Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/38129-camping-trip-romance-based-rp/

"Well we are all here." Sky said to the group of ponies standing outside the evergreen forest. Sky smiled the sun was shining, the birds were singing. "Today is going to be a great day." Sky thought to himself. "Well everypony we better get going. There is not point in just standing here." Sky said as he checked that he definitely had everything he needed in his saddle bags.

Moonbeam walked briskly in front of the group, humming softly and staring at each tree or animal with an unusual look of wonder. She was happy and excited to be spending time with her friends in such a beautiful place. In her excitement, however, she forgot to check her bag to make sure she had not forgotten anything.

Marisa looked around at each of the ponies, she didn't get around very much so the only one she knew was Sky. "I was hoping for a more... elevated location, but this is just as good I guess" she said with a light sigh. She looked up at the trees and smiled, the natural beauty a breathtaking sight, the light from the morning sun shining through the leaves in the trees. She was hoping being in the forest would at least spark some ideas for her writing, she currently had some writers block.

"Should we find some place inside to set up camp?" she said with most excitement, she was trying to get in a better mood, she hadn't woken up the way she normally did that day.

Edited by Kaldr

Cloud Maker was trotting along around the back of the group, taking in all of the beautiful sights of the forest. The trees, the grass, the way the sun shined through the leaves... It was, to him at least, the most perfect place in all of Equestria for the camping trip.

"I should come back here some time once we're done... maybe I can draw some of the stuff around here." He thought to himself.

He heard the white Pegasus Pony up ahead say something, and he realized that he was falling behind. He quickly caught up, and looked around at the other ponies. He knew most of them, but he couldn't put his hoof on the one that had spoken a minute ago.

"I've never seen her before..." He muttered to himself.

"I'll have to ask her name when we get to the camp site."

Stacy quickly checked her bags before catching up with the group. When finished she trotted up to them. She let the cool forest breez blow on her face. She always love the forest. "Im sure im going to enjoy this trip, but i hardly know anypony here." she thought to herself. She began to slow her pace a little so she didnt get to far ahead of the group. "Some of the colts here are just marvalous." she thought to herslef again, "I really like the smell of this forest though. Maybe ill get lucky with one of those colts."

Yavolin didn't need anything but he woke up late."BLAST I AM LATE"! He rushed out the door to catch up with the poines. He flied out the front of his door to get to the everfree.scents his hut was near the everfree forest he didn't have to go far to find them, As he flew he saw some poines so he yelled to ge there attention."HY! wait for me". His bad wing started to hurt him but he didn't care all he cared about was not being late.

Moonbeam was suddenly snapped out of her dreamy state by Yavolin's yell, and she quickly turned towards the noise. Upon spying her friend, she smiled and waved happily, glad he had managed to catch up with the group. She was a bit concerned about Yavolin though because the way he was flying made it appear like he was in pain. She made a mental note to ask about it later.

Far Fetched galloped. After the group, just as late as Yavolin was. His saddlebags were filled with necessary provisions- which included, of course, his paintbrushes and canvas. As much as he would enjoy some time to flirt with the eligible mares and colts, Fetched was still an artist at heart and that meant a creative mood could strike at any time. The lanky colt soon caught up with the rest of the group and grinned down at them all. As usual, he was the tallest. Fetched brushed away his paint splattered light blue mane with a hoof.

"So," Fetched began, somehow making the one word sound like a proposition to anypony that was listening, "What did I miss?" He allowed his usual flirtatious smirk to settle into place as he examined the group.

While walking with the group, Stacy felt something bugging her. It was in the back of her mind. She then looked down at her flank. Blank. Although being 21, having a blank flank never bothered Stacy. But for some reason it really bugged her. She sighed and looked at the soft earth slowing her pace even more. After a few minutes she heard somepony call out asking if anything had been missed. She looked over to find a tall staillion with blotches of color on his coat. She alowed him to catch up with her and answered, "Nothing much really, just looking for a campsite i think." she paused for a second gathering her thought. "Dont you just think the forest is beautiful?" she smiled up at the colt.

Edited by Marathon

Marisa froze at that voice and slowly turned around, 'Oh no... not him again'. She had previous encounters with Yavolin, not her favourite pony to be around. "Uh... I'll go scout ahead for a good camping site, anypony that wants to come along can" she said and took off into the forest in search of a camping site. In truth she was just trying to get away from Yavolin.

Meeting new ponies... Having fun... Smelling pure natural air... Having adventures...

There had been quite a lot of reasons for Airy Movement to go on this camping trip with a group of unknown ponies, but the probably most important one was way easier: He just had to get out of his everyday life for a while. He never had been on a camping trip before, but could it be that difficult the first time? Other than most of the other ponies he was able to transport quite a lot of stuff on his wheelchair. He wasn't sure if that might be too much, however. The tent he had with him would have been able to keep half a dozen of ponies dry and warm, and he didn't exactly know if he really needed his panpipe and his ukulele here.

So many ponies... Airy had trouble keeping up with the group. His wheelchair was heavier than he had guessed, but it somehow had to work.

Moonbeam noticed Marisa's reaction and went ahead with her to scout for a campsite. "What's wrong?" she asked in a concerned manner while ducking under low branches and being careful to avoid any thorns or brambles that may be about. She wanted her friends to be happy during the trip, and so she would try to help Marisa any way she could.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

Fetched found that the one to respond to his admittedly coquettish greeting was a lovely mare with an intriguingly blank flank. Not that the first thing he'd checked out was the flank- that would've been rude! No, Fetched had been sure to take in her smile before directing his eyes to the shapely rear end. Now, however, his thoughts were wandering and Fetched turned his attention back to the mare and her question. A perfect opening, to be sure.

"The view is breathtaking, but nothing compared to you," Fetched replied with a wink. He allowed himself a small inclination that could've been taken as a quick bow before adding a proper introduction. "My name is Far Fetched. I don't believe I've seen you are before! I would certainly remember."

Moonbeam noticed Marisa's reaction and went ahead with her to scout for a campsite. "What's wrong?" she asked in a concerned manner while ducking under low branches and being careful to avoid any thorns or brambles that may be about. She wanted her friends to be happy during the trip, and so she would try to help Marisa any way she could.

Yavolin managed to catch up with the group, he was glad to not be to late but he did happen to notice Marisa."Gezz i guse they let any pony come along on a camping trip". Yavolin said it with no emotion on his face him and Marisa go way back, but he didn't care about that at less not now.

Fetched found that the one to respond to his admittedly coquettish greeting was a lovely mare with an intriguingly blank flank. Not that the first thing he'd checked out was the flank- that would've been rude! No, Fetched had been sure to take in her smile before directing his eyes to the shapely rear end. Now, however, his thoughts were wandering and Fetched turned his attention back to the mare and her question. A perfect opening, to be sure.

"The view is breathtaking, but nothing compared to you," Fetched replied with a wink. He allowed himself a small inclination that could've been taken as a quick bow before adding a proper introduction. "My name is Far Fetched. I don't believe I've seen you are before! I would certainly remember."

Stacy stoped at Far Fetcheds compliment and blushed with a smile. "Thanks, thats quite nice of you to say but really, I dont think im any better than any other mare. My name is Stacy, nice to meet you Fetched." she said now a little shy. She saw his cutie mark. "Im going to assume youre a painter. It makes sence, with your coat and all." she continued walking. "I mean dont take it wrong, but i think your coat is just spectacular! Ive never seen anything like it." Stacy always loved a good painting every now and then, but then she rememberd she forgot her copy of "Daring Do". "I cant believe i forgot my favorite book!" she thought to herself.

"Well..." she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "Its Yavolin... were not on the greatest terms. It doesn't really even have any reason, I just don't feel safe around him... I feel like something is going to go wrong. I had some... uh, dark times when I was a filly, and he remind's me of that, so I try and stay clear of him."

She regained her breath and looked over at a medium-ish sized clearing in the forest, "Hey, that looks good. You go back and tell the others, I'll stay here and start to set up the tents" she said and dropped two heavy bags and a smaller third one, then proceeded to take out the contents of the two larger ones.

Edited by Kaldr

Fetched watched as Stacy blushed at his compliment and refuted the words. Of course, he wasn't going to let that stand. She truly was pretty and being modest did one no good. At least, as far as Fetched knew from his experiences but he'd never been modest, at all. It simply wasn't a part of his nature. "Stacy, lovely Stacy! No need to be shy. You are a unique, magnificent individual and I am very, very pleased to have made your acquaintance," Fetched responded. He grinned down at the shy mare, and then she commented on his cutie mark.

"Checking out my flank, are we?" Fetched responded with a sly wink. Then she continued, speaking about his painting and his rather spectacular coat. It was a strange sight, Fetched knew that well. The fact that it occurred naturally had actually been the cause for his name when he was born. Fetched had long since learned to embrace it and even use his odd coloring as a conversation piece. "No offense taken, sweet, none at all! I'm a painter, and it seems my coat knew that before I did and decided to be just as colorful. My mane, however, is just messy." Fetched chuckled a little, glad that things seemed to be going well. Stacy was a sweet mare and not bad to look at. Of course, he wasn't one to save all his attentions for a single pony. Fetched was planning on having quite a bit of fun on this trip.

Moonbeam was still concerned about Marisa, but left her to go tell the rest of the group. She would have to talk to her later. She eventually met up with the rest of her friends.

"Come this way," she exclaimed motioning in the direction of the clearing. "We found the perfect place to set up camp!"

She then trotted off merrily back towards the clearing, expecting the others to follow her.

Yavolin didn't really say anything he started to softly landing on the ground. He understood why mare didn't want to be around him, it was better this way or at less that's what he kept on telling himself. he softly let out a sigh he didn't care why she wanted to be away from him he stayed quiet.

Winy Scamper was kind of late to the camping trip. She felt ashamed. After stupidly leaving her toothbrush at home, she had to fly all the way back at her fastest speeds and rush back.

'Good thing I'm a pegasus," she thought.

As she came up to the camp grounds, she looked around for somepony she could talk to.

Fetched watched as Stacy blushed at his compliment and refuted the words. Of course, he wasn't going to let that stand. She truly was pretty and being modest did one no good. At least, as far as Fetched knew from his experiences but he'd never been modest, at all. It simply wasn't a part of his nature. "Stacy, lovely Stacy! No need to be shy. You are a unique, magnificent individual and I am very, very pleased to have made your acquaintance," Fetched responded. He grinned down at the shy mare, and then she commented on his cutie mark.

"Checking out my flank, are we?" Fetched responded with a sly wink. Then she continued, speaking about his painting and his rather spectacular coat. It was a strange sight, Fetched knew that well. The fact that it occurred naturally had actually been the cause for his name when he was born. Fetched had long since learned to embrace it and even use his odd coloring as a conversation piece. "No offense taken, sweet, none at all! I'm a painter, and it seems my coat knew that before I did and decided to be just as colorful. My mane, however, is just messy." Fetched chuckled a little, glad that things seemed to be going well. Stacy was a sweet mare and not bad to look at. Of course, he wasn't one to save all his attentions for a single pony. Fetched was planning on having quite a bit of fun on this trip.

Satcy smiled at Far Fetched. She then remembered her blank flank. Stacy lowered her head and flatened her ears now ashamed for her blank flank. She didnt know why it was bothering her so much today. Maybe it was because she was actualy trying to meet somepony? When she heard they found a camping spot her mood brightened a little.

Marisa finished setting up the two tents, one tent could fit two ponies but the other one was barely enough for one. She picked the single tent for herself and stepped inside as well as taking her bag. She took out her small and thin sleeping bag which was the majority of the contents, but along with taking out the sleeping bag she also took out a very small pillow, barely enough to fit a pony head on. "There... now just for the others to get here"

Edited by Kaldr

Windy Scamper saw a group of ponies up ahead and flew towards them. "Hey!" She called. "Sorry I'm late!"

Shr flew as fast as she could and skidded to a halt, almost crashing into a blank-flank mare. Windy Scamper blushed. "Sorry about that....landing." She giggled.

She then looked up, suddenly chipper. "Did I miss anything?"

Yavolin came into view of the camp site, he could of fixed up his tent. He looked over at Marisa his memories still plaguing him like a nightmare he went out of view of the camp site so she wouldn't have to look at him, right before he left he notice a young filly who just arrived."No you haven't missed anything".