Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

"I dont know who that is... But Thank you Little Hop."  She said, Sitting down again. "Oh my goodness... I just dont know what to say Stacy... Thank you so much." Star said, Packing up the leftover half of her sandwich. "You Airy and I should all do some jamming tonight... There is a group I go to in Ponyville, we get together every Friday night and just play music. Anypony is welcome." She smiled at Stacy.

(OOC: I gotta go, I will be back on later today.)

Stacy giggled. "Little Hop is one of my friends back in ponyville. She actualy my therapist too. Her real name is Lissa but she goes by Little Hop or just Hop. She actualy got that nickname when she was little filly and couldnt fly. So she would flutter her wings and jump and she would glide back down." She said finnshingn her sandwich.

Star laughed. "Before I knew how to fly... I did that every time I got excited or happy." She said smiling. "Here, Let me take the tin foil." She said, Holding out her hoof to take the old tin foil from Stacy's sandwich.

(OOC: Sorry I didn't post. Today has bee super busy.)

"Good idea" Airy replied. "If my torch suddenly runs short, we might still have the chance to find a way back with your one."

Airy started moving again. The cave was made of long corridors and a few small rooms. "Wow, this cave is a little bigger than I had expected... and the walls look weird. Can you see anything?"

Stacy handed star the tin foil. "Sure we can jam tonight, i actualy have some sheet music with me if you want to take a look at it. It has violin, flute, and a few other instruments. We can play it tonight if you want, but theres no singing part." She said getting ready to go and get the music from her tent.

(OOC the song if you look it up on youtube is "Here and never found" by ray lynch)

Yavolin wanted to give Stacy his song that he had wrote for her so he played it to were Stacy can hear it."I was nothing without you and now with you i feel that i am hole". Yavolin forgotten the lyrics to his own love song he began to hide in hopes that Stacy wouldn't find him.

• Brohoof 1

Marisa chuckled, it was a little bit uncomfortable, but it was okay. "Well, love is kind of an overstatement. I really like you and all, and i want this to become something more, but i don't think we know each other enough to go around saying we love each other, that's why they invented something called dating" she smiled and bopped him lightly on the nose. "Of course, now I'm going to be expecting you to ask me out, and don't choose the cinema, that's the worst place for a first date"

Sky laughed at how cute Marisa was for bopping his nose. "How about a cruise on a ship?" Sky asked Marisa. "Is that good enough for a first date? Because I know a guy that could get us on the best cruise in all of Equestria. Or we could go camping again?" Sky joked the last bit.

"I would love to hear it but... You know that jamming is when one person start's playing a tune and everyone else just joins in... Right ?" She said, Smiling at Stacy."We could still play your song though." Star said, Throwing the tin foil into a small bag full of garbage.

"Yeah i know but ive been working on this for a really long time and i havent goten to get a group of ponies to play it with me." She said getting up to go grab the music. She exited stars tent and went to hers quickly grabing a folder. She sprinted back to stars tent and set down the folder. "Well here it is, i hipe you like it." She said letting star read the pages.

Marisa smiled and nodded, "A bit expensive I would say, but that would be nice. Hopefully we could bring everyone, wouldn't want to be bored after we have fun ourselves" she smiled mischievously and slowly walked away towards her tent, hoping he got the right message, of course, she was only teasing him. 

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

"It is really weird," she replied. "We should be able to navigate the cave, though." She looked at the two tunnels in front of her. "Which one do you want to try and go down?" She asked. "Who knows, maybe there's something cool down there."

(OOC: When does Day 3 start? I want to know when we need to start wrapping this up.)

((OOC: Okay, so I don't know if no one is online right now, or if no one feels like posting, but please, this is fun, and we only have one more rp day to get through. Then we get fun shipwrecks. Someone please post, and let's keep this roleplay active. So, yeah. If you're reading this, please post.))

Airy tried to see anything down the tunnels, but even in the light of his torch the tunnels' ends disappeared in the darkness.

"I don't know... They look totally alike to me. I think we can't do much wrong when starting with the left one. We just have to remember the path we went. If I only had quills and paper here..."

Scamps tried to see down the left tunnel. "It looks pretty straight to me. We should be able to find our way back," she said reassuringly to Airy. She nuzzled his cheek as she walked alongside him through the tunnel. After a few minutes of walking, the crystals were all in one bunch on the ceiling. Scamps turned to see a large wall with paintings.

"Look Airy," she proclaimed. "The walls. They tell a story." Scamps examined the walls and the picturs, and then said. "It's two ponies, a mare and a colt. They met each other and became loveds, but their families rejected each other. They ran away together, forgetting about Equestria and everything in it, and they came to this cave."

Scamps shuffled around, seeing the next part of the story. "But, Equestria fell under danger, and the colt, who was a pegasus, fought in battle. The mar also returned, who was a unicorn, and helped with healing. Both were captured, and thrown back into this cave, locked forever. But...they never made an effort to leave or be found. They enjoyed the time with each other, under the light of the crystals."

Scamps turned over to Airy. "That sounds like us. Lost. This cave. Rejection. Love." She looked into Airy's eyes. "Maybe we're the next chapter of their story."

"Except for the families-hate-each-other part and Equestria being under attack", Airy laughed. "But if you ask me, I wouldn't mind not to see that come."

He took a closer look at the paintings. "I'm pretty impressed how much you were able to read from these pictures in such a short time. I guess I would have understood the same sooner or later, but not that fast. However..."

He looked around. "I actually wouldn't like to join them. I'd more likely want to spend time with you in a bright, open place, not being captured or locked away. There's so much to do in this world, so many things to try, so many other ponies to meet... What things we would miss when hiding in a cave like this."

A few seconds later Airy realised what he just had said. There's so much to do in this world, so many things to try, so many other ponies to meet...

It was the exact opposite of him, or, no, it was what he actually was like, what he had been like before his accident.

"Scamps... I know that comes very suddenly, but... Thank you. Thank you for all you've done for me. You have been able to return a part of myself, a part I lost in my accident. Nopony will ever be able to give me back my wings, but you returned a way more important part of myself to me. I... I..."

Airy just didn't know how to continue. Without thinking any further he just had to hug and kiss his loved mare. It didn't matter to him how she would react, right in this moment he just had to do this.

This kiss was different. It had been Airy who had started it. But for once, Scamps felt that it was real; not just a gesture of reassurance, but this kiss was meaningful.

It was more amazing than their first by the lake.

Scamps wrappes her arm around his neck as she held on to the passionate kiss. She never wanted it to stop. She loved Airy, and Airy loved her. That was all that mattered to her in the moment.

"It looks beautiful Stacy... I am sure it will sound even better. We can all play it tonight." Star said, Smiling at Stacy. "I am kinda in the mood for a swim... Well I guess I am always in the mood for a swim... You in ?" She asked, Standing up, grabbing a dry towel and waiting for a reply from Stacy.

This moment, this one moment when he had his very special mare in his hooves again kissing her in deep gratefulness... It was one of the most wonderful moments of his life, if not the most wonderful. His brain and body were filled with a flood of emotions, good emotions, but so many of them that Airy just wasn't able to keep total control of his body. A tear ran down his cheek and hit Scamps' coat when it laved down from his face. He... cried.

He had cried so many times during the last months, but this time it was different... He wasn't sad, he didn't feel pain, no, he felt... perfect.

Their lips still being in contact, Airy gently pulled Scamps closer to him to feel her chest at his one, to feel her heart beat, to have her as close to himself as possible.

They say all good things come to an end.

So of course, the kiss ended. Scamps pulled away slowly as she breathed. "Airy, I... I love you so much. You've given me so much. You've given me confidence, shown me a new world, a reason to fly again. You've made my life more fun."

She then snuggled up with him, her head resting against his beating chest as she smiled. She had come to this trip to end her life, and had a found a new one; a perfect one.

When Airy let Scamps go, the first thing he did was whiping his tears from his face. "Scamps... I could say the narly exact same thing about you. I came on this trip to find a reason not to kill myself... and I found more than that, way more. I can't thank you enough."

After a minute he gently pushed Scamps' head from his chest. "We should move on. The torch won't burn forever, and neither will the one we haven't lit yet, and we still have a cave to explore, don't we?"

At first, Scamps was a bit startled, but then she realized that Airy was right. "Well, this one dead ends, so we should just go back through the other tunnel. Maybe that one will be way more confusing..." she said.

"Of course, it wasn't like this tunnel wasn't fun. That story..that kiss..." she said softly, so Airy could just barely hear.

Airy nodded. "I wouldn't have missed this moment for the world. Maybe... maybe it wasn't that bad that we got lost after all. I'm not sure what we would have done if we had found our way back immediately... and maybe I don't even want to know."

They reached the crossway from their first choice.

"Well, here we are again. I'd say we pick up another unused torch, just to be sure. Who knows how big this cave turns out to be? And as we're here, we can also check on our bonfire. I wouldn't want it to go out at all."

Stacy replied, "Thanks, and yeah sure ill tag along. Let me just put this back and go grab a towl." She got back up and picked up the folder. When she reached her tent she opened the flap, put the folder down and grabed a towl from her bag. She then galoped back to Stars tent and waited out side. "Im ready when you are." She said with the towl hanging over her back.

Yavolin went to the lake to reflect on his song but soundly he began to sing a song that he he knew when he was growing up in ponyville with his so called dad who always was hurting him and his little brother Marovlin. He didn't  sing till he got to the lake he had tears in his eyes reminding him of the past he once had. "Why must i fight to see the coming dawn to make sure your safe o tell me why must there be hate were there shouldn't be"? Yavolin forgotten the words he didn't know who heard him while he was at the lake.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

"Ok, Lets go." Said Star, Trotting towards the lake. "This is the second time I have gone swimming today... and it probably wont be the last." She said, as they arrived at the beach. Star dropped her towel on the the ground and was just about to jump in but noticed Yavolin near the edge of the lake. "Hey Yavolin... You alright ?" She asked.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Yavolin nod his head at Star but he answered it in a broken voice like he had been crying."Yea, i am alright". Yavolin didn't mean to snap at star but he needed to be alone for awhile now that moment was ruined by two mares who he liked , Yavolin liked Stacy but she wanted him to talk to some ponies besides her. Yavolin ran into the woods to be alone.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar