Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

Scamps nodded as they walked over to the bonfire and prepared a new torch. She put it in Airy's wheelchair, and then went to the tunnel on the right. She kept looking at Airy, wondering hownlong their relationship would last, wondering if they would ever get married. She couldn't help but smile at him...just looking at him, knowing he was there with her, made her happy.

(OOC: Naturematthe, your turn. Figure out what's in the cave tunnel.)

Stacy folowed star to the lake. When they got there star was about to jump in but she went over to the edge of the forest. There Stacy saw yavolin and ran to his side. She was surprised when he snaped at star. "Y-yavolin, are you...ok?" She asked now worried about him.

Edited by Marathon

Yavolin found the nearest tree and cried under it softly, he wished that he didn't have to get into that fight with his brother which sealed his fate, Yavolin couldn't tell any pony what had happen only him and Celestia knew. Yavolin drew a picture in the dirt of his brother Marovlin who was a lot like him except he didn't have a broken wing. He didn't know if Stacy was nearby or not but he wished she was here right beside him so he could hold her in his embrace for support. 

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Airy followed the other path into the cave, and the further they went, the more Airy got the feeling that this hall was just... endless. They had been walking for more than ten minutes now, but there had been... just nothing. No small room, not even a curve.

"Scamps... I don't know where we are right now, but this tunnel is awfully long. We must be underground by now if I guess correctly."

He saw that his torch was about to go out, so he lit one of the other ones to replace it. "This path has to end somewhere, but I have no idea where and when... Should we..." Airy had to yawn. "...should we proceed or return to the..." He yawned again. "...entrance? Sweet Celestia, I'm suddenly getting tired..."

Stacy ran in after yavolin. When he stoped she stayed back a little. When he began to cry stacy felt bad for him. She slowly walked up to him and sat down. She embraced him to show him everything was going to be ok. She didnt like seeing him like this. She then saw the picture he drew in the ground.

Scamps saw how endless the tunnel seemed, and how tired she and Airy were getting. "We should probably return to the entrance. It looks like there aren't as many crystals here, so we need the torch light. If we keep going, there..." she yawned, rather loud and obnoxiously in her opinion, "there's a chance we'll fall asleep back here, and then our torch will go out, trappin us in the dark. So we should probably go back."

Airy nodded slowly. "Yes, we should return soon..." He yawned again, "This sin't normal... I never get tired..." and again, "...this suddenly..."

When he raised his head he saw the flame flickering. Even though he just had lit it, it was about to go out again.

"Oh no... I *yawn* am afraid I know what the problem is... We have moved so far, *yawn* we used all the oxygen down here. We ned to hurry, otherwise *yawn* we won't just fall asllep here..."

But even though he had to run, his body didn't want to listen to him. There was no energy left, he was so tired and powerless...

Yavolin whispered to her."That picture of the pony i drew was my brother Marvolin, he died because of me, i loved him but he.." Yavolin stopped there he admitted to murdering some pony but it was an complete accident that had happen, he hoped that Stacy would still stay with him so meany bad things had happen to him only if she knew his hole life story.

Stacy was shellshocked when Yavolin said he had murdered some pony. She let go of him and backed away looking at him in horror. She then ran out of the forest not bothering to look back. She couldnt believe she actually loved him. She looked for star and found her. Stacy ran up to her in complete panic.

Edited by Marathon

Star was about to walk back to camp and let Stacy and Yavolin talk when she saw Stacy run up to her with a panicked look. "Stacy... Whats wrong, What happened ?" She asked, Glancing back at where she had run from. "Is Yavolin ok...  did he do something ?" She asked, Looking back at Stacy.

Stacy couldnt breath. She tried to catch her breath but could. She began to hyperventilate. She sat down trying to calm down but what she just heard was still ringing in her head. After a while she finally slowed her breathing and was able to talk. "He...he..i....i fell in love with a murder!" She exclaimed finally able to say what she wanted to say.

Yavolin flew up into the sky Stacy had ran away from him, the mare who he had trusted with almost everything thought he was a murder , only if she knew the hole story about that day only if she knew he remembered his book which he wrote in told about that day.

Scamps tried to run. It was one of those moments were she wished her wings weren't injured that day. She "ran" beside Airy, trying to get back to the main cavern with the bonfire.

