Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why, Hello there everypony!

Tomiix

Hi there everypony. While on the hunt for some pictures of ponies for a topic for another BB thread, I found this website and decided to join. I have been using BB forums for almost 5 years now, so I won't be a blank flank for long! I'm in the process of writing my first Fan Fic, if your interested, I'll link my thread in the Octavia sub-forum to here. I'm so glad I'm going to get to know all of these great people. ^.^ See yeah around!

Here is my Fanfic, if you are interested.

http://mlpforums.com...1-pwnification/

Edited by Tomiix

Greeting, Tom! I'm Crimson Sky, resident therapist. I also am a writer, although i have not yet written a fanfic, although i HAVE written zombie survival fictions. Perhaps we can read each others work some time! I hope you DO find your stay here enjoyable, and if you have any questions, please, do not fret. Simply contact me, or anypony else and we will set you straight!

Crimson Sky~

Why thanks for the warm welcome Crimson! By looking at the other new members, you seem to be quite the social and helpfull mare. I'm sure to talk to you if the need arises.

(edited)

Thank you Shank, if you look at the main post again, I posted a link to the fic if you are interested. Hope to see you around!

Edited by Tomiix