what she had done at the rose gardens. It felt that she could do a lot better if her senses were filled with nothing but roses.

• Brohoof 1

"Nah. We're going to Ice Beam's room. Right Ice Beam?" Ice Beam nodded nervously, "well then lead the way, stud."

Ice Beam didn't really want to ruin Star Keeper's evening, but Cherished was very intimidating; he certainly didn't want to go against her. "All right, let's go."said Ice Beam.

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 3

Eris let out a hearty chuckle at Paros' comment, "my bad man. Good to see you functioning."

Cherished rose an eyebrow in intrigue and an evil grin grew upon her face. "I just love being diabolical." Cherished pulled Paros close, her lips pressed against his ears, "how fast can you get those? I'd like a little extra." Cherished pushed a bag of bits into Paros' hooves and laid her hoof over his mouth before he could challenge her. "Shush now. Text me when you get them." Cherished winked at Paros seductively and let her warm tongue outline his lips to arouse him. "Run a long now, and text me."

Lovely turned to Nightfall with a weak smile, "better than before that's for sure." Lovely couldn't help but allow her face fall into a frown, "I just-." Lovely bit her lip, her nerves were getting the better of her, "I don't know what I did wrong. I've never been, rejected before?" Lovely starred into Nightfall's eye with a deep, lingering sense of confusion.

Eris violently pulled Vinyl Blade into his chest and then lifted her chin up to his mouth with his magic and kissed her passionately. "I hate it when you tease me." Cherished huffed. "But I've got a better idea. Cherished, lend me a horn?" Eris pressed his horn against Ice Beam's forehead after his 'let's go' comment. Cherished joined Eris and their horns began to light-up together. Suddenly the entire group was in front of Ice Beam and Star Keeper's dorm room. Cherished smiled, "guess there are things money can buy." "So what's the plan Cherry?" "Plan? No-no darling. All I want is chaos."

• Brohoof 1

"Great what am I hearing" Draco mumbled as he watched the group "Cherished my family has a motto it's Begin Again but know when to let go but I can see that you won't let go of something that holds your emotions back," Draco said but then just rolled his eyes "And you'll just ignore the nice pony and be a bitch to those that you don't like welp you'll be alone for the rest of your life" Draco said cruelly. "But I might as well come along because that guy owes me for early getting me into trouble" Draco said once again.

Edited by dragon4111

Lovely turned to Nightfall with a weak smile, "better than before that's for sure." Lovely couldn't help but allow her face fall into a frown, "I just-." Lovely bit her lip, her nerves were getting the better of her, "I don't know what I did wrong. I've never been, rejected before?" Lovely starred into Nightfall's eye with a deep, lingering sense of confusion.

"Hey. It will get better. Trust me. I've been through some tough times, but look where I am."

He smiled at her. Maybe he was actually helping her...

"Just don't worry about it. There are many, er- jerks.. in this world. But I'll tell you, if you ignore them, they will just ignore you and pass right by. Look for the nice ponies; they're the ones that will always help you and be by your side forever."

"Hopefully I wasn't being too out front there..."

• Brohoof 1

Parso winked back at cherished and grabbed his phone

"s'up, I feel like having a party tonight, you got the stuff.........right I'm in Canterlot, dont keep me waiting"

Parso stood outside and here appeared a unicorn

"the usual and a little extra"

he smiled handing over his bits and cherished's, grabbing the stuff he bought he quickly ran back to the group to be teleported

• Brohoof 2

Cherished turned and smiled to Parso and took the pills from him. "Party up guise." Eris quickly bucked down the dorm door as Star Keeper and Rockshire were embraced in a very passionate and friendly hug. Cherished's horn lit-up and pulled Star Keeper close to her and shoved the pills down his throat. As Rockshire tried to run and help Star Keeper, Eris used his magic to hold her down. Eris hoped on top of Rockshire and began to touch her inappropriately. Eris used his hoof to muffle her screams and tears built up in her eyes. Lovely's eyes darted around the room observing the chaos, "w-what's going on here?" She turned to Nightfall and Ice Beam.

• Brohoof 2

Cherished turned and smiled to Parso and took the pills from him. "Party up guise." Eris quickly bucked down the dorm door as Star Keeper and Rockshire were embraced in a very passionate and friendly hug. Cherished's horn lit-up and pulled Star Keeper close to her and shoved the pills down his throat. As Rockshire tried to run and help Star Keeper, Eris used his magic to hold her down. Eris hoped on top of Rockshire and began to touch her inappropriately. Eris used his hoof to muffle her screams and tears built up in her eyes. Lovely's eyes darted around the room observing the chaos, "w-what's going on here?" She turned to Nightfall and Ice Beam.

Nightfall's eyes widened.

"I don't know, Lovely, but come on. I didn't sign up for this."

He grabbed Lovely's hoof and began trying to gently but firmly pull her from the room.

"Bastard! What the hell do they think they are doing to her?!"

"Lovely, get out of the room fast. I don't want you hurt like I might be soon."

He gave Lovely a push towards the door and pounced at Eris.

• Brohoof 1

Draco grew pissed off and his tone became cold. He walked over to Eris and bucked him off of Rockshire "You insolent little immature blighted dumbarse" Draco said his tone low and dangerous. He looked at Rockshire "You alright miss?" Draco asked with concern. He then sent a deathglare at Cherished. He flared his wings as he had adreniline flowing through him. "So you think its funny hmm" Drao said as he walked towards Cherished his body language said that he will hurt her.

(OOC:Please just go with it Shank)

Ice Beam could do nothing but stare in shock as he witnessed Eris begin to assault Rockshire. Ice Beam could not believe what he was seeing...he certainly didn't sign up for this. Luckily, Nightfall got Lovely out of the room and attacked Eris to try and stop him.

• Brohoof 1

Parso saw Draco start to approach cherished with violence in his eyes, that tipped him off the edge. he was drunk and high

"back the buck off!"

he gave draco a forceful shove away from cherished.

"if you don't like what she's doing then piss off, i had a bar of you!"

• Brohoof 2

"Do you not see what they are doing you idiot?" Draco said with his tone cold as ice as he staggered back from the shove. Draco looked worriedly at Star Keeper then to Rockshire. This was not a good situation. Draco looked at Parso and shook his head "So is that it just because you can 'get some' you would let them touch a mare inappropiately maybe even harming her sexually. JUST FOR PETTY REVENGE" Draco yelled that last part. "What do you say Parso? is it worth it if a mare takes her own life just because these two want to be petty?" Draco spat onto the ground near Cherished's whooves.