"Look, Airy, it's" *yawn excessively* "it's the crystals. We've got to be close." She began following the crystal light as her hope, but she also hoped Airy was right behind her, following her. She finaly reached the middle of the caves, and saw the bonfire. She wanted to look to see if Airy was behind her, but she was so tired she just fell to the floor and tried to go to sleep. But, she couldn't. No matter how tired she was, she wouldn't sleep until she knew Airy was back.

((See why Marisa doesn't feel safe around him? I totally predicted it!))

Marisa left her tent and flew up in the air, she needed to stretch her wings, she hadn't used them in a while, and that usually resulted in cramps. She flew over towards the lake and noticed Star and Stacy, "Hey guys, whats going on? Did you find Yavolin yet?" she asked from above, she flew down and landed next to them, she noticed Stacy's condition and tilted her head, "What happened?"

• Brohoof 2

The ten minutes they needed to run back the path they had come felt like hours of marathon running. They couldn't take a rest down here, they had to reach the exit as soon as possible...

And there it was. The bonfire still was burning, and he even was able to smell some fresh air. Scamps still was close to him, but she was totally exhausted. She just fell to the floor and fainted.

And so did he. Just seconds later he lay next to his very special somepony.

Star's eye's widened. "We have to get back to camp Now." She said, Grabbing onto a large stick. "We will tell Sky and get back to Ponyville." Star helped Stacy get to her hooves. "Try to take Deep breath's. Everything is going to be ok, Stacy." She said, Checking their surroundings to make Sure Yavolin wasn't watching.

Then Marisa landed next to them. "I dont really know... I think Yavolin might have killed somepony." 

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Yavolin was up in the sky but he was unaware of anything that was happening below he felt betrayed and a abandoned by a mare who he had trusted with his life he stayed with her even though she was a blank flank . Yavolin decided to leave his book in Stacy's tent encase she wants to read up on his life.

Stacy saw Marisa come down from the air. She asked what was wrong. "I-i let hi-him sleep with me." Was all that came out. She was to shaken up and her mind was clogged with thoughts. She didnt even hear star say to take deep breaths. She began to walk back to camp slowly without thinking. It was as if she had become a zombie now, tortured by the thoughts of falling in love with some one who killed another.

Marisa stepped back in slight shock, "I knew Yavolin wasn't the greatest of ponies but... a killer? He doesn't seem at all like that... well, i can't really say that since i don't know what they are like, but we need to get back to camp if he is on the loose, we need to get back to ponyville, screw day 3!" she said and flew back up into the sky and back towards camp, she needed to warn everypony, but Airy and Scamps were out and about with each other, nopony knows where they went.

((OOC: Okay, so Naturmatthe' s out for a few days, and the OCs are basically asleep until Day 3 starts. So if we just start all evacuating camp, 2 ponies are getting left behind...))

Scamps felt Airy lie down next to her. She smiled as she fell asleep curled up next to him. It had been a great day for them, and she was slightly sad but also excited to return to camp the next day.

Little did the sleeping couple know about the confusion and horror back at camp.

Yavolin dropped Marovlins book which landed right in front of Stacy, it told about his brothers life and how he died which was cused by a gun miss firing which Yavolin cussed when he tried to take it. And With that Yavolin went away to hide in his cottage.

While walking back a book fell in front of Stacy. She jumped from being frightened. She then saw Yavolin fly off. She looked at the book for a second, picked it up and threw it into the forest. She wanted nothing more to do with him, she wished she hadnt met him. "Star hurry! We need to get back to camp!" She called out.

Star Nodded and ran next to Stacy. "Maybe the book was Yavolin trying to tell you what happened." She said, Trotting through the tree's and picking up the book. "Maybe it explains why he killed whoever he killed... or maybe he meant he killed somepony like he feels its his fault." She said, Walking back up to Stacy.

When Star brought the book back Stacy panicked again and took it from her. She put it on the ground and ripped the pages out not caring to read a single one. Not a single page was left unripped when Stacy was finished. She then looked at star. "I want nothing to do with him anymore, i dont care what you say!" She picked up all the pieces, took them to the lake and threw them in the water. She watched as the paper got soaked and soggy.

• Brohoof 1

Yavolin had to tell Stacy what had happen between him and Marovlin he saw her near the lake so he landed right behind her. He began to wait for her to notice him, he wanted to talk with her about what had happen between him and his brother, this needed to be said but he wasn't to sure if she would lesson.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar