Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

Marisa put a hoof to her chin, then noticed what was going on, she burst into laughing and tried to breath, "Hah, you read his journal didn't you? Ah you have it all wrong, I wish Yavolin would stop bothering me about that, and you came to the rescue. You see I have absolutely no interest in Yavolin, and by the way you two have been together, I think he has dropped his feelings about me and turned them over to you instead. So really you shouldn't be crying, you should be with him right now."

Yavolin came into view of Stacys tent thats when he heard Marisa's voice he was instantly filled with rage he didn't care if Marisa was an mare if she did anything to upset stacy he will attack her for the remainder of her days at camp, Yaovlin called out to stacy."Stacy i wish to speak to you".

After hearing what Marisa had to say she felt slightly better. She smiled not sure what to say. "I-i think im going to go..." She then heard Yavolin call out to her. She gave a nervus laugh and exited the tent. She saw him there and slowly trotted up to him and smiled. "Im sorry." She said quietly.

Edited by Marathon

Marisa smiled and looked over at Star, "Wow, that could have gone a lot worse, at least we were able to make it better. Now if that's all, I'm going to return to Sky" She looked outside the tent for a second, Stacy and Yavolin were pretty busy, so she leaned over to Star and whispered, "While I was talking to Sky, he said he loved me, and then he kissed me. I hope that this becomes a lasting thing between him and me"

She exited the tent and walked back over to Sky, she sat down next to him and grabbed his hoof gently, "Back, there wasn't really anything wrong, just a mistake. Stacy thought that Yavolin was cheating on her with me, I set things in the right place"

Yavolin looked at Stacy."What did that witch tell you Stacy? did she hurt you in any way"? Yavolin gave a concerned glare and on the hint of tears he was ready to attack Marisa. Yavolin could tell Stacy had been crying but the tears are almost dry on Stacy's face, he embraced Stacy to show he loved her and only her.

Marisa smiled and looked over at Star, "Wow, that could have gone a lot worse, at least we were able to make it better. Now if that's all, I'm going to return to Sky" She looked outside the tent for a second, Stacy and Yavolin were pretty busy, so she leaned over to Star and whispered, "While I was talking to Sky, he said he loved me, and then he kissed me. I hope that this becomes a lasting thing between him and me"

She exited the tent and walked back over to Sky, she sat down next to him and grabbed his hoof gently, "Back, there wasn't really anything wrong, just a mistake. Stacy thought that Yavolin was cheating on her with me, I set things in the right place"

"Okay. Well that would be extremely awkward." Sky laughed. He then looked straight into Marisa's eyes and smiled. "Soooooo... Do you love me?" Sky asked Marisa as he moved a little closer to her. His heart was beating fast. He was unsure if Marisa actually had feelings for him.

Star followed Marisa out of the tent, Smiling when she heard that Marisa and Sky were in love but as Marisa trotted over to Sky's tent she dropped the smile and trotted into her own tent. "Everypony is falling in love... Maybe Im just too picky." She thought, picking up a small magazine about musical instruments and flipping through.

(OOC: I dont know whats up but... Im just not really feeling the writing today.)

"Witch?" Stacy said a little confused but pushed the feeling away and smiled. She rest her head on his chest and felt him warmth. "She said that youre a good pony and that i should feel lucky to have you as my coltfriend. Im sorry i read your journal, it was wrong if me to have stolen it." She then kissed him lightly and smiled. "And i feel lucky to have you care about me as much as you do."

Scamps woke up from her nap, feling somewhat well rested. She saw that Airy had some stress pulling her weight, so she quickly hopped off and began walking next to him. Soon, they came to a large, cyrstal fille cave. "Wow," Scamps breathed. "Do you want to go in there?"

Yavolin kissed her back and then he looked at her and replied."It's my fault Stacy i should of told you from the start what was in there , but you must understand I don't love her like i love you , You will always be my first love". A tear ran down his eye to show Stacy that he was serous.

Airy looked at the giant cave coming up in front of them. "I don't really know... Normally I love exploration and so, but aren't we actually on our way back to the camp?"

He looked around, but he couldn't see anything else. "Maybe we should remember this place and keep walking north for another while? Once it gets dark and we haven't found anything yet, we still can return and spend the night there."

