Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

Scamps nodded as Moonbeam talked. "Yeah, we did. We got lost in a crystal cave, and my wing was damaged, so we were stuck. But yeah, I feel bad for Stacy. She was my friend. I....I never trusted Yavolin. I jist hope Stacy still gets her job anyways. Of course, she has a cutie mark now, so I don't think it matters. But, I can't find any blame on Stacy. Yavolin should have explained better, or even better, never left Stacy for that long a time. She said meet new people, not avoid Star and I and run into a forrest."

Scamps sighed. "I understand Yavolin's upset, but he can only blame himself."

"Perhaps," said Moonbeam when she suddenly remembered the surprise she was preparing for Stacy to celebrate her getting her cutie mark. She ran to her bag and opened it to find a smashed up mess. As single tear fell down her face. 

"Let's just go," said Moonbeam bitterly, leading the group back through the forest with her head down in shame.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

Airy had a hard time following Scamps after she had left him at the cave. Luckily he had been able to recognise the direction she had flown, and so he found the camp after a while.

Surprisingly they had been way closer to the camp than he had expected, so he didn't have to walk too far.

The camp however didn't actually exist any more, he only saw the ponies packing their things. Hopefully he wouldn't lose them...