Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

☢Navy☢

Alright, I was a little hesitant posting this, but here it is anyway.

Alright, so I haven't quite finished this yet. I wanted to upload it on to the forums to get some opinion on what I need to fix, if I should keep working at it, or if I need to toss it right now.

So yea, give me your opinion on this. Please, it really helps when I get some constructive criticism on this thing.

post-8598-0-68614300-1352483567_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Neck seems too long on the non-Applejack pony. Looks about half as long as the foreleg. I'd say change the angle of the forelegs a bit to create height and redo the neck.

Small aside, your username sounded familiar. Would you be this Navybrony?

Neck seems too long on the non-Applejack pony. Looks about half as long as the foreleg. I'd say change the angle of the forelegs a bit to create height and redo the neck.

Small aside, your username sounded familiar. Would you be this Navybrony?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACAb8MPiaB8

Point taken, neck is too long, and re-angle the arms. thanks for the help.

Also, no I don't make videos (I'm too noob to do that kind of stuff). My original username was navymojo22, but I changed it to fit in with the crowd.

• Brohoof 1

I agree with what the others said. Also, the non-AJ pony's head looks a little too small compared to hers.

The picture is also a bit blurry. ;)

Alright, I'll get to work on the other pony and try to fix that up a bit.

Also, It's blurry because it's drawn so lightly. This copy is basically a rough draft, which is why I'm asking the forums how I can fix it up. Once I think it's finished I'll make the lines bolder and darker.

Alright, I'll get to work on the other pony and try to fix that up a bit.

Also, It's blurry because it's drawn so lightly. This copy is basically a rough draft, which is why I'm asking the forums how I can fix it up. Once I think it's finished I'll make the lines bolder and darker.

Ah, I see.

For a draft it's pretty good, my drafts of ponies hugging always look completely horrid. ^_^

You do have potential though, as it's been said. Keep on drawing ;)

You have a lot of potential, and, with practice, I can see you developing a really awesome art style :)

You do have potential though, as it's been said. Keep on drawing ;)

You guys just made my day. I was thinking of only making this thing a one time deal and never do it again. I guess now i'll start doing this more often and get better at it.

I love this fandom!!!

• Brohoof 2