private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

parso took the pills and quickly downed the drink, in a couple seconds, he started to gag, forcing him to run to the window in case it came back up

"ugh, tastes like sh[beep]t, what the hell was in that?"

he tried to force the awful taste down his throat to stay down

"i guess you're onto something with cherished there, I'll give her a call later, she was in quite a rush to leave though, first she was snuggling next thing, its like she forgot something important"

• Brohoof 1

76561198034610080.png
                           Add me on Steam | Youtube Channel

"That drink is a mix of bacon grease, peanut butter and a few cups of coffee. Your hangover should get better real soon. By the way if I were you I would start thinking of a way to make things right with Rockshire and Star Keeper. It's the least you could try to do after what they've been through. Anyways I got to get going but if you need to find me you can find me behind the female dorms. Try to have a good day Parso." He said as he left the dorm and made his way back to his dorm.

He radioed in saying he was using one of his vacation day's for today so he could rest and relax. Other than the start of the day it was pretty smooth sailing. Dogboots went to a nearby hardware store to pick up some gardening supplies and then headed to the agriculture wing of the college to pick up some seeds for the garden behind the female dorms. He soon was relaxed at the current situation. He pulled out some of the dead plants in the garden to make room for some of the seeds he was going to plant. He had borrowed some seeds from the agriculture wing that would grow some veggies and peppers. He bought with him some tomato seeds, jalapeño seeds and some other seeds for vegetables. He saw that some of the flower plants were still kicking and decided to make a separate garden. One for the flowers and the other for some vegetables. The season wasn't too bad so it wasn't too late for him to plant the seeds. Dogboots grabbed a small radio from his pack. He set it right next to him and tuned the radio to his favorite station. It wasn't a popular one as it played old school music. It was usually some orchestra music recorded from the Royal Canterlot Symphony and on some occasions they would play a bit of jazz which was also nice. For the second time Dogboots smiled. He hadn't smiled like this since two nights ago when the kitchen staff cleaned up for him and gave him a free meal. It was truly relaxing for him to be in this setting cause it felt like paradise to him in a way.

• Brohoof 1

Lovely gasped at the new, "oh no! I hope Eris and Cherished are okay!" Lovely turned and sent the two unicorns out a quick 'where are you?' text before turning to face Percussive again. "Excuse my manners. My name is Lovely." Lovely smiled brightly at Percussive and gently shook his hoof. "Ick!" Lovely's hoof shake with Percussive left some dirt on her hoof, Lovely frowned at the mess and wiped the dirt off on the carpet. What was such a country pony doing in a school like this? Lovely smiled nervously as Nightfall began to direct the group back to Lovely's room, "how do you know where my room is anyway? Are you following me?" Lovely teased cutely. When Lovely got back to her dorm she stretched out ready to jump into her comfy bed, which to her surprise was already occupied. "Rockshire!?" Lovely gasped as she stood over Rockshire, disrupting Vinyl's illusion. "What's going on here?? Why aren't you with Eris?"

• Brohoof 1

dgpRo.gif

Ice Beam was officially confused out of his mind. Some random pony had come out of nowhere and started talking to Lovely. The last thing they needed right now was to be bothered by somepony, but he seemed like an okay guy. Nightfall led the way back to Lovely's dorm, but when they got there, her bed was already occupied by Rockshire. "Uh oh..." thought Ice Beam.

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 1

gc21Knt.png

Lovely gasped at the new, "oh no! I hope Eris and Cherished are okay!" Lovely turned and sent the two unicorns out a quick 'where are you?' text before turning to face Percussive again. "Excuse my manners. My name is Lovely." Lovely smiled brightly at Percussive and gently shook his hoof. "Ick!" Lovely's hoof shake with Percussive left some dirt on her hoof, Lovely frowned at the mess and wiped the dirt off on the carpet. What was such a country pony doing in a school like this? Lovely smiled nervously as Nightfall began to direct the group back to Lovely's room, "how do you know where my room is anyway? Are you following me?" Lovely teased cutely. When Lovely got back to her dorm she stretched out ready to jump into her comfy bed, which to her surprise was already occupied. "Rockshire!?" Lovely gasped as she stood over Rockshire, disrupting Vinyl's illusion. "What's going on here?? Why aren't you with Eris?"

"Because Eris was raping her," Nightfall muttered to himself.

"Lovely, Cherished told me where your room was. Well, she told Ice Beam that one night when you jumped in the bed with Cherished and Parso... I barely heard it before falling asleep."

He blushed.

"I, um... I think I may see you later..."

He started awkwardly backing out of the room.

• Brohoof 1

"Well, it's nice tah meet ya, Lovely.", Percussive said as he shook her hoof. Though, it looked like there was some dirt on it, as Lovely started to wipe the dirt off onto the carpet. At that moment, he was confused and a bit embarrassed. "Uh... I'm sorry 'bout that... I didn't know I had any dirt on mah hooves..." As the group left, he started to head downstairs, until he came to an assumption. "BUCK! Forgot mah wallet! Guess I gotta go back upstairs...", he said as he left for his room.

Rockshire fell asleep quickly from Vinyl's illusion, sort of happy from the breeze that has also picked up. This was probably the first time that she was able to sleep peacefully... for 5 minutes. Some voice had woke her up, as she looked around the room and saw Lovely. "What's going on here?? Why aren't you with Eris?" Rockshire was a bit shocked. "L-Lovely! I... Well, after the incident with Eris, I was talking with Vinyl, we came back here, and she offered me to stay here for the night, because we considered that you wouldn't even be in this room... And why would I be with Eris?! He was the one who was harassing me!"

• Brohoof 2

'Abandon Ship! That was the wrong thing to say!'

'Right you are, now let's get out of here.'

Star looked from side to side nervously before darting away as fast as he could. There had been no other point in his life where he felt this stupid, and he had done a lot of stupid things over the years. Maybe dropping out isn't such a bad idea. The thought seemed to appeal to him more as he thought about it. But what about Shire? No, she would be fine once the was over the initial shock. Star knew what h e had to do, the same thing he had done many times before. He was running from his problems.

Star galloped to his room. Shire wasn't there still. 'Okay, think think think. Where would she be? Wait, do I need to tell her? Maybe it would be best if I just told no pony and left. It would save a heap of unnecessary goodbyes. Let's do that then.' And so Star Keeper decided against trying to find Shire, instead beginning to pack up his things for the journey home.

• Brohoof 1

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

Lovely looked confused at Rockshire, "I guess I just made a silly assumption. I wasn't really at your party anyway; Nightfall, Icebeam and I left before it even began. Why would think I wouldn't be in my own bed!? I'm not THAT kind of pony." Lovely turned and pointed to her cutiemark, "it's a heart. I'm interested in love, not sex." Lovely shook her head and smiled, "I'm sorry if Eris was harassing you, he can get a little obnoxious when he's been drinking." Lovely turned her attention to Vinyl, "I'm surprised to see you here for once." Lovely laughed sweetly, "Eris must be lonely." Nightfall quickly announced he was leaving, "oh? Already?" Lovely crossed Nightfall's path and got in his face, "is something the matter? You seem upset?"

• Brohoof 2

dgpRo.gif

"Oh, I... I'm sorry about this.", Rockshire quickly apologized. "Speaking of Eris, I'm wanting to talk to you abo--" Her sentence was cut off there when Lovely walked out the door.

"*sighs* Well, looks like I won't get to talk to her about the whole awkwardness from before..."

• Brohoof 1

'Clothes, sheets, everything seems to be accounted for. Nothing is missing. I'm all good to go. All that is left is to check out of the reception and I'm on my way. I'll send an apology letter to Celestia later when I have the time.'

Star Keeper wrapped his old brown scarf around his neck, strapping his saddle bags across his back. His side of the room was now empty and barren, leaving only Ice Beams gear left. Then Star saw his coulonge peeking out from his bag. He quickly swiped it, placing it in his own bag. 'I'm sure he wont miss this, after all he owes me.'

Gingerly, Star Keeper closed the door for what seemed like the last time. He felt a sense of relief as he began to trot away down the hall. What he did not expect was to run into Nightfall and Lovely in the hallway. This was going to be fun to explain if they saw him. Star ducked behind a conveniently placed pot plant, hoping that he hadn't blown his cover.

• Brohoof 1

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

Well this was awkward. Lovely was obviously completely oblivious to the fact that Eris had attempted to rape Rockshire, and when Nightfall began to awkwardly leave the room, Lovely stopped him and asked him what was wrong. Ice Beam could do nothing but stand there awkwardly until this all played out.

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 2

gc21Knt.png

Spark looked at the dark building looming before him, It was horrifying o say the least. He walked into the double doors and made a bee line for the guidance office so he could find out where his dorm was right away. when he found the office he asked the mare at the front desk for his schedule, she in turn asked for his first and last name. "Spark Scratch" He told her, she flipped through some files and found the right schedule and gave it to him. He took it thanked the mare and left. With in minutes he was at the dorms building, he walked through the doors and found his dorm room, and knocked on the door.

• Brohoof 1

As men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, because it belongs to everybody to see you, to few to come in touch with you. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many

(OOC: Heh alright I'll describe the room))

The door was partly ajar thanks to Draco's rush out the door. When the wind blew it open the room was spotless. A dresser on one side held a picture of a family. On the window there was a note that read 'If any pony comes in and if I'm correct you'll be my roommate. So if I'm not there. I'm at my work place the Coco Bucko the local jazz club. So come on by and say that ol Silver Eyes sent you the bouncer will let you in. Oh also please don't touch the picture on my dresser,

Signed,

the courier pony

Draco O'mally'

• Brohoof 1

A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/draco-omally-r1651

http://www.fimfiction.net/chapter/561674 My story

http://pre01.deviantart.net/a52b/th/pre/i/2014/015/5/5/runes_1_0_by_dragon_fangx-d72cibe.pngNice Runes

Spark looked up and down the hall, shrugged and went into the room. He levitated some boxes into the room, he unpacked his belongings. He levitated a small dresser to his side of he room and put his clothes into it. The next thing he brought in was his desk, after that was his turntables and his laptop. the only things left were his speakers which he st down on either side of the desk. Spark then went back to the note and re-read it, he looked at the picture and lightly touched it with a "Boop!" He decided to go check this so-called club out. He left the room and shut the door behind him, the trotted off to the club.

• Brohoof 1

As men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, because it belongs to everybody to see you, to few to come in touch with you. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many

Draco was outside the club looking at the stars. He looked around as he saw afew couples entering the club with a smiled on his muzzle. "Ah love such a wonderfull thing Especally when it's a beautifull night to night" Draco said out loud as he checked his pocket watch.

• Brohoof 1

A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.

http://pre01.deviantart.net/a52b/th/pre/i/2014/015/5/5/runes_1_0_by_dragon_fangx-d72cibe.pngNice Runes

Spark walked up to the night club (after half an hour of looking then finally asking somepony), not bothering to read signs walked up to the nearest stallion(Draco) "Hey uh sir ... is this the uh.... Coco Bucko Jazz club? I'm supposed to meet somepony there like twenty minutes ago."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah this is didn't you see the neon signs?" Draco asked as he pointed to the large sign with his wing. "So who are you meeting here stranger?" Draco asked as he walked to the entrance with the new blue unicorn then he said to the bouncer "He's with me joe with ol silver eyes" He said as the bouncer stepped aside. Draco opened the door and asked "You coming in stranger I'm just about to go on?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well I'm supposed to meet a guy named Draco here but I dunno if he is here...funny the note he left me said to tell the bouncer the same thing you said....." Shrugs "Oh well if he doesn't come I guess I'll see him back at the dorm." "So you preform here huh must be pretty nice getting paid and getting the ladies." Spark winks at him and nudges his side.

• Brohoof 1

Draco laughed "Because I am Draco and I am ol silver eyes. The money I get is pretty good and it's mostly the lonely rich ladies that come here that are married. Or as you can see couples. So tell me stranger oh sorry gotta be on stage now take a seat" Draco said as he pointed to a table and chair. Thechair and table had a good view of the stage and bar. The maretresses were cute too. Draco walked to the stage slowly putting on his fedora.

"Hello swingers and jazz ponies how are you this wonderfull evening" Draco said putting on his show pony act.

• Brohoof 1

Spark laughed at his own stupidity. He took the seat that Draco had pointed at, when the maretres came by he only got a soda (under age drinking is illegal kids!) and sipped on it. He couldn't help but laugh when Draco started talking with his show pony act going on. (OOC I read it in a deep smooth voice and I lol'd so freaking hard)

• Brohoof 1

(

the song)

"Now this first song is from when I became heartbroken when my first love dumpped me for some rich stallion dames am I right fe..Oh sorry ladies but sometimes you know it's true" Draco said when he was making a joke. "So I told here why not take all of me eh?" raco said as he began to sing.

• Brohoof 1

Spark sat and listened to the sad music play and his new dorm-mate sing his heart out. He was happy that Draco was is room mate. They both had a love for music though they were different genres of music it was something they had in common. From that moment he felt that they would be good friends for a long while.

• Brohoof 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtFBRJFN3p8

Draco ended the song and said "Ah that was the time when I was in love made me feel like I was in heaven after all we were cheek to cheek but hey this song goes out to the couples out there. Who probably came here to hear me sing acouple love songs so here's one" Draco began tro sing one of his more famous songs.

As Draco sang he got off the stage he began to flirt with the mares as it was part of his show ponysona.

• Brohoof 1

Lovely looked confused at Rockshire, "I guess I just made a silly assumption. I wasn't really at your party anyway; Nightfall, Icebeam and I left before it even began. Why would think I wouldn't be in my own bed!? I'm not THAT kind of pony." Lovely turned and pointed to her cutiemark, "it's a heart. I'm interested in love, not sex." Lovely shook her head and smiled, "I'm sorry if Eris was harassing you, he can get a little obnoxious when he's been drinking." Lovely turned her attention to Vinyl, "I'm surprised to see you here for once." Lovely laughed sweetly, "Eris must be lonely." Nightfall quickly announced he was leaving, "oh? Already?" Lovely crossed Nightfall's path and got in his face, "is something the matter? You seem upset?"

"I, er, um... upset? No, no, I'm just..."

He flushed.

"I'm feeling... awkward, out-of-place... maybe even lonely... Agh, I don't know!"

He moved back a bit. He couldn't try to get past Lovely; no, he could, but he didn't want to upset her. He sat down on the floor.

"I don't know what to do... I feel lost and I need somepony to guide me..."

He stared at the floor, thinking making eye contact with Lovely right after saying this would make things more awkward. Especially with Ice Beam and the two other mares in the room.

• Brohoof 1

Spark couldn't help but snicker at the mares swooning over the fake persona of his new friend. He drank more soda and when the maretres came back he ordered some hay fries. She came back with the fries and placed them on the table. He began munching on the fries while he watched his friend preform. "man he's good!" Thought Spark still nomming on the fries.

• Brohoof 1