private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Draco noticed the glances she was sending to Eris "I wouldn't recommend it Obsidian he would break your heart just for a cheap thrill. He is called Eris. But eh you won't listen none do," Draco sighed as he walked away humming his song "Heartaches by the Number I guess," he said aloud.

• Brohoof 1

"It's been a while hasn't it...Dogboots" The brown stallion said as Dogboots looked up from his uncomfortable cot. He knew where he was he just didn't know how he got back here. "Well if it isn't my favorite officer? What did I do now?" He said groggily still tired from his sleep. "This!" He said as he threw a folder at Dogboots. He examined the document and realized it soon. It was the fake report that he wrote up two nights ago. "You know falsifying reports is illegal and can turn into a prison sentence? We had another stallion here earlier this morning confessing what really happened. Now the chief is planning on doing a thorough investigation on those involved. That includes you Dogboots!" The brown stallion yelled trying to talk some sense into him. Dogboots glared at the false document in silence. Many questions were plaguing his mind at the moment. "Who talked? Was it Star Keeper? Who's involved? It doesn't matter now. I need a way out of this fast otherwise it's going to be really bad. Not just for me but nearly everyone at the school." He wondered to himself. "Look, I know you don't want to lose your job and I know you don't want anything to happen to those students. At least tell me why you made that false report? Are you protecting some ponies? I know you care about others but you go a little too far with it." The brown stallion continued as he attempted to get a response out of Dogboots. "Are the cameras off?" He asked as he knew he could tell him his plan. The stallion stared at Dogboots as he knew that this was serious. He motioned for the cameras to be off. The red light on the camera in the room faded to black as the stallion turned back to Dogboots. "So, it's that serious huh? What's this about?" He asked in a serious tone. "You said you'd pay me back for what I did three years ago? Is there anyway you could put this case as a low priority? Just for the time being." He asked as it was his only attempt to get out of this and delay the inevitable. "*sigh* Alright dammit. I can try to keep it low priority but I can't guarantee you anything." He said as he gave in. He owed Dogboots after saving him from some thugs that overrun him three years ago. He stood up to those thugs but he got the worst of it and ended up in a hospital for a few days. Paying for his medical bills was the least he could do for him then but still he owed him big time for saving him. Dogboots got up from the cot and made his way out before he was stopped. "After this we're even. No more favors." The brown stallion warned Dogboots letting him know the circumstances. Dogboots signaled him back with his hoof confirming what he said.

The walk back to the College was uneventful for him. He had already missed a planned meeting for some event that was coming up for the school. Dogboots entered his room to find another note from the dean. "Dear Mr.Dogboots, seeing as how you missed the meeting this morning I figured that I should let you know that you will be added to security detail for the upcoming school dance. Don't even think about calling in sick or using a vacation day. We're pretty thin when it comes to security and I need every capable stallion to watch over this thing."  Dogboots finished reading the note as he threw it aside and crashed on the bare mattress that was his bed. He ignored the hunger in his stomach and decided to fall asleep as it wasn't that big of a priority to him at the moment. 

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Eris laughed as he watched the two stallions fight over his little sister. "Cherished would just eat this shit up. She is going to kick herself later for missing it." 

Lovely nodded politely along with Ice Beam, "it's true Percussive. Ice Beam already asked me to be his date to the dance. But I'd still love for you to come along. I'll promise to save a dance for you, it'd be a good opportunity for us to get to know eachother better," Lovely smiled as she prayed that what she said wasn't hurting his feelings. Lovely heaved a sigh, why was life so full of tough decisions?

Eris gave Vinyl a devious look, "girl you nasty." Eris laughed, he only teased the ponies he really liked. "Yeah, we better get out of here-." Suddenly a shiver went up Eris' spine. The curious, and yet so beautiful, alicorn has brushed him ever so gently. By the way she walked he could tell it was inconspicuous, but Eris knew when a mare wanted him. Eris would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't turned on. "Although, I can't just leave Lovely here alone.." Eris exchanged quick glances with Obsidian. He could tell she wasn't interested in Draco. She needed a real stallion to put her in her place. Eris smirked arrogantly. 

• Brohoof 6

That was... a unexpected response. But, Percussive was cool with it. And it was true, they will both get to know each other better. So, win-win.

"I'm totally cool with that Lovely. And sorry about not knowing the situation beforehand.", he apologized to both Lovely and Ice Beam. Then he mouthed to Ice Beam: No hard feelings?

• Brohoof 2

Eris laughed as he watched the two stallions fight over his little sister. "Cherished would just eat this shit up. She is going to kick herself later for missing it." 

Lovely nodded politely along with Ice Beam, "it's true Percussive. Ice Beam already asked me to be his date to the dance. But I'd still love for you to come along. I'll promise to save a dance for you, it'd be a good opportunity for us to get to know eachother better," Lovely smiled as she prayed that what she said wasn't hurting his feelings. Lovely heaved a sigh, why was life so full of tough decisions?

Eris gave Vinyl a devious look, "girl you nasty." Eris laughed, he only teased the ponies he really liked. "Yeah, we better get out of here-." Suddenly a shiver went up Eris' spine. The curious, and yet so beautiful, alicorn has brushed him ever so gently. By the way she walked he could tell it was inconspicuous, but Eris knew when a mare wanted him. Eris would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't turned on. "Although, I can't just leave Lovely here alone.." Eris exchanged quick glances with Obsidian. He could tell she wasn't interested in Draco. She needed a real stallion to put her in her place. Eris smirked arrogantly. 

Draco noticed the glances she was sending to Eris "I wouldn't recommend it Obsidian he would break your heart just for a cheap thrill. He is called Eris. But eh you won't listen none do," Draco sighed as he walked away humming his song "Heartaches by the Number I guess," he said aloud.

Before Draco walked away she spoke, in a rather loud tone...

"Draco, don't worry my darling Nightfall has already warned me of Eris and I honestly don't see what all the talk is about. I think Nightfall would be twice the Stallion."

She offered another sultry look at Eris.

"Plus, I think he has his hands full. I mean every stallion has their limits."

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl could tell Eris liked her. "Then Lovely can come with us! If not, then tell Cherished to hurry her flank up. My body is getting tired of waiting." Vinyl watched Winter exchanging looks with Eris, then whispered into his ear. "If you can get her to come, I'd be all up for it."

• Brohoof 2

"Oh didn't he tell you did he Obsidian he fell for Lovely but now he moved onto you. It says alot about a stallions character when he's so quick to move from one mare to the next," Draco said aloud. "After all Heartaches by the Numbers is what this schools all about I guess," Draco said more to himself.

• Brohoof 1

That was... a unexpected response. But, Percussive was cool with it. And it was true, they will both get to know each other better. So, win-win.

"I'm totally cool with that Lovely. And sorry about not knowing the situation beforehand.", he apologized to both Lovely and Ice Beam. Then he mouthed to Ice Beam: No hard feelings?

"Yeah dude, we're cool." replied Ice Beam. "Sorry I got so angry, it was just a misunderstanding."

Ice Beam was still a bit annoyed that he was going to have to share his date with other colts. Maybe he should use Star Keeper's love potion...it seemed wrong to do that to Lovely though...

• Brohoof 1

'Well, one day I'll get an excuse to get rid of this damn thing. Hey how about the unfortunate fellow who just got rejected? Star you are a genius. No, you couldn't do that to Ice Beam. I have an idea! We'll help Ice Beam by spiking his and Lovely's drink, causing them to instantly fall in love. Oh, you have outdone yourself this time Star.'

"On second thought, I have another good use for this. I'm sure you'll have no trouble seducing the fair Lovely all by yourself." Unbeknownst to himself, he let out a slightly evil chuckle.

• Brohoof 1

Ice Beam went back over to Star Keeper. "Hey dude, I thought about your offer and I decided that I might wanna use that love potion. I'm not particularly fond of the idea of having to share Lovely with these other colts. I wanna have the potion just in case I decide to use it."

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 1

"Great to hear. And I promise I won't get too much with her.", Percussive joked, adding a bit of a laugh.

Meanwhile, Rockshire had just noticed Star Keeper on the other side of the room, and she could see a weird thing in a bottle. Time to investigate. She went up to him, and kisses him on the cheek. "Hey, Star. What's in the bottle?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well, leave it to me. I already have a plan that will guarantee success for you two. just wait until tonight and everything will be sorted. Trust me." And with that, Star slipped the vile back into his saddle bag and trotted away. He would probably see if Shire was in he room, or even check up on the Palace. He hadn't really decided as of yet. Right now though he was contempt with walking aimlessly. Then Rockshire arrived, catching him off guard suddenly. "Uh, nothing. Just nothing."

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh didn't he tell you did he Obsidian he fell for Lovely but now he moved onto you. It says alot about a stallions character when he's so quick to move from one mare to the next," Draco said aloud. "After all Heartaches by the Numbers is what this schools all about I guess," Draco said more to himself.

"I told you not to worry. I think Nightfall would be upset and Eris, though certainly attractive, couldn't handle me to begin with. I got this covered Draco"

She smirked at Eris and nuzzled up to NIghtfall. She knew there was some kind of dislike between the two but didn't know what it was. Her curiousity was peeked. She scanned the room over and smiled at some of the select ponies she knew and those that had made eye contact with her.

• Brohoof 2

"Just nothing? Come on, Star, that didn't look like nothing... Don't tell me that's like, another of your drugs. I swear, I gotta cut you off of the pills."

Rockshire's horn glowed orange, as she managed to slip the vial right out of Star's saddle bag, and she stared into the vial.

• Brohoof 1

Draco put on his fedora and called out to Spark "Time for work I guess. Hey Spark if you need a job at the club, I'll recommend you for the rave nights. Plus we need a new bartender it pays quite well. So later swingers," Draco said as he walked away humming 'Ain't that a Kick in the Head'

• Brohoof 1

"It is not for me! I swear!" Star quickly tried to grab it from her magical grip, but failed. He resorted to just smiling awkwardly, hoping the situation would pass them by. Maybe it wasn't as full proof as he first thought. "Could I have it back now, if that's okay with you?"

• Brohoof 1

Rockshire looked at him, staring at him with a curious glance. "Well, if it's not any of your pills, then what is it then? Doesn't even look like medicine... Looks as though this is a potion...And the color's weird too... What in the world is up with this, Star? What do you have planned? And I want the truth."

• Brohoof 1

Well, I guess it would be safe to tell her. Although she is the voice of reason, meaning chances are she wont approve of it. We have to be articulate, don't get it wrong. "It's a Love Potion, and an old one at that. I made it nearly 4 years ago, but theses things keep for twice as long. I originally made it with the intention to use it, but I never did. So I kept it handy. Now I plan to use it to force Lovely to fall in love with Ice Beam as a favor."

'Subtle.'

'Not my brightest moment.'

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

Rockshire stared more into the potion, giving it some thought.

"Wait. So, Ice Beam wants to be a thing with Lovely, and you're going to help him... But, wasn't that brown colt just asking her out earlier? He seemed pretty happy with the reaction. How will you deal with that?"

• Brohoof 1

Eris grabbed a hold of Spark's hoof and gave it a firm shake, "who am I? Not interested." Eris laughed, "I kid. My name is Eris. El capitano of CC's ponyball team and stallion whore of some renown." Eris smiled and offered Spark a seat with them. 

Lovely smiled at Percussive and Ice Beam, "I'm glad. I just hate conflict. All my life I grew-up with my parents constantly fighting. I don't want my friends to fight." Lovely smiled and bonked both the stallions playfully on their nose. 

Eris nodded towards Vinyl, "she's clearly teasing me and trying to get a rise out of me." Eris scoffed, "I mean; as if Nightfall is half the stallion I am. The guy can't even grow enough balls to seal the deal with Lovely." Eris got out of his seat and approached Obsidian. "Did you get lost on your way to my room or are you just a lesbian?" Eris smiled, "because you won't be the first one I've turned."

Lovely was sitting quietly for a few seconds, until she noticed Star Keeper and Rockshire conversing. Lovely dashed over to the couple, "oh my goodness Star Keeper! Are you asking Rockshire to the dance!?"

• Brohoof 3

Immediately when Lovely came to them, Rockshire hid the potion back into her own saddle bag, not wanting her to know about it.

"Wait. There's a dance? Since when was there a dance going on? What type of dance will this be, theme wise?", Rockshire asked both Star and Lovely.

• Brohoof 1

Star let out a very unmanly scream when Lovely surprised him. He instantly seized the vile and shoved it back into his saddle bag. He attempted to hide his terrified expression but was failing. If Lovely found out, then what? Panic mode activated:

"Yes! Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. Rockshire, do you want to go to the dance." He said it relatively fast, not even too sure whether she mad it out. "And yes, themes and stuff like that."

• Brohoof 1

Eris grabbed a hold of Spark's hoof and gave it a firm shake, "who am I? Not interested." Eris laughed, "I kid. My name is Eris. El capitano of CC's ponyball team and stallion whore of some renown." Eris smiled and offered Spark a seat with them. 

Lovely smiled at Percussive and Ice Beam, "I'm glad. I just hate conflict. All my life I grew-up with my parents constantly fighting. I don't want my friends to fight." Lovely smiled and bonked both the stallions playfully on their nose. 

Eris nodded towards Vinyl, "she's clearly teasing me and trying to get a rise out of me." Eris scoffed, "I mean; as if Nightfall is half the stallion I am. The guy can't even grow enough balls to seal the deal with Lovely." Eris got out of his seat and approached Obsidian. "Did you get lost on your way to my room or are you just a lesbian?" Eris smiled, "because you won't be the first one I've turned."

Lovely was sitting quietly for a few seconds, until she noticed Star Keeper and Rockshire conversing. Lovely dashed over to the couple, "oh my goodness Star Keeper! Are you asking Rockshire to the dance!?"

"Ha. Just like you, Eris."

He turned, stood up, and faced him.

"Tell me: how does she feel now? Did she like the fact you raped her? Did she like the captain forcing himself on her?"

He kept a straight, serious face. He needed to stand up to Eris to show he wasn't "all that."

• Brohoof 1

Spark was trying to hide the shock inside him."This is Eris? He seems nice but if what Draco said he did is true then I shouldn't even be talking to him!" Spark took the seat and offered his hoof to the mare next to Eris. "Like I said to Eris I'm Spark Scratch DJ extraordinaire only second to my sister. And your name is?"

• Brohoof 1

"Uh, yes, I accept going to the dance with you, Star.", Rockshire awkwardly said to him, enough vocally for Lovely to hear. This is going to be one odd party... Or dance, or whatever crap this is. Now she was a bit scared on what Lovely would do now that the love potion was known to Rockshire.

• Brohoof 2