Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HorrorshowMania

I was thinking recently, I got flash cs4 and I'm kinda good at drawing monsters -visit HorrorshowMania on deviantart to see the wide selection- and I was thinking, how awesome would it be to see a fight or brawl with my monsters with other people's monsters. Let me give some examples of some of my monsters and other ones.

My dream eater vs Slenderman,

-mickeymonster- mutant 1 vs banshee

I think it may be awesome, I'd make one probably almost once a month or so, what do u guys think? :3

• Brohoof 3

Cool idea. Obviously popularity would be a slow build, as with an exception of Slenderman, not many people recognize the other monsters.

If promoted properly, it could be successful. Just look at the Machinima Death Battles, like the one between Starscream and Rainbow Dash.

They just got to build cred so to speak.

• Brohoof 2

Cool idea. Obviously popularity would be a slow build, as with an exception of Slenderman, not many people recognize the other monsters.

If promoted properly, it could be successful. Just look at the Machinima Death Battles, like the one between Starscream and Rainbow Dash.

They just got to build cred so to speak.

of course! I would cred people who originally made the monsters if that's what u mean, and yes slowly build, but these fights will be epic and awesome as far as the eye can see Edited by HorrorshowMania