Stacy was taken by what he had just said. She thought to herself, "That dosnt make sense. How can i be his first love? And he just said he dosnt lover her like he loves me..which means he still might be in love with her." She laughed nervusly, "When you say you dont love her like you love me..are you saying you still might love her?"

Scamps looked back at her injured wing. "I should be able to fly tomorrow, which will get us out of the woods. We should probably stay here over night. But you're right, we should keep looking right now, just in case." She then looked at both sides of the woods. "How will we know how to get back to this cave, though?" She asked.

Airy raised his hoof and pointed it on a tree nearby. "If we just keep going north, we should find that cave later by walking the same way in the opposite direction. I don't have anything to mark the way we went, though. Hm... You're right, maybe it's safer to stay here. You don't have anything useful with you, do you?"

Yavolin was taken back."No that's not what i meant, i don't love Marisa i only love you Stacy". Yavolin heard her nervous laugh he took it as a sign that he must of said the wrong thing, he didn't know what to do so he just stayed there looking into her eyes with love for her.

Marisa chuckled, it was a little bit uncomfortable, but it was okay. "Well, love is kind of an overstatement. I really like you and all, and i want this to become something more, but i don't think we know each other enough to go around saying we love each other, that's why they invented something called dating" she smiled and bopped him lightly on the nose. "Of course, now I'm going to be expecting you to ask me out, and don't choose the cinema, that's the worst place for a first date"

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

Stacy backed up a little. "Do you mind not stareing at me like that, its kind of wierd and you do it a lot. Im not trying to be mean im just saying, it can make things awkward." Stacy began to think to herself, "After this trip is done im going to have to visit Little Hop, get some relife from some of this stress. Maybe do some counciling. I kind of miss her though, i wish she had come with me."

"No, I don't really have anything with me," she replied. She looked into the cave. "There's got to be something in there," she said. "Maybe we could take a look around, see if there's water or something in there." She walked a couple feet into the cave, trying to get a better look inside.

(OOC: What time of day is it? Like, is it afternoon, night, or what? When does 3rd/final day start?)

Yavolin let go of her."Stacy, i ...". Yavolin stopped looking in her eyes he couldn't fix this situation the only thing he could do is give it time. Yavolin began to turn away he couldn't say anything more but what could he say? Yavolin over looked his back on final time then he left to be alone.

Stacy could tell she had hurt him and ran in front of him. "Hey, com'on i didnt mean it like that." She said lightly nudging him. "Cheer up, is there anything you want to do? Or are you going to be stubborn and just walk away?" She asked trying to get him to lightenn up.

"Wait!", Airy shouted. "We shouldn't go in there without any kind of light. Once it gets dark outside, we won't see anything when we're in the cave. My fater once showed me how to make a little fire..." Airy looked around to see if there were any fallen branches. "We can take some pieces of wood with us in my wheelchair, just for safety. Hm, what was that again... Take some pieces of dry wood, a firestone... Scamps, could you take a look inside the cave if there are any firestones?"

Yavolin looked at her."Stacy, I.. i don't know , i am just going to the lake your more then welcome to come along with me, if you want"? Yavolin wouldn't never make her go but he knew he couldn't look very long at her it just makes things awkward but he felt that the lake was going to be relaxing for him and for her.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

She nodded. She remebered what they looked like from the campfire. The crystals gave a soft glow, making it possible to see. She found a few firestones and held them in her mouth. She saw a few tunnels leading off in the cave, and wondered where they lead.

'I'll explore it later,' she thought. 'With Airy.'

She then returned outside with the firestones and laid them on the ground. "I got them, Airy!" She called.

"Great! Now I can make a little campfire and fire some torches from there. Like an exploration in Daring Do." He smiled at Scamps. Even though the whole situation seemed so hopeless at the moment, he wasn't afraid of what was going to happen because... he wasn't alone.

"We need dry wood, and a lot of it. Could you help me get some? The worst thing that could happen is a fading fire when it's dark..."

Stacy flaten her eats in disapointment when he said he was just going to the lake. She sighed, "You can go, im going to go talk with some of the others. See you later..." She wanted to say more but went against it as she didnt want to drag out the whole thing if it wasnt neccessary. She then head over to Stars tent and tapped lightly on the door and poked her head in. "Hey, mind if i come in?"