private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

She raised her eyes up to the pony in front of her. "Oh, hi Lightening. If anyones flank needs kicking its mine. I've made a mess of things and there is no way to fix it. There is something you can help me with though. Can you tell me all you know about Nightfall and Lovely in regards to them being together? I've heard Nightfall was trying to hook up with Lovely but now I'm not sure."

Just then the phone she got on the way to the Hospital and then texted Vinyl her number so she could text back (saved ya there Vinyl) began to play the MLP theme song like her phone in Real Life buzz. She checked it and saw she had a text from Vinyl. She replied:

I'm at the southeast rainbow waterfall relaxing. Lightening just show up.

• Brohoof 2

She raised her eyes up to the pony in front of her. "Oh, hi Lightening. If anyones flank needs kicking its mine. I've made a mess of things and there is no way to fix it. There is something you can help me with though. Can you tell me all you know about Nightfall and Lovely in regards to them being together? I've heard Nightfall was trying to hook up with Lovely but now I'm not sure."

Just then the phone she got on the way to the Hospital and then texted Vinyl her number so she could text back (saved ya there Vinyl) began to play the MLP theme song like her phone in Real Life buzz. She checked it and saw she had a text from Vinyl. She replied:

I'm at the southeast rainbow waterfall relaxing. Lightening just show up.

"Oh Nightfall and Lovely? Erm...sorry to disappoint but...I don't have any clue about them being together, I'm just as new as you are....Again sorry, but I do believe that Night fall had or has a crush on some pony I know." Lightning winked at Obsidian. " Oh by the way you textin?"

Edited by Pr3datorTaco
  • Brohoof 2

"Oh Nightfall and Lovely? Erm...sorry to disappoint but...I don't have any clue about them being together, I'm just as new as you are....Again sorry, but I do believe that Night fall had or has a crush on some pony I know." Lightning winked at Obsidian. " Oh by the way you textin?"

"I'm just letting Vinyl know where I am"

She thought about what he just said. She neded to find a pony in the know. If she knew for certain, maybe she could get over this. But she was also with Vinyl now. She had to think about her in all this as well. She wasn't about to just screw her and leave. Things were complicated....

• Brohoof 1

((Right, thank you))

Vinyl looked at the response and sent another text back. Great! I'll be there in ten minutes. xo She got up from her bed and hopped in the shower. She washed the sweat and dirt from the previous night off, hopped back out of the shower, dried off, and teleported over to Winter.

• Brohoof 1

"I'm just letting Vinyl know where I am"

She thought about what he just said. She neded to find a pony in the know. If she knew for certain, maybe she could get over this. But she was also with Vinyl now. She had to think about her in all this as well. She wasn't about to just screw her and leave. Things were complicated....

"Oh? And when did you come to be acquainted with my sister? Ahh it doesn't matter its just good to see you're already making friends!" Lightning said with a dopy grin on his face."If you still wanna know about Nightfall you should ask her though, she probably knows more than me in that general subject."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm going to do nothing." Star finally said. "We'll just go to the dance as if nothing happened. Ice, apologies to Lovely. Lovely try and see Ice's point of view. Percussive, go find yourself a date that isn't Lovely. As for me I have to go do something quickly before the night begins." He quickly checks his watch. "We barley have an hour till the dance. There isn't much time."

Ice Beam turned to Lovely. "I'm sorry, Lovely." said Ice Beam. "It's just that your brother did so many horrible things to everyone. But I guess getting back at him wouldn't make me any better than he is."

Maybe it was for the best not to go through with the plan.

"Let's just go enjoy the dance."

Find another date? How could he find another date in less than an hour? Percussive wasn't going to just stand there and accept that. He had feelings for Lovely, there was no way that he was just going to accept that and go to the dance hoof less. He only looked back to Lovely as Ice Beam was apologizing, and sighed.

Hours of nothingness went by for Dogboots. The weather wasn't really suitable for him to be gardening and there wasn't any good instrumentals on. Not only that but he was beginning to run out of Spam. Dogboots turned his head as he checked the time. "sigh. The dance is going to start in an hour. I'm getting a bad chill from this though and I can only imagine what will happen. Whatever, let's just get this over with. By the end of tomorrow i'll be out of this place. Wonder who will be the new janitor? Whose going to occupy this room? Whatever. It doesn't matter now." He thought to himself as he changed into his security uniform. He stood in front of the mirror as he straightened his uniform. He couldn't be looking sloppy during his shift. After looking somewhat presentable he made his way out before stopping. He turned around and glanced at the scrap book on his desk. It was an odd moment for Dogboots but soon he shrugged it off and made his way to the auditorium.

The walk was uneventful as usual for Dogboots. He entered the vast room as he looked around and observed the setting he was in. The dance did have a theme but one Dogboots didn't seem to show any interest in. The tables were being set up with punch and food. He could already guess that one of the students would spike the punch which would cause conflict. However, he didn't seem to care either. A whistle soon pierced the silence as he turned his head in the direction it came from. One of the security stallions waved to Dogboots signaling him to join the others. Dogboots sighed and made his way to the group. To him they seemed a little nervous and he couldn't blame them. "You ready for tonight?" One of the stallions asked Dogboots. "I'm surprised that they're still going through with this stupid dance after what happened this morning." He replied annoyed at the situation but things were only getting started for him. After a few minutes he took position near the exit as instructed. It gave him a clear view of the entire auditorium but still he could only guess what could possibly go wrong. "All we can do is wait." He thought to himself as he leaned back against the wall trying to prepare himself for what was to come.

"text me when you want me to pick you up"

Parso gave Cherished a quick peck on the lips before trotting out of her room to go to his own. He picked up his phone and dialled Dogboots' number

"Dogboots, its Parso, no time to chit-chat. you said you were working security for that dance, I have a tip-off that Eris would be there, catch him doing something and wham! that's when we strike down with evidence and send his arse packing. thats all I got, catcha"

Parso put his phone in his pocket and headed for the hospital. heading for Nightfall's room as before.

"what a surprise, he's actually here"

he opened the room door and walked in

"hey mate, how're you holding up?"

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria
  • Brohoof 1

Obsidian read the text and Vinyl suddenly appeared...."whoa, that was....I should have read the next when I first got it...' She laughed and nuzzled Vinyl.

"Yeah...about your sister Lightening......ummm....." she trailed off.

"Vinyl, I need to ask you something. What can you tell me about Nightfall and Lovely?"

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl thought for a moment. "Well, not much really. Nightfall seemed to have a thing for Lovely, but she was either too ignorant to realise or too much of an arse to acknowledge him. That's pretty much how it's been from day one. She said she was homeschooled, so it could've been just plain ignorance, but how do you not notice something like that?"

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl thought for a moment. "Well, not much really. Nightfall seemed to have a thing for Lovely, but she was either too ignorant to realise or too much of an arse to acknowledge him. That's pretty much how it's been from day one. She said she was homeschooled, so it could've been just plain ignorance, but how do you not notice something like that?"

"I don't know.....so how was your morning? I went to go see Nightfall. He's doing better but still denying everything about Lovely...he didn't even acknowledge he had a thing for her? Why do males lie so much?"

She scratched at the ground with her hoof.

"Anyway, so Lightning is your brother? I don't see the resimblance"

• Brohoof 1

Before he could even respond back Parso hung up on him. "Seriously does any pony here have any manners? The only one that comes to mind would be Lovely. Besides, she probably wouldn't recognize me if she saw me anyway.To most of these students i'm just...a no one. Man, I got to stop getting myself depressed. It really isn't healthy for me to do that. Plus after tomorrow, Lovely will come looking for blood. Or will she? What if she becomes just as bad as Eris after tomorrow? Will I have created a new problem for this school? Dammit, I hate it when I start thinking like this. Think about something else...anything at all. Damn, my brain is just not giving me a rest. I wonder how things will turn out between Rockshire and Star? What about Parso and Cherished? Will anypony really remember me once I leave? Heh, I guess that's the downside of leaving. You never know what happens. Guess I should text Parso back." Dogboots thought to himself grinning at his own depression. He pulled out his cell phone and texted him back. "No, this isn't the right time. Besides, this is YOUR night not mine. You need to spend it with her. Also, delete our text and call history between you and I. Don't ask why just do it as soon as you finish reading this." He finished typing the long response. He wasn't one for technology and still didn't understand why the school issued him one in the first place but it is what is. 

Edited by thor9356

"text me when you want me to pick you up"

Parso gave Cherished a quick peck on the lips before trotting out of her room to go to his own. He picked up his phone and dialled Dogboots' number

"Dogboots, its Parso, no time to chit-chat. you said you were working security for that dance, I have a tip-off that Eris would be there, catch him doing something and wham! that's when we strike down with evidence and send his arse packing. thats all I got, catcha"

Parso put his phone in his pocket and headed for the hospital. heading for Nightfall's room as before.

"what a surprise, he's actually here"

he opened the room door and walked in

"hey mate, how're you holding up?"

He wanted to find Obsidian so bad, but Parso came in the room.

"Oh. Hey. I'm doing good. I wanna tell you something..."

He paused.

"Right now, I don't have a date for the dance, so I may not be going. I can't go with Lovely because she now hates me, and Obsidian heard something about me trying to hook up with Lovely and I told her that wasn't the case, so she doesn't want to go with me right now. I'm hoping I can tell her the truth again soon. That poor bastard who started that rumor..."

• Brohoof 1

"I don't know.....so how was your morning? I went to go see Nightfall. He's doing better but still denying everything about Lovely...he didn't even acknowledge he had a thing for her? Why do males lie so much?"

She scratched at the ground with her hoof.

"Anyway, so Lightning is your brother? I don't see the resimblance"

She looked over at Lightning and gave a small wave of the hoof.

Vinyl whispered in Obsidian's ear, "I don't know, I'm not sure. If you ask me, I think he's adopted. Well, then again, so were Scratch and I, but you know what I mean." She stepped back and sat on the ground next to Winter. "Um... You know, I've been thinking about that dance and... I think I might want to go."

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl whispered in Obsidian's ear, "I don't know, I'm not sure. If you ask me, I think he's adopted. Well, then again, so were Scratch and I, but you know what I mean." She stepped back and sat on the ground next to Winter. "Um... You know, I've been thinking about that dance and... I think I might want to go."

Lightning waved back blushing a little. "Yeah not much resemblance between us i suppose...Heh. I may have been adopted but I don't ever remember being in an adoption home... but it's what ever! Wait there's a dance tonight? Huh I didn't know. Meh oh well I don't think there will be alcohol so..."

He wanted to find Obsidian so bad, but Parso came in the room.

"Oh. Hey. I'm doing good. I wanna tell you something..."

He paused.

"Right now, I don't have a date for the dance, so I may not be going. I can't go with Lovely because she now hates me, and Obsidian heard something about me trying to hook up with Lovely and I told her that wasn't the case, so she doesn't want to go with me right now. I'm hoping I can tell her the truth again soon. That poor bastard who started that rumor..."

"If you want my opinion, I didnt think lovely was your type, plus her brother is a prick. Now, I dont know this Obsidian enough to judge, but do you think she is really worth it? I could be wrong, dont snap at me, I'm only trying to piece this together"

Parso sat on a stool next to Nightfall's hospital bed

• Brohoof 2

"I feel like she's worth it. I mean, I've made plenty of mistakes around her already, but I think if I can get everything straight with her again, it will be more than worth it. I just have to be more open, more honest with her..."

He sighed. He didn't have time to explain himself when she ran out on him last time...

• Brohoof 1

Star Keeper crashed back into his room, instantly zooming back to his closet. Time to find the perfect outfit for a social occasion that isn't too casual this time. Well this is a formal sort of dance but that wont last long, sooo...  black blazer and white scarf. Perfect, that'll fit nicely. Now, next thing to do is smuggle this love potion into the dance. I still promised Ice Beam I'd help him with Lovely and I'm not turning back yet. Hair; styled to satisfaction. Smell; maybe some deodorant wouldn't go amiss. Breath; I'm sure Ice Beams won't mind if I steal another mint off of him. Text Colour; "Changed to blue." I'd say you are ship shape and ready to go. He stepped outside and quickly pulled out his phone, sending a quick text to Shire.

Ready when you are. I'll see you there.

No doubt that tonight would be the night that Eris was discovered for those planted steroids  but Star wasn't quite ready to think about that yet. This was about enjoying himself in the meantime. "Okay, let's do this thing."

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 2

Ice Beam headed back to his dorm room to get ready for the dance. He put on the outfit he wore at his high school dance, it still fit him perfectly. He grabbed some cologne and put some on. "I gotta smell nice for Lovely."

Hopefully he looked good enough to impress Lovely. This was his chance to really get closer to her. Hopefully she wasn't still upset for him for what he said about her brother.

Ice Beam turned to Star Keeper. "All right bro, let's do this."

• Brohoof 1

Percussive heads back to his room, as he looked through his regular gear to see if everything was right. Tux? Check. Cologne? Check. He looked through a bag that he had gotten before entering his room, and pulled out a corsage. Check. He looked at himself in the mirror. His green mane was gelled back, as he covered it with a top hat and holding a cane.

"Perfect... Let's move out!", he exclaimed as he walked out the door to the dance location.

Rockshire shut the door on Eris, as she prepared herself for the dance. Her phone started vibrating as she checked to see it was a text from Star.

'On my way to getting ready. Got held up a certain pony.'

Edited by Rockshire
  • Brohoof 1

She laughed to herself hearing about Lightening. It must be odd to not know your own brother. She cocked her head to the side after she heard the part about the Dance.

"Oh, you want to go now? Well, we can if you want but I thought you said it wasn't your thing?"

She thought back to what she had said to Nightfall. If she went to the dance she HAD to tell him. She wasn't about to be a liar. She would be doing exactly what she thought he had done. What if he went to the Dance too? Oh man, this dance could be....really great or a total Disaster.

• Brohoof 1

"Sweet, let's go."

Star and Ice trotted down towards the event hall. An uneventful journey which only seemed to consist of the occasional conversation and odd party goer. Once they they managed to clear security they found there way into the hall. There were a decent amount of ponies already there, a number of them already on the dance floor. From his white scarf Star pulled out the small vile of Love Potion. He kept it out of Ice Beams view in case he changed his mind. All he had to do now was wait for the right moment after Lovely arrived. This would hopefully be a good night.

• Brohoof 3

Finally, Rockshire was done with her outfit. She took another look in the mirror, seeing as though she was fully ready. She grabbed her phone with some of her magic, and texted Star. 

'Hey, I'm on my way.'

Percussive entered the building, seeing as though Lovely hasn't shown up yet. That sort of dampened his mood a bit. He looked around to see Star and Ice Beam together, making him shuffle the box in his coat pocket. He doesn't hope that Ice Beam would take the corsage-giving the wrong way...

• Brohoof